[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were stuck on a desert island with only these people for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (165KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
165KB, 896x896px
If you were stuck on a desert island with only these people for the rest of your life, what would you do?
>>
>>35921666
kill the guy right away and make her pregnant as soon as possible

our kids will be half white, and kids with my kids will be 75% white and so on

eventually i will get a 99% white wife
>>
>>35921666
I'm prettier and have a better body than his gf. She's done for desu
>>
Kill myself so I wouldn't be disturbing their love.
>>
Easy. Kill the guy, fuck the girl.
>>
make a pact to fuck their daughter when she is of age so that our new civilization will have at least an extra layer between in-breeding and I get a hot younger waif
>>
>>35921666
kill them so i can eat their flesh obviously, i see there are not a lot of suriving experts here.
>>
>>35921978
>eat your two companions
>food for like a week maybe before the meat becomes rotten
>no help creating shelter, gathering food, hunting
at best, only the woman should die
>>
>>35921666
I'd say kill him and fuck her but she's fucking ugly and he might be useful in hunting and gathering
>>
>>35922004
but if the food starts lacking he would probably try to kill you and i'm not sure i would win, but if i decide to kill him from the start i can count on the surpise effect.
>>
>>35921666
Try to be friendly.
But if Chad and Stacey, then kill.
>>
>>35922033
>i'm not sure i would win
This should let you know you're a failure as a man, anon
>>
>>35921666
Hire them to build rice farming empire
>>
Become bros with the dude and together we plan to kill his woman for sustenance. Then we live happily ever after.
>>
all of you are fucking idiots you are used to not getting pussy so just drag it out for another year or two and have the faggot help you built a house

then he has an "accident"
>>
Depends on how the guy acts.

I have no interest in fucking a woman if we're stuck on an island, that would be retarded.

But the presence of a woman might make him try to posture as an alpha to impress her, which would cause probems
>>
>>35922809
>Year or two
>Without pussy
It's been almost a decade since it was that bad. I'm not sure I could do it anymore lmao
>>
Sodomizes the guy so hard he'll become my bitchboi. Gonna need all muscle available.

Ignore the girl unless she can cooks.
No use for bitch's wet holes if no tendies or munchies.
>>
File: pephocles.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
pephocles.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>35921666
>666

If beta and stupid then fuck her while making him work for me. Breed a white family. If he wises up or is a more successful chad than I am, then I kill him. I'd be bored of his company as soon as I'd be bored of hers, and if they were together I would hate them.

Now, if the demographics were on a larger scale then myself and my robot brethren would form an elite warrior society whose economy is based on the subjugation of lesser people. Our sons would be trained from birth to fight and feel no pity for these normies.

>ut ex normus reeeeee
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4x0J3g8CZU
>>
>>35921701
> i will get a 99% white wife
With a down syndrome size of the fucking island you're stuck on.
Inbred cunt
>>
>>35922004
>eat your two companions
Get a prion disease from cannibalism.
Enjoy it slowly eating your brain away.
>>
>>35923568
>prion disease
Not eating the brain reduces your chances of dying from that by a very large amount Of course I'm still waiting for the expiry date on mad-cow disease to finish before I can safely say I won't die from that.
>>
>>35921701
>Probability of Supreme Heir approaches 1
>shot down while walking on beach with jerry-rigged coconut launcher
>>
>>35921666
They don't seem so upper class that they don't know what a fire or hard work is and they don't look like cunts. I could probably tolerate surviving with them. First thing I would do is look for food, build traps, construct a shelter etc. Try to establish a friendship to not go insane and maybe make up some cool stories to tell to pass the time.

Maybe if we got along I could try to get in a polygamous relationship with them to curb the lack of intimacy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.