[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your worst fuckups while drunk? Me? I shitted in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
What are your worst fuckups while drunk?

Me? I shitted in my baby cousin crib while I was blacked out drunk
>>
Apparently I did shit to a bunch of feminista womens at a party. no idea what though. nothing lewd i believe though thank fuck.

they hate me and i just don't care
>>
Told a girl I knew that I wanted to fuck her.

Doesn't seem like that big of a deal (and another friend who was there confirmed that it wasn't) but she lost her shit and told god knows what to a bunch of other people, and it ruined a whole friends' group for me.
>>
Got a DUI from hitting my own mailbox. Never left my yard, wasn't even driving anywhere. Just wanted to turn the car around to put some things in the back. Neighbours called the cops. Blew 0.209 (I'm an alcoholic so I still function at that level.) Lost my licence for 5 years, nearly ended up in prison.
>>
I threw up everywhere and then when a friend gave me a towel to clean myself up with, I put it over my head and pretended to be a ghost, yelling "Boo!"

I don't remember doing this though.
>>
I almost died once.
Turned out all right but there was lots of blood.
>>
Not me but my friend got drunk and shit in her cat's litter box as a display of dominance
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487741828883.jpg (38KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487741828883.jpg
38KB, 716x716px
>at party
>drinking games
>have work at 10 in the morning so decide i need to go home
>thats about where i blacked out
>wake up in hospital
>nurse fills me in
>apparently i fell asleep in my car on the horn so somebody called the police
>resisted arrest
>tfw license revoked
>today was the last day i could drive
>still awaiting being charged
>>
What's better? Coke or alcohol
>>
I asked my neighbor (a cop) if he would sell me weed. Him & my folks (close friends of his) were pissed. I dont remember doing this, but im pretty sure its why he hates me.
>>
>>35920929
both at the same time, yaya is kind of overrated otherwise
>>
First time I got drunk I didn't know how much I could handle, my normie friends were taking shots and seemed fine, so I did a few.

After several vodka shots and no food in me
>go to host's bathroom to pee
>sit down to pee for some reason
>pull my pants down
>lean forward
>puke in my pants
>black out
>next thing I know someone had called my dad
>pulls my puked pants back on for me
>he drags me out the bathroom
>everyone is laughing
>don't remember the ride home
>wake up with fresh pajamas and a hangover

We never talked about that night ever since
>>
I went to the pub alone because somebody from here told me to do it to meet people, I drank too much and called the bartender a kike.
>>
>>35920747
>trying to sneak into a party inside a farm with a girl
>get caught from guards
>they send us away
>black out
>wake up at 8 AM in another city
>I was in somebody's house, laying in a bed with a naked girl and a fully dressed black guy
>I don't have clothes either
>have no idea of what happened
>everybody is sleeping
>just grab my stuff, steal some shit and run away
>>
I got black out drunk passed out outside a cop found me fought the cop got arrested woke up in a hospital restrained

Another time I got drunk took a shit on my friends porch and fought him while his neighbors and family watched

I'm really really glad I don't remember everyone seeing me shit on that kids porch and seeing me fight my friend with no pants on
>>
>>35920852
I've read your story here before wasn't this recent?
>>
Not really bad because it was kind of justified, but I think back on this and cringe anyway.

>be a barista
>get invited to go clubbing with barista coworkers and their friends
>one coworker is a single twenty-something mom with huge tits, keeps getting hit on by one of the friends of another coworker
>all fun and games until he starts grabbing and harassing her
>white knight mode kicks in (but i didn't like her, it's only because i always stand up for people in general)
>one thing leads to another and we're wrestling on the balcony of a night club
>he threatens to throw me off the ledge
>egging him on to fucking do it already
>security breaks us up
>get a ride home from fellow barista bro
>feel like throwing up but would feel bad for making him pull over
>unzip a pocket on my backpack and begin puking in it
>he realizes what i'm doing and pulls over anyway
>continue puking on the side of the road
>show up to work the next day and have to apologize for being a fucking spazz
>>
>>35920747
Licked a girls foot and went on an hour rant about what I would do as president
>>
>>35920747
I sometimes get drunk and shoot neighborhood dogs with a pellet gun. Great fun.
>>
When I get drunk, I usually order random flags, books, gear, etc online with a slight remembrance of what I ordered

