[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: who was the indivifual who had the greatest impact, for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1448804858905.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448804858905.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
ITT: who was the indivifual who had the greatest impact, for better or for worse on your life anons?

What did they do?
>>
File: 1467522754061.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1467522754061.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>35921472
Have not yet met such a person
>>
nobody. that is why i have failed and not progressed as a person. never even got started.
>>
>>35921472
Tied between ex-gf and oneitis.
Oneitis taught me that being passive will ruin my life.
Ex-gf taught me that the easy path is often the worst path.

Now they're both out of my life and I'm all alone, left only with those two lessons
to guide me forward if I ever meet people again. I hope I don't fuck up a third time,
this has hurt plenty already.
>>
>>35921472
My daughter, probably.
>>
>>35921472
>parents early divorce pretty much destroyed me.
>mom marrying albanian criminal, later white alcoholic, later druggie. Didnt even care after her 4th divorce
>dad is a biker so all He told me is to fuck the police and dont care for anything.
>at least i got a decent taste of music from that.
>>
File: 109806.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
109806.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>>35921530

Dude you created a person with your penis. That's fucking weird.
>>
>>35921490
/thread nikka
>>
>>35921472
>who was the indivifual who had the greatest impact, for better or for worse on your life anons?

My father. He was a big influence until I was 6 and my parents divorced. He was a big influence from 12-15 and that was the last time I saw him. That was 8 years ago.

If there are fathers here, at all, never give up on your sons or how much your son may think of you. Even if you aren't perfect. miss my dad man.
>>
a bus driver once told me he waited one minute for me at 2 separate bus stops one night

that was the nicest thing that has ever happened
>>
>>35921560

Youre dad lost will be losted. You hav my ragrets
>>
No one. I have always been alone and have never made a truly deep connection with any person.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.