[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a 6 pack of beer >go home and drink them >go back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: sendbinary.asp.jpg (152KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
sendbinary.asp.jpg
152KB, 450x337px
>buy a 6 pack of beer
>go home and drink them
>go back to the store and buy another 6 pack
>cashier keeps saying stuff like: "So you're back for more eh?", "Just wanted a few more it seems?", "Polished off the last ones huh?"

Is this some sort of normie tactic to make me feel ashamed of buying beer from him twice in the same night so I won't return again for a third time? This usually happens when I buy a second round of alcohol in the same night. I would rate his customer service as extremely poor and he comes off as intimidating and bullying to me.
>>
>>35921650
Maybe he's just trying to do his job and bant because he sees you as a regular customer
>>
>>35921650
why not just buy a flat of beer and not worry about going back?
>>
>>35921681
Because I don't want to be an alcoholic.
>>
she thinks you are having a super party kegger with your frat bros and slaying puss
>>
>>35921650
>I would rate his customer service as extremely poor and he comes off as intimidating and bullying to me.

He's literally just doing his job, they don't want to be there working so they're just making conversation
>>
>>35921650
Manipulation immunity, friendo. Gain it. I used to be shamed for buying a whole stick of pepperoni every day just for breakfast. I told them that I am on a diet restriction and I am only allowed to get 7k calories in daily. Otherwise I'd buy 2. I was fat and I didn't care what people thought of it.
>>
>>35921650
Just buy a carton you fucking spaz.
>I don't want to become an alcoholic
Have some self control, you limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>35921650
>I would rate his customer service as extremely poor and he comes off as intimidating and bullying to me.
You sound like a lowtest beta numale
>>
>>35921755
>diet restriction
>7k calories in daily
what are you, a fucking Lion?
>>
>>35921691
You are an alcoholic.
>>
>>35921691
lmfao anon you stupid cunt. it's too late.
>>
>>35921955

Hes a fat cunt and doesn't give a fuck. It was the point of hes post.
>>
Just small talk
>>
>>35921755
>>35921981
He should give a fuck. Fats are abhorrent and utterly disgusting. It should be legal to torture them
>>
>>35921650
Don't mind them anon.

Keep fighting the good fight my man.

Or maybe go somewhere else for drink the second time? Surley there has to be another place?
>>
People that work at liquor stores do have to make sure you aren't too drunk when you buy alcohol from them. If you can have a normal conversation like with them, then that is probably all they need to cover their ass later if you get into a car accident or something. It's the same with people who work at a bar.
>>
>>35921691
you bought a 6 pack, drank it, and went back and bought another one. you do this enough to the point where the cashier comments on it, you may already be an alcoholic my guy.
>>
>>35921691

It's too late for that.

Just buy a 12 or 24 pack and quit pretending you haven't already lost control of your life. It'll be easier for everyone that way.
>>
File: IMG_20161112_150323.jpg (35KB, 428x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_150323.jpg
35KB, 428x301px
>walk into shop
>Get on da phonez
>"Yer, I'm there now man, what do you want? Bottle of vodka, and a 12 pack lol you mad man i wont be able to carry it all"
>Buy you own beer as well
>You might have to deal with small talk, "lmao you going to a part lololol"

There's a twist to this. I wasn't actually talking to anyone, i just PRETENDED I was so the cashier didn't think i was a massive alcoholic.

>Joke was on her because i am
>>
>>35921650
fucken NPCs man
>>
File: 1487286647220.jpg (33KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487286647220.jpg
33KB, 300x223px
>>35922469

The cashier knew anon.
They knew.
>>
>>35922469
Dude. Why not just be open about it? The people at my bottle shop knew I was an alco. I was buying a carton a day. Sometimes two a day. Sometimes once every two days. They know.
>>
>went to buy alcohol
>got something worth $28
>gave him a $50 and $2 coin
>he puts it on the til as something fucking retarded like $35
>say "I gave you a $50" because he's busy talking to the guy next to him
>he looks at me with this look of pure disgust and just says "I can count"