I've only been black out drunk once and it was uneventful. I'll post it if anyone is interested
>>
>>35921575
Post story, fampai
>>
>punch wall
>break hand
>lose job
>>
>>35921593
also lost job while drunk but that's because i cleaned a meat slicer without gloves and cut 1/3rd an inch into my finger. the manager should really have stopped me from drinking that vodka but he was one of those "it's cool as long as you don't fuck it up" kind of guys. well, sucks for him because i fucked it up about as badly as i could.
>>
For me I thought about starting a fist fight but didn't.

My buddy once though...
He got black out drunk while this family was living with his family. He allegedly raped a boy.
Not sure how true but he is on the sex offender registry.
>>
>friend lives 40 mins away
>he calls me.randomly asking to hang
>im shitfaced been drinking all day
>"ill be there bro dont worry"
>grab four loko for the road
>spend a load of money on an uber to a train station,get on train and drink 4loko
>tell me boy im almost at his station him and mutual friemd are gonna pick me up
>i get off at the correct station but all the way at the far end of the train and being absolutely gone by this point i get off and my boy calls asking where i am,manage to blurt out "on my way now".
>hang up and phone immediatly dies
>wander around disoriented from it being night and my drunkeness.
>cant figure out where i am so decide to double back and walk along tracks
>so drunk that im laughing creepily to myself out loud for some reason
>Lost as fuck
>keep stumbling over and falling onto those jagged as FUCK traintrack rocks or whatever
>lose my headphones in the process,screaming my friends bame hoping they hear me
>after wandering for an hour or so,trying to ask normies for directions or a place to charge my phone I finally find a 7-11
>call my buds to get me,he finally does and im embarrassed as fuck becuase these friends know i have issues with booze.
>they lecture me in the car and by this time its so late we all call it a night and some literally autistic kid i barely know drives me home as they ran into him while searching for me and i start crying and unload EVERYTHING onto this autist,the deep concrete psychological reasons i drink and how fucked i am
>he handles it well doesnt really seem to give a shit because hes on the spectrum
>get home and fall asleep,next morning i was so hungover and injured from falling over and over on those sharp ass rocks

I avoid the shit out of that kid now,just hope he didnt tell my friends later because i really got deep into my issues with him.
>>
>>35922654
>traintrack rocks
That's called ballast, Anon.
>>
>>35922654
That kid probably forgot everything you said, then drove home and jacked off to hentai.
>>
>>35920747
Molested a bunch of female friends. Some act like it never happened, so won't speak to me and some are still friendly but distant.

Don't really care desu senpai
>>
got so drunk my drunk friends thought I was gonna die so they threw me in the shower to wash the vomit of and sober me up. tfw naked if front of 3 random people in a freezing shower. one thought I was self continous or something so he pissed in the toilet right next to me in an attempt to make me feel better. the next morning mom picked me up and asked where my cloths were. I said I spilled spaghetti on them
>>
Pissed in my female roommates face while she slept because I thought I was at the toilet. She didn't talk to me for a few days.
>>
Got robbed by a nigger on the way home, generally I don't fuck up that bad when I'm drunk though
>>
been drunk 2 times in my life never again you're all a bunch of degenerates
>>
>get fucked up at a friends house
>needtopuke.jpg
>grab a waste basket because I'm a smartypants
>vomit
>it was one of these metal mesh ones

Spent an hour wiping his floor
>>
got black out drunk on christmas and threw up in my grandparents kitchen sink after ranting about muslims, repeatedly calling my brother a "nigger faggot" and going on nonsensical autistic ramblings where I was apparently going to fight an entire family of people next door because I heard them laughing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.