[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie notices me writing >oh you're LEFT HANDED?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>normie notices me writing
>oh you're LEFT HANDED?

Shut up, shut up!
>>
>>35921040
just reply with "so what?"
>>
>>35921045
he could also say "yes"
>>
>>35921045
>>35921049
t. r*ghties that don't know the struggles of being a leftie
>>
>>35921071
you got the leonardo da vinci engineer chessboard brain according to the science so fuck off.
>>
>>35921040
>>35921071
>implying being left handed is a bad thing
By the moment you favored your left over your right, you gained dominance over the 90% of the world population. The righties may have the advantage when it comes to trivial things, but rejoice to the fact that you are superior in the areas that matters the most: Sports, Art, and Music, among others.

A leftie robot will always be superior to a rightie chad but not to a leftie chad.
>>
>>35921040
ITT things that never happened

i was born left-handed but it's seen as a sign of the devil so they forced me to use my right

again, none of this shit ever happened unless you're in middle school. nobody gives a shit what hand you write with

the only people that care are left-handed folks because it's the only thing that makes most of them even remotely special
>>
>>35921312
Our writing system was made for righties

I hope you're having fun smearing pen ink all over your palm faggot
>>
>>35921040
if you're right handed you cant be a robot
>>
>>35921332
You saying this shit never happens? You're a fucking moron, pal.

Normies always feel the need to comment on shit.

I was having a walk in a park last week when the weather was nice. Was wearing a winter coat (not big but quite thick material) and some shirtless guy walks past with his scum friends and loudly says "FUCKING HELL HE MUST BE BOILING IN THAT COAT"

Typical normie behaviour.
>>
>>35921350
> righties may have the advantage when it comes to trivial things
Wew nice perk friend, what else would like to boast? Your scissors?
>>
>>35921392
>writing
>trivial

It's okay leftie cuck, you probably weren't going to do much of that anyway.
>>
File: STOP LIPS.jpg (143KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
STOP LIPS.jpg
143KB, 960x1280px
>>35921040
I even fucking fap with my leftie. I'm the leftest fucker here.

My dubs as my witness
>>
>>35921523
>tfw I know how to fap with either hand

I was paranoid that my right arm would get bigger than my left and people would notice.
>>
File: furfag.png (418KB, 800x486px)
furfag.png
418KB, 800x486px
>>35921040
>grin
>"Uh-huh."
>hold up left hand and twinkle my fingers

Why you offended? No one says it's a bad thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.