[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you literally can't fathom how people conversate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1430328615319s.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319s.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>tfw you literally can't fathom how people conversate or just talk fluidly

even the "losers" I see on youtube can talk about something to the camera for 10 minutes. I think I seriously have autism

It takes me like all my mental energy to put together a couple of sentences
>>
>>35918882

i feel ya man, social anxiety sucks balls

drinking helps but it makes me feel awful later on and weed did help but eventually made my anxiety worse. now i just rarely talk and try and sleep a lot
>>
it is a matter of practice
>>
>stumble over words
>voice cracks
>that blank feeling when you know you're supposed to say something but you freeze

No amount of drugs or alcohol can fix me. Only the sweet release of death.
Here's to another night wishing for an aneurism to kill me in my sleep.
>>
>>35918882
seems weird to me too, man. i remember reading somewhere that the average person says 4k words a day, and the quietest person in the study averaged 700. when i was in school, i could go for days without saying a word to anybody (except maybe for talking to waiters, etc.). i also have gotten maybe 2 text messages since the beginning of the year.
>>
>>35919074
holy shit. i dont speak on most days at all. completely fucked
>>
Time ago I could conversate and talk fluid but since I reached the 17 years I don't know what to talk/write about... I tried to write about my phatetic life but i realized it was repetitive and bored so I gave it up I'm 18
>>
some tips

>have a hobby
>talk about your hobby
atleast you will be known as that guy to normies instead of that awkward guy

also
>be personable
>dont be afraid to speak your mind
like talk about something naughty if it came on your mind or be the banter kinda guy or make any other joke or have some story tell, literally just be you or find someone you want to be and act like them. dont be that cringey quiet guy who keeps his hands in his zipper hoodie pockets because hes afraid to open his mouth
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.