[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make internet friends? I've been on Steam for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: CXmyedAUkAAf7jk.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CXmyedAUkAAf7jk.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
How do you make internet friends?

I've been on Steam for 5 years and literally nobody wants to play with me or talk to me. I went offline for a week and not a single notification, nothing.

This isnt unusual, i dont have friends irl and havnt had any since middle school.

I'm 22yrs old now, and have had gfs, havnt had trouble getting laid either. So what fucking gives. I thought making online friends was easier than real life. Literally ever person on my Steam I added from this board claims to have friends irl or online.

Making online friends is harder than getting your dick sucked. Fuck this, all I can think about on a daily basis is how I have no friends/family.
>>
>>35920157
I only have five friends on steam and talk to none of them except the one I know irl. One guy who added me kept trying to talk to me everytime I logged on. Either that or he'd always ask me to watch his streams. I mostly play single player games anyway
>>
File: crowd.png (242KB, 471x245px) Image search: [Google]
crowd.png
242KB, 471x245px
I use my vidya to escape people

but anytime I do make internet friends its usually just by adding people who are friends with irl steam friends i have.
>>
Go on steam, play multiplayer games, get in a good game with a good team, use mic, say, "hey we did good let's add eachother so we can keep steam rolling." Done. That's how I've done it.
>>
>havnt had trouble getting laid either

Better question anon, what is your secret?
>>
you need to be an interesting person. or try looking for friends with similar interest?

if ur friend dont talk to u, hey its okay. u want something, u go reach for that something its that simple. then go message ur friend saying u want talk boring shit with them, message them says u want to play game with them.

have u try this shit motherfucker?
>>
>>35920157
What the hell do you play that you cant make any friends?
>>
>>35920157
Anybody ITT want friends?
I've got e-mail, tox, and Discord. pick your poison.
>>
File: facebook-like-bait-ads-featured.jpg (56KB, 600x230px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-like-bait-ads-featured.jpg
56KB, 600x230px
>>35920157
You can't make friends on the Internet anymore. It was a thing in the early to mid 2000s in the era of Internet forums. When the iPhone and Facebook came around they changed everything for the worse.
>>
>>35920450
Depends. Do you play games?
>>
>>35920202
dont be ugly, beta
>>
>>35920188
How did the guy who added you find you?
>>
File: 1485247504040.png (197KB, 357x511px) Image search: [Google]
1485247504040.png
197KB, 357x511px
>>35920194
>tfw too social anxious to use mic or even listen to voice chat from other players
sometimes I want to turn on listening to chat in case I get praised but then I remember it's not worth the risk of hearing people yell at you with their real life voices.
I have grown accustomed to being flamed in text so it does little for me now.
>>
Maybe play less games online and go join local clubs of something that interests you to meet friends.

When I move top a new area for work (3 times), I join the local football team and the same day of joining I end up out drinking with them and invited to all their party's etc. from then on. I always make loads of friends that way.
>>
>>35921359
who wants to have normie friends who play football?
>>
>>35921359
>football

Fucking normie scum get out
>>
File: 1474985946787.gif (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474985946787.gif
140KB, 500x500px
>>35920959
same, are you me? originoli
>>
>>35921399
I'm pretty certain I'm not you
>>
File: 1477011054279.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477011054279.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>35921404
Yes, i figured as much. I can't stand voice chats and won't join them for more than 10 seconds at a time. just feels bad desu
>>
>guy on steam i never talk to messages me
>asks if i want to party
>sorry but this is my last game
>i really only just started playing
>>
>>35921376
>>35921395

I was a professional footballer for 8 years. I mean soccer for you silly burgers and leafs.

Having normie friends actually gets me out the house and stops me from being a recluse when I move to a new area. Helps me meet pussy and it's good to actually have something to do on the weekend.
>>
>>35921505
>when your almost famous and move to a small town to finally shine bright

no shame, but please get fucked with your whole thinking youre anything like us.
>>
>>35921744
Professional footballers and Chads can be robots too.
>>
>>35921744

Explain "like us"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.