[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/view topic.php?t=300999 I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tails.png (55KB, 223x181px) Image search: [Google]
tails.png
55KB, 223x181px
https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=300999

I am on drugs and I realized something.

At 15, even though I was living with my sick grandma and her abusive son, I was happy because I was completely autistic and didn't give a fuck about anything else other than playing videogames.

Now at 22 I have been surviving alone for 6 years and I am am unhappy because I am trying to have a life and act like a normie as a coping mechanism to the truth that I am absolutely autistic and give absolutely no fucks about succeeding in the real world.

I have become so good at pretending I'm normal that I began believing it myself.

this is NOT the right time to be autistic.

Being born today as an autist is the equivalent of being teleported back in time 2 million years ago.
>>
>>35920323
so autists are witches? interesting theory.
>>
File: sammy.png (105KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
105KB, 362x492px
and calling yourself socially inept or a loser is your way of making yourself believe you're not an autist because you are affraid of being ostracized from the rest of Humans.

We are merely affraid of the unknown that awaits beyond the limits of neurotypicality
>>
>>35920323
Okay, now this is going to shock you but listen and rationalize this concept. You think you are something other than human because you are autistic and your autism blinds you to the fact and reality that you are a human being who is just slightly less or severely less functioning in society. Your difference is that you are mentally restricted by a predetermined genetic condition or trait. This autism can however result in Savant Syndrome which means your autistic brain picks up a single talent or skill set then focuses on that skill set or talent until you've perfected that craft far beyond what any neurotypical person is likely to achieve given their unrestricted mental abilities resulting in their "pick it up and try it out" mentality. Autistic people in a sense have a singular focused Ego that results in them being incapable of focusing on the social perspective on their actions and behaviors. What you should consider doing is pick something up and work at that thing and become a master at it so that you don't have to focus on being ordinary because you'll be extraordinary. This is the right time to be autistic. There has never been a better time in history to be autistic. 10 - 20 years ago being autistic would have gotten you bullied into suicide, 100 years ago being autistic meant you were probably going to be abandoned, 300+ years ago being autistic probably resulted in your death at an early age unless you got lucky. This is the time to be autistic, focus your autism on something achievable and do it.
>>
File: wallhaven-367067.jpg (494KB, 2555x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-367067.jpg
494KB, 2555x1500px
>>35920517
>autist
>socially enept
>someone gives me a harmonica and I compulsively practice it
>normies gush at me and call me a genuis when I play now
>learned to sing
>making money street performing and have a gig in a month now
>would have had killed myself if I didn't have this
>>
>>35920517
Your post gave me a passion I tought I didn't have anymore.

It all makes sense now, holy shit
>>
>>35920517
>tfw have just the right amount of autism to ruin all my social interactions but not enough for autistic obsession

We don't all have the gifts
>>
>>35920517
The history aspect of this is especially untrue. People were just designated as "fucking weird" and given a wide birth, but they still proceeded to maintain families and hold jobs. No one was abandoning irritating 12 year olds way too into hopskotch (or whatever the 1920s equivalent of sonic was). And certainly, in the 1700s, kids weren't just randomly dying because they liked fiction. Obviously I mean OP's "autistic" and not severe autism.
>>
>>35921805
How do you know? Where you there? Stop making things up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.