[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop watching anime. Grab the remaining scraps of your life and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Stop watching anime.
Grab the remaining scraps of your life and leave this place forever.
The future beckons......
>>
>>35919315
Explain this chart.
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>tfw 1/3 of my squares filled in already
>tfw the surge of motivation will have dulled within the hour
>tfw I'll wake up tomorrow doing the same thing
>>
>>35919331

weeks of the year on x axis, years of life on y axist
>>
>>35919367
Ooooh it's how long you've got.
>>
>>35919315
there's a better chart out there and website that will fill it in for you

I guess it doesn't matter much because mine is just over 2/3 of the way filled
>>
File: 1486687673646.jpg (22KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486687673646.jpg
22KB, 512x512px
>lol just stop watching jap cartoons and you'll automatically reintegrate into society

Thanks mom, now I know how not to be a social failure
>>
>>35919315
>thinks im going to die before 90
LMAO

120 easy
>>
>>35919478
yes yes, hide those tears behind that smile
>>
I wish I could at least watch anime, all I do is spend my entire day shitposting in 4chan and watching memes in cancer sites.
>>
File: 2Dgirls.png (602KB, 830x438px) Image search: [Google]
2Dgirls.png
602KB, 830x438px
Yeah I'm relatively a newfag and even I've noticed this site decline greatly in the short time I've been here. I think it's about time to leave and never return.

I have similar feelings about anime, but with this dilemma:
>Just finished the last anime that I was watching. >Decided not to start a new one and instead dedicate more time to Breath of the Wild.
>Consider stopping with anime entirely, but I haven't seen Evangelion yet and I want to participate in the shitposting.
>4/10 weeb girl texts me outta nowhere "hey do you watch anime?"
>We talk about anime; she has shit taste
Do I watch all her shitty anime and try to bone or free myself from the nips? The latter makes objectively more sense but also I want some real 3D puss.
>>
>>35919393
>>35919429
>tfw you printed the chart off, filled it out in pen, highlighted the week of new years' and put the calendar year corresponding to your age on the right side.

>tfw the chart is almost a third filled out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.