[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the world needs you Does it? I've never really served

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: go_home.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
go_home.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>the world needs you

Does it? I've never really served a purpose beyond flipping burgers at Wendy's

>the world will miss you when you're gone

The only people I'm ever in contact with excluding wage slavery is my mother and my uncle. If I died tomorrow, it'd be as if I never existed in the first place

>are you really going to throw your whole life away just because you feel temporarily down?

"Temporarily" down?

>your future kids will never come into existence if you die now

Thank God

>pain always ends

My pain is constant and sharp

>that feeling of being alive is just wonderful

Both of these statements are assumptions made by the author, based on his/her apparently positive life experiences

>even if I don't know you, I love you. The whole world loves you.

What does that even fucking mean? Everyone on earth loves me?
>>
I forgot the link

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2016/01/50-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-kill-yourself/
>>
>>35920869
>Everyone on earth loves me?
No.
I, personally, hope you quit your whining and kill yourself. I'll love you if you stream it, though.
>>
>>35920894
You know what? Maybe I should. Where would I stream something like that without it being taken down.
>>
>A portion of the world's population is having sex right this very moment and you're here contemplating on whether or not you're going to take your life. Think about it, man.
Ok that just did it.
Brb killing my fucking self.
>>
File: blocks your path.png (174KB, 1280x720px)
blocks your path.png
174KB, 1280x720px
>>35920869
OP, you are an edgy cunt. But, I am also an edgy cunt and totally agree with everything you just said.
>>
>>35920942
GoogIe faggot.
>>
>>35920962
I can originally respect that

origi
>>
>your dog will miss you

dogs are for normalfags and people who fuck them, don't assume I have one
>>
>>35920942
maybe, you can do a private stream to us and we will spread it later, that way nobody is going to tray to stop you in the comments.
>>
File: 1490798172839.jpg (533KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490798172839.jpg
533KB, 2560x1440px
>>35921008
I'm not going to deliver, not yet anyway. We'll see what happens in a few hours, tall bridge on my walk to work.
>>
>>35921041
what floor is that?, it doesn't look very high, I mean, try to kill yourself, not to be a cripple.
>>
File: ppepep.png (67KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
ppepep.png
67KB, 302x389px
Let's be honest here, No one has a good reason to why one should not commit suicide. Only the naive or the extremely optimistic could hold anti-suicidal views
>>
>>35921093
The bridge I'm crossing in the picture is about eighty or ninety feet above the road, I'd have to land on my head.
>>
>>35921131
If i have to do it, I'll probably do it in my car breathing the exhaust fumes.
>>
>>35920869
These are useless "facts" that get spouted by someone who's got everything on silver platter.
>>
>>35921175
That might be one of the most painless ways to go, assuming you're unable to put a shotgun in your mouth for whatever reason. You have to get it in your mouth, pressed against the roof. The under the chin method is unreliable, people have blown their faces off and survived.
>>
>>35921210
Yeah, i know a man with half of the face blown, but in my country the law is very restrictive about having guns, and I'm not going to pay for a license, plus a safety course, plus psychological examination just to kill myself.
>>
A crear group once said: if you want to commit suicide, let me tell you: don't rush your last day, you are gonna die anyway
>>
>>35921365
the day I commit suicide I'm not going to show up for work, I'll stay home playing arma and jerking off until it's time for me to go
>>
File: muslimwomen.png (462KB, 491x474px) Image search: [Google]
muslimwomen.png
462KB, 491x474px
>>35921411
ArmA is shit so why play a shitty game for your last hours before ending it yourself?
>>
>>35921411
you can't do that. you'll be in too good a mood to off yourself. that's the suicidal man's paradox.
>>
>>35921511
>ArmA is shit

Do explain. I'm not limiting myself to the base game, I also like total conversions like Iron Front. The original Operation Flashpoint is also great.

Hate to derail the thread, but I'd appreciate an elaboration.
>>
>>35921580
nobody should tell you if a game is good or not, it only matters if you like it or not.

I don't like ROL games that doesn't mean that Diablo or Warcraft are bad games.
>>
>>35921603
Yeah, all a matter of taste i suppose

ori
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.