WELL CUNT THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING THE SCREEN ON THE BACK OF THE TIL IS TO MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER CAN TELL WHEN STUPID FUCKS LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T STOP TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR 30 SECONDS FUCK SOMETHING UP
>>
This is why you should make your own. It's easy if your just making cider, you need apple juice and an ale yeast. Beer requires a little more with a pot for boiling and simple steps to complete in order. If you're bong you have better grid than us burgers and can easily do an electric setup. Just get a 3.5kw countertop induction cooktop.
>>
>>35921650
cashier is trying to make causal conversation you dunce.
>>
drink liquor, you can carry a 24 pack in one hand
>>
File: sugarwine.jpg (60KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
sugarwine.jpg
60KB, 800x661px
>>35923323
Sugar wine is cheap and easy. Sugar + water + champagne yeast + yeast nutrient + potassium source (eg. cream of tartar or low sodium salt substitute). You can reuse the yeast many times.
>>
>go to a particular fast food place so often that the staff begin to recognise me
>back again? Do you want the usual?
>start driving further to a different one
>>
>>35923533
>driving a lot, there's a mcdonalds close to home I go to sometimes
>girl at the drivethru is really qt
>looks at me funny for a moment then says "hey, do I know you?"
>reply "haha no, I don't think so"
>drive away
>realise that I recognised her too and she does in fact know me because I have been there a number of times now
>sweat bullets

I now make sure I am wearing different clothes each time I go there as well as sunglasses.
>>
When he realises that you aren't a 'cheerful and conversational' alcoholic but a 'please just let it end' alcoholic, the ritual of buying booze will become pretty depressing and painful for him, especially if he's an older guy and you're in your 20s.
>>
>>35921990
>posting this online

I bet you're not much better than a pile of dog shit itself to be he honest
>>
>>35923498
looks like cum senpai
>>
>>35923641
t. disgusting fat cunt

Can you even see your dick, fatty?
>>
>>35923660
It clears and looks like plain water after the yeast settles out.
>>
>robots and wizards drinking alcohol pretending not to be failed normies
Wew lads, your toxin addictions speak volumes of your past integration attempts. And the only things you got from those interatctions are the worst ones. Sad.
>>
>>35921650
Well, here you are not allowed to sell alcohol to intoxicated people. Like the other anon said, so the cashier just maybe wanted to see if you are still sober enough.
>>
>>35923708
Well, my father was an alcoholic and he forced me to drink with him because he was a loser like me and he got nobody else to drink with.
also you seem to be the expert on the drinking culture, speaking from experience?
>>
All cachiers do that shit. I don't go to my local bodega 'cause the guy wouldn't stop commenting on my coke and redbull habit. I get it was probably friendly but it was also so creepy.
>>
>>35923498
going to all that trouble. why not just jenk?
>>
>>35923845
It's very little trouble, and it's about 1/10th the price of buying alcohol.
>>
>>35921650

I understand your feelings. In the normie's head though and to 9/10 people he's being friendly and they are happy to have a conversation with the cashier. You're the odd one out I'm afraid.
>>
>>35921691
Top kek if you buy a case of 24 people think you're throwing a party, I do this all the time and drink about 18 of them in a night. Two days later I am buying 24 again and they think I'm some party host.
>>
Its friendly banter. He knows ur feels n wants to socialize but ur autist?
>>
>>35923608
Yeah thats why u always got to smile back.
>>
>>35923913
18 fucking beers? you must be a fat shit thats a days worth of calories if its a light beer
>>
>>35921650
I hate retards like you more than i hate other customers LMAOOO
>>
>>35923957
not everyone sits in their mother's basement conserving precious calories champ, maybe hit the gym and you'll see how much extra booze energy you can stuff away without becoming doughy
>>
Quit looking suspicious, buy some shooters too.
>>
File: colonial UK pepe.png (1MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
colonial UK pepe.png
1MB, 4832x5787px
Just go to the supermarket and fill your cart with 10 cases of your favorite beer. Maybe a few bottles of liquor as well, and some bags of chips. You will look like fucking Gatsby at best, and at worst, just a guy shopping for a friend's party.
>>
>>35921650
It's not really legal to do that, you have to at least lt the booze wear off and come back another day. just go to another store to fool them
>>
>>35923977
lol I troled u
>>
>>35922254
This is correct, and so it ought to be acknowledged
>>
>>35923957
I'm not fit, I just replace dinner with 18 beers and pass out. I do this once or twice a week and just don't eat a lot in general.

I'm quite drunk at 12 but I just gotta black out.
>>
>>35923168
I love this post this much.

<__________________^_^___________________>
>>
>>35921691
Because I don't want to be an alcoholic.
Lol. Only a matter of time before you switch to vodka and then you're really fucked.
>>
>>35921990
> Legal

Why do you give a fuck about the law? Yoy clearly have no empathy, so just go ahead and do it.

