[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What the fuck are you staring at you stupid weak little faggot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

>What the fuck are you staring at you stupid weak little faggot? Get over here and clean me up, or I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>35919610
bumping for interest
dmitry will always get my bumps
>>
File: die die die.gif (812KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
die die die.gif
812KB, 600x450px
"This is why I carry my gun."
>>
>>35919610
>not an impossibly feminine twink
>nor a muscle bound futa with a big dick
whats the point of living
>>
File: tumblr_o4q5ktLu901u94xf2o8_1280.jpg (359KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4q5ktLu901u94xf2o8_1280.jpg
359KB, 1008x1008px
>>35919772
I honestly do not know
>>
>>35919610
Prison rules. If someone fucks with you beat the shit out of them. This bitch wants me to do shit for her? Nah, I'm gonna run up, and smash her fucking testicles. After this, I'm gonna make my bitch. I gape that asshole after I'm done.
>>
>>35920170
m8, if you think smashing her balls is going to do anything but make her hornier, you're already fucked.
>>
>>35919610
>Uhm.
>Okay, ma'am.
>>
File: 1440997753249.jpg (568KB, 1272x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1440997753249.jpg
568KB, 1272x1094px
>>35919610
>>35920249
>you will never bury your face in a strong, dominant futa's musky balls
>you will never let her ravage your body until she's utterly spent
>you will never be her little spoon and fall fast asleep together
I'm beginning to suspect that this life is hardly worth living.
>>
>>35920314
iktf bruh

I'm going to sleep, dreaming about getting destroyed by a hung musclefuta
>>
File: stephen-hawking.jpg (134KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-hawking.jpg
134KB, 620x385px
This thread is a pretty sweet beta lure.
>>
>>35919610
This artist should be sued for causing people kill other people through fucking. Because he forgot to add an annotation into his photo, that if you fuck someone with a huge dick like that, they will die for bleeding and having their organs torn apart. Also this world is full of complete retards who won't be a able to get it on their own, including teenager kids and certain part of immigrants.

Another proper punishment instead of suing and prison sentence/paying fines, would be arse raping the artist who drew this shit. Rather with a pole of the size as the dick in the photo.
>>
>>35920170
They should actually kill you type of subhuman idiots, instead of sending you to rot in prison. The society would save a lot, not having to feed your kind, but instead turning you into profitable products of different kinds, like leather accessories and pet food. I think I'm going to start slowly working towards this goal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.