[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you possibly claim to be a robot if you're over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1488305820304.jpg (67KB, 544x398px) Image search: [Google]
1488305820304.jpg
67KB, 544x398px
How can you possibly claim to be a robot if you're over 1.8m (5'10ish US) and have a full head of hair. Unless you have a serious condition or some sort of skeletal deformation your on this board shitposting due to your self inflicted views on the outside world.

>tfw 5'8, completely bald and have knock knees along with multiple sclerosis

You just can't claim to be a robot if you have genetics that people idolise handed to you on a plate. Get the fuck out there and do something with your life. It annoys the hell out of me to see people on this board, however autistic, just doing nothing, even though they are genetically gifted.
>>
I have huntingtons disease does that count? I mean it won't start affecting until im 40 but still. No kids or wife for me.
>>
>>35918733

It counts when it starts affecting you. If you're alright just now, what's stopping you going out and having a normal life?
>>
>>35918692
i dont think anyone will disagree with you to be honest. i mean i'm hear because i failed as a teenager and i'm now a 28y/o khv, being tall and having hair wont change it because i'm too obsessed with 2D girls and actually don't give a fuck about shallow whores out there.
>>
>>35918775
I'm depressed, have social anxiety, no social skills because my parents homeschooled me so i wouldn't become a liberal. So now i just stay at home and do my part time job. After seeing what my dad did to my mom and myself when his disease took over, i'll never get into a serious relationship. I hate that piece of shit, I hate living here with him but I'm to lazy to leave. I don't want to work a fulltime job just to survive.
>>
File: 1464559942700.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464559942700.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>35918692
>tfw when handsome face and good hair, but complete manlet

So fucking close.
>>
File: 1473713061920.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1473713061920.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>35918692
I'm even worse than those things

I'M A FUCKING CHINLET
>>
>>35919033

That's hardly an excuse. Do you have hair and you're not a manlet or fat? Just have a few 5ths of vodka and go out to your local bar or whatever and make friends. Hell, you can just be sober and walk about outside if you have nothing wrong with you and no one will think twice about why you're starting a conversation with you.

>>35919043

Unlucky man. Least you don't look fucking stupid when you walk like I do.
>>
>>35919096
"That's hardly an excuse." You can fuck right off you don't know what I've been through.
>>
I'm fat as fuck, does that count?
>>
File: eyes.png (21KB, 164x52px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
21KB, 164x52px
>>35918692
you can be good looking and educated and still be a robot

what if you had a extremely bad childhood that left you fucked up and your autism makes you socially inept?
>>
File: dontcare.png (90KB, 311x259px) Image search: [Google]
dontcare.png
90KB, 311x259px
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is kind of good looking in a weird way? he's like a delicate elf or something with those big eyes.
>>
>>35919123

That's self inflicted. Lose weight till you're an acceptable level and you'll not be on here.

>>35919119

Come on to hell, you've nothing wrong with you physically, which is what the general populous cares about for first impressions. Don't blame your dad or give any other shitty excuse for being here. You have nothing physically wrong with you, get the fuck outside and stop posting on a Chinese