Unless you're one of those cowards that hides behind his height so that he doesn't have to use his supposed balls.
>>
>>35924285
>Unless you're one of those cowards that hides behind his height so that he doesn't have to use his supposed balls.
lolwut

>Why do you give a fuck about the law? Yoy clearly have no empathy, so just go ahead and do it.
How does my empathy relate to the law?

Why are fats so dumb?
>>
>>35924323
it's simple, there too fat to know any better

hahaha
>>
>>35923641
I agree with him though. Fat people make me absolutely sick
>>
>>35921650
yeah fuck this shit
when i was in college i went to the supermarket and somehow spent $40 on mostly junk food and the cashier was like "smart shopper huh?" I wanted to punch her straight in the mouth. Just shut up and your fucking job dumb bitch. Now I go to this shitty chinese supermarket but the have good prices and the cashier literally dont say one word to me because they don't speak english.
>>
>>35921650
stop buying 6 packs and buy a slab you faggot.
>>
>>35921650
Why don't you buy your booze from amazon ?
It's cheaper and you don't even have to get out of your place.
>>
>>35923498
why are there condoms on the bottles.
>>
File: 1487725768267.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487725768267.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>35923845

Jenk isn't alcohol. How retarded are you that sprinkling some yeast into a bottle of juice is too hard?
>>
>>35925097

It prevents stds. Lactobacillus, acetobacter, enterococcus, wild saccharomyces, aspergillus, all taste like ass and need to stay out.
>>
>>35925097
Balloons with pinholes for air locks. Condoms work too.
>>
>>35921650
As a retail wagecuck, we're trying to make our shift entertaining by trying to say something other than the usual robotic responses.

Please be kind to us.
>>
>>35923498

How clean does it taste? I've never done kilju but want to try making something stupid high abv tomorrow. I've built up a gallon of starter that's cold crashing now and ready to decant in the morning. I plan to keg with a shitload of sugar and vanilla for a hard cream soda but worried it will taste like shit. If it is bad I'll just use it in place of water to reconstitute frozen grapefruit juice concentrate. That always worked for shitty vodka, but I'm really hoping I can make cream soda.
>>
>>35925319
Very clean by wine standards if you have the patience to let it finish completely and don't try for high ABV. I wouldn't go higher than 200g sugar per liter water, even though the yeast will tolerate more than that. Yeast nutrient should be at the high end of what's listed on the package, potassium about 300ppm seems to work. I don't have any real recipe or measurements. It's cheap to experiment yourself.
>>
>>35925413

I've got plenty of hooch to keep from dipping into it early as well as the usual assortment of chemicals. This would be my first batch using cream of tartar, I was hoping it would be better for pH than citric or wine acid blends. I'm kind of fucked on pH because I don't have a pH meter or titratable acid kit. I'm still having to experiment on hibiscus wine because I didn't like any recipes shared online, so I guess this will just become another project.

I was thinking 265g sugar/L to start, then adding more nutrient and 63g/L sugar once gravity is 1.03-1.04. I've read overdoing the fining can strip flavor, so double dose of bentonite followed by sparkalloid will hopefully strip the shit out of it. With the big starter it should be able to pull through, but 17% abv is pushing it. It's going to be sweetened after so I'm not worried if it does crap out early.

I'm not expecting shitty vodka, just hoping it's not so rocket fuel than even sugar and vanilla can't make it palatable.
>>
>>35923957
>what is drinking once every 2 months?
>what is exercising when you're not drinking of hungover?
>>
>>35925972
Sounds like it should work. EC-1118 is great yeast, it can reach 17% if you feed it like that.
>>
>>35923641
t. Over 400 lbs hamplanet

Your kind should be exterminated. We waste valuable resources on fat neets that post on r9k
>>
Is 1-2 beers a day bad? I like the buzz, but don't like being really intoxicated.
>>
File: school.jpg (40KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
40KB, 300x470px
I fucking despise normie retail staff who make accusations

>be anorexic, 98lbs 6'1
>often go to the store to look at food when I get urges
>spend like, 20 hours a week in Publix staring at bags of candy and the subs and stuff
>feels relaxing and fun
>created a game where I would leave chicken and turkey bones in the candy aisle then go back and stare at them and pretend I was at a dinosaur bone museum that had great snack selection
>did this so often felt great
>then one day the staff started frisking me every day and INSISTING I must be stealing
>tfw they still frisk me everyt ime

Its bullshit. I would never steal, I am an honest man. I just want to look at food and be myself
>>
File: 1487456890365.jpg (58KB, 531x683px) Image search: [Google]
1487456890365.jpg
58KB, 531x683px
>>35926174

That's fine if you're male, it's recommended to keep to 2 drinks or less per day. Beer is a super food and that should maximize the health benefits. Red wine is almost as healthy as beer so no need for guilt if you mix things up with a cab now and then.
>>
>>35923608
its not of the cashiers business. so fuck him
>>
>>35921650
Probably

t. liquor store employee who watches degenerates buy like half the store's stock every goddamn day.

