[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking tired of all these douchebag "alphas".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

I'm fucking tired of all these douchebag "alphas". all my life I got told the stupid fucks would never go anywhere in life and the first week of college I find out all the dumbasses from highschool are literally running the show.
>can't do drugs on campus unless you're in a frat, so that was out of the picture. not that I could find a dealer
>roomie is a normie who's friends with girls, so we get in pretty easily
>still have to fork over fifteen bucks to drink
>don't even get to drink that much because I'm a fucking lightweight
>party sucks, I can barely walk in a straight line so I decide to make an irish exit
>on my way out one of the frat guys starts talking shit
>he's got at least sixty pounds on me
>drunk brain decides I should stand up for myself

should I continue?
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1490427000293.png (162KB, 499x460px) Image search: [Google]
1490427000293.png
162KB, 499x460px
>>35919175
Please do, although I don't think I'm gonna feel better after all this
>>
>>>>35919249
you got it

>I tell the guy to fuck off, feels bretty good at first but I don't think of the consequences
>in my drunken stupor I honestly didn't even realize he was one of the "brothers"
>he stops me when I try to go for the door and grabs me by the collar
>whatdidyoufuckingsay.jpg
>trying to defuse the situation, I can't think of anything to say other than "why can't we just hug this out"
>hug the guy like a drunken retard
>this does not amuse fratbro
>he gets visibly angrier
>an even bigger guy steps up and tells me to "walk away"
>shoves me into a group of normies watching scene I'm making
>>
>>35919500
please tell me there is more to your story
>>
>>35919175
yup, now take ur anger out on minorities why dont you baka, this board is full to the brim with racism
>>
File: Screenshot_2017022221090711.png (260KB, 1072x943px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017022221090711.png
260KB, 1072x943px
>>35919500
Aw fug

I hate "Walk away" fags

Like you were even doing anything
>>
File: 21941951525.jpg (685KB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
21941951525.jpg
685KB, 1988x1528px
>>35919571
What?
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>35919554
I just type slow
>>35919500
cont.

>My pride is not worth getting my ass beat
>decide to take the hit to my ego, I was going home anyways
>as I'm making my way to the exit one of the fratbros comes up from behind and puts me in a full nelson and starts carrying me out the door
>I'm a 5'8'' manlet, so I am literally several feet off the ground
cont. in next post
>>
>>35919613
keep going :( oregano
>>
>>35919613

>He starts shouting stuff like "alright you want to do it the hard way?"
>have no idea what he's talking about, I was just leaving
>realize guys are trying to make it look like I was trying to fight them
>struggle out of full nelson, and fall several feet to the ground
>I'm so sloppy drunk staying on my feet after this requires all of my focus, so I can't turn around to see fratguy come for the next attack
>he picks me up and body slams me on hard concrete
>I go down head first
>literally all eyes are on me at this point
>>
You can charge him with assault through the PD. Or, alternatively, you can report his actions to the campus police.
>>
>>35919698
At this point, I would beat the shit out of him. Even if it means, getting badly hurt in return from this bully. I would never let someone treat me like this. Fuck no.
>>
File: gunbysandler.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
gunbysandler.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
so this is when you pull out your CCW?
>>
>>35919730
I would but it's been so long now I'm not sure what would come of it. it's not like his frat brothers are gonna tell me either.
>>35919801
I would've if he didn't have two feet and probably a hundred pounds on me, plus back up from the fucker who started this mess and every other brother in the house
>>35919698
cont.

>fratguy starts yelling "GET THE FUCK OUT" as I struggle to stand up
>I'm bleeding from my head pretty bad, still have a scar from that night
>everyone is still staring. the music has stopped so everyone can hear this guy call my dick small as I keep struggling towards the door
>my "friends" that I came with never even came to help me. they stayed the rest of the night there and partied
>the combination of being drunk and getting BTFO'd means I can't even operate a doorknob
>have to ask for help opening the door
>spend the rest of the night smoking cigarettes on the curb in front of my dorm
>woke up the next morning with bloodstained sheets
>one of the guys I went to the party with said what happened was "funny"
>never go to another frat party again

I feel like none of this would have happened if I was taller, I've been picked on all my life by people bigger than me. why are big guys such assholes?
>>
>>35919918
This didn't happen. Your story is trash.
>>
Got nothing to do with being taller. Even as a short guy you can still throw some power behind your punches and REEEEE really hard. It's actually pretty easy to take down taller guys because their centre of gravity is off due to their height. In school I was about your height and I'd just run at them and trip them then start strangling them. If that didn't work I'd grab anything within arms reach and beat them with it.
>>
Why is /r9k/ full of cuck fantasists like OP? Your literotica sucks.
>>
>>35919942
>>35919963
I really wish you guys were right. this was the most humiliating moment in my life
>>
>>35919957
I know I can fight, I was a varsity wrestler back in highschool. but I don't know why I didn't fight back. I remember thinking something along the lines of trying to be the better man, but the next morning I just felt like a pussy. shit sucks man.
>>
Shitty story written by a bitter virgin lanklet.

>None of this would have happened if I was tall
>If I was tall I would be fucking supermodels and have a 7 figure job
>>
>>35920005
>My fantasy is the most humiliating thing in my life
Let me guess; you're into femdom too.
>>
>>35920127
>He has deluded himself into thinking all variables remaining the same but for being a manlet he wouldn't have more success with women
Whatever helps you cope, little buddy
>>
>>35919571
For every obnoxious Chad there are ten dindus
>>
>>35919856
schools are no gun zones silly
>>
>>35920127
I don't have any trouble getting girls actually. I just got my ass kicked at a party once
>>35920156
I'm getting the feeling you're projecting a little here
>>
>>35920247
>He makes conclusions based on how he """""feels"""""
Low test cuck confirmed
>>
Here's a good story

>new years party at best friends house
>loud mouthed fag from school days there
>thinks he's the toughest cunt around
>starts bragging about he's the best fighter in the city etc
>50 quid to anyone who can ko him in one punch
>couple of people throw shit punches and he laughs them off
>I was steaming drunk and had smoked a couple joints
>get angry and take him outside
>knock him clean out with a right hook to the cheekbone
>open his wallet and take out the 50
>walk home feeling a major adrenaline rush
>>
>>35920168
I'm actually not half bad looking if I don't say so myself. don't have much trouble getting ladies, just have trouble getting ones with less cons than pros
>>
File: 1490640181979.jpg (18KB, 434x366px) Image search: [Google]
1490640181979.jpg
18KB, 434x366px
>>35919918
Just keep in mind those guys are psychos and it seems they would have done it to elderly people who also happen to be smaller to and so on.

They're sick fucks, OP. But that's why you conceal carry I guess, depending on where you are. 3-4 bigger guys picking on you for no reason. They're supposedly adults too.

Anyway, dont go to frat parties or garbage like that. It seems it's the law of the jungle again just like in high school. If that's supposedly "superior studies" you can see what kind of people they're creating in there. ha.
>>
>>35920331
having a gun would've been handy. but I can't get one till I'm out of this shit hole dorm
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.