[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Finally, a place where I can interact with other social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

> Finally, a place where I can interact with other social outcasts and have intresting thoughts about life as an outcasts
> Half of the content is bitching about women, a quarter is "fembot here" and the rest is kind of interesting like the "asian bot" post.

Dont know, maybe you spend waaay to much energy venting about bullshit?
Not trolling, just a reflection.I think most people here might have more interesting thoughts that "tfw no qt3.14gf?" Just sayin'
>>
>>35919860
>most people here might have more interesting thoughts that "tfw no qt3.14gf?"

lolno. i have no one else to listen to me bitch about no gf, why shouldnt i bitch here?
>>
>>35919860
>more interesting thoughts
nope
>>
File: fi174981614.jpg (117KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
fi174981614.jpg
117KB, 500x476px
>>35919860
yeah and a quarter of people here are shitposters who keep complaining about other shitposters. Just like you OP
>>
>>35919890
U free to do so...internet is probably the only true democracy in the world.
But is a cicular thought.Once you been here for a time you can see the pattern in those threads and they always get to nowhere, they just fade off until another anon post "tfw when no gf again".Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>35919926
> An polite intent to improve quality of the board is shitposting.

K.
>>
>>35919905
Sober up friend! The world is not a warm place but sure as hell is an interesting place.
>>
File: asda12341.png (166KB, 456x449px) Image search: [Google]
asda12341.png
166KB, 456x449px
>>35920012
yeah well it's not all bad. every now and then there's interesting threads here. like this one. it was recent. yesterday.
>>
>>35920012
It doesn't matter what your intent was, you made a shitpost. When I saw it on the front page I immediately groaned because of how often these threads pop up.
>>
>>35920069
Its curious how 4chan gives you a panoramic on were the subculture shifts and nowadays this is the subculture.The most common topics are normie tier.I wonder what the normies talk about.
>>
>>35919860
Yeah, people do have more interesting thoughts, but there are so many low-lifes here, and elsewhere online, it's kind of pathetic to talk seriously.
>>
>>35920119
As said above, I strongly believe that the internet is the last true bastion of democracy so Im ok with it.The thread will die if enough anons think this is shitpost.
I just love 4chan.Feels like my second home after all.
>>
>>35920186
I just wrote this post about furries here >>35919727, because it's a rare thing to see on /r9k/... but, I feel like a loser for it
>>
File: 1403886443809.jpg (52KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1403886443809.jpg
52KB, 610x395px
>>35920197
If you want to fix shitposting, post quality threads regularly. You can't tell people on the internet what to do and what not to do, you have to give them something they enjoy doing
>>
>>35920186
I believe its healthy to have a high dose of self-irony.Anonmity increases the quality of said irony.I always laugh internally when people try to be serious avout themselves irl.After all we are all strong enough to bear the misfortunes of others.
>>
This board is no longer the "loser board," its about obsession with pussy and homolust ft. female and regular bait.
>>
>>35919955
>they always get to nowhere
i know, its still nice to have an outlet & people who know that feel.
>>
>>35919860

I'm here anon.
I recently have been thinking about the rampant fear surrounding death.
Death really doesn't sound that bad, you will be entirely self sufficient, you will never need anything and you will have everything. You will be in a state of non-dependency which sounds like a much better alternative to the unfulfilled primitive needs we have now.
>>
>>35920267
Point taken.Maybe sometimes it just serves like memorials irl, to remind ourselves a porpuse but I agree.
Doped animals are curious, they have no conciousness so its basically a brain hack for them.It reminds me of the glitched robots in Asimovs "I robot"
>>
>>35920402
you will not be conscious so your characterization is inaccurate. it can't be much better or much worse because it is nothingness.
>>
>>35920402
On a bigger scale, you are eternal.An infinite pool of matter constantly rearranging itself.Life is an absurd gift.Not even.mentioning conciousness.But I fail to see why people choose suicide if death is anyway granted.
>>
>>35919860
Go to Wizchan, the women related discussions aren't allowed there.
>>
>>35920494

I feel like wizchan is too restrictive.
>>
I come here to share deep thoughts about life and ask questions.

For example, why do blind people have such huge mouths?
I know a blind kid. He looks like a raptor.
>>
>>35920550
Natures way of compensation.
Blind people, what a wild bunch.The idea terrorizes me as much as intrigues me.
Post pic plz
>>
>>35920494
I shall venture myself oneday.But if feel a strong sense of belonging here.Besides, wizchan wouldnt have been created if the quality didnt lowered here.Nothing against them anyway
>>
File: BlindDinosaur.jpg (1015KB, 5120x3840px) Image search: [Google]
BlindDinosaur.jpg
1015KB, 5120x3840px
>>35920594

He looks like this little boy from reddit who is blind and won a prize for reading braille.
Note the gigantic mouth.
>>
I have thoughts more interesting than tfw no gf, its just that that one thought is predominant.
>>
>>35920674
File is kill
>>
>>35920509
Why? You are not a virgin?
>>
>>35920701
Its a ciclejerk because womyn like "men of interests" so you are staring from the wrong side.You become interested,pursue those interests and roasties start poping.
>>
You can't change this place. It seems unbelievable, but this shithole is real.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.