>21 y/o college dude walks in at 10 am to buy 2 30 racks and a bottle of whiskey. "Haha yeah I got the shakes"
>>
>>35926367
stop being an autistic and looking like a thief then

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35926544
(Samefag) although I only knew one dude who actually fucked with the customers/judged them irl & he was just taking out his weird gay shit on them. He might have an hero'd after he quit, tbhdesu
>>
This girl cashier always said the same kinda shit to me. I would just tell her im an alcoholic and she would laugh. She always made it a point to let me know she remembered my bday which was really creepy. Now i have a dui and too embarrassed to go back to that store cuz she probly saw me in the jail report
>>
>>35926802
maybe she's into bad boys, she does sell liquor after all, not like she's any better
>>
You guys need to lay off the alcohol, I drank 5 modelos last night and was buzzed pretty hard. No need to be drinking 12 beers in 1 sitting.
>>
>>35926880
>need

Easiest way to tell an argument has no merit. There's as much need for 12 beers in 1 sitting as there is for 5.
>>
>>35921650
There isn't inherent judgement in those questions in Australia. It's almost a point of pride. Stop being an autistic paranoid alcoholic.
>>
>>35921650
Yes. He's bullying you and saying he'll beat you up if you show your face a third time that night.
>>
>buy big bag of tostitos hint of lime
>cashier asks if im watching the game or throwing a party
>tell her im just eating the chips
>looks at me funny

What the heck is so weird about eating a big bag of chips by myself? Maybe I eat a little bit then save the rest for later.
>>
>>35926474
all alcohol is gay and bad for you
>>
>>35928668

I'm not talking about all alcohol. Obviously chugging methanol is a bad idea. Beer is close to the perfect drink, it has a few calories, electrolytes, more hydrating than your typical bottled water, lots of various micronutrients and trace elements, especially B vitamins and chromium. I'm not sure why you think it's gay. Yeast reproduce by budding which sounds like butt which is associated with gay butt sex. That's kind of a stretch though.
>>
>old harpy cashier rightfully cuts me off once for coming back drunk and trying to buy more
>probably because I gave a very disapproving look to some other bitch buying tons of snack cakes and soda on EBT in front of me and taking 5 minutes to slide her card right. I didn't say a word though
>problem is she refuses alcohol sales to me when I'm sober now, saying she thinks I'm drunk
>>
>>35929338
Did you try telling her that you aren't drunk and that she is? You could always pull an ah'd like to shee a manugrr. I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy at the thought of making a smaller bonusbecause of wrongly denied sales over some cashier being on the rag.
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>35921691
>Because I don't want to be an alcoholic

so... who's gonna tell him?
>>
>>35921691
uhh Anon I got some news for you, you already are

so you have 2 options:
1. stop drinking
2. accept it and buy a 24 pack instead so you at least save money and time
>>
Its just small talk/banter bullshit so they appear to be social

Im surprised he sold you more, especially if you were clearly intoxicated
>>
I go to several different stores and avoid certain cashiers because of this
>>
File: 1487129338802.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487129338802.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>35931565

I like when they recognize me. It's sad but I consider them my friends. Sometimes the manager will even slip in one of those baby bottles to get me to try something new. She also turned me on to Burnett's gin. I used to just grab seagrams like every other bum, that way I can tell myself at least it's not bottom shelf. The jump in quality is so huge I don't worry about that anymore. The bottle isn't as grippy so you have to be careful not to drop it, but considering the $4 difference and much lower quality it's not worth it just for that. She also helped me with bourbon, benchmark 8 to fighting cock. It costs more but it's a huge jump in quality, and the alcohol is higher,101 proof vs 80 so the difference isn't as much as it looks. Good thing I'm not beta or I would fall in her love with her beautiful smile, long blonde hair and soft voice. One time she touched me on my shoulder as she squeezed past me .
>>
>>35921691

i havent had a laugh like this in days
>>
>>35932313
i haven't had a laugh in years
>>
>>35921650
Honestly, I've always just perceived this as cashiers having a boring fucking night shift job, and are trying to be friendly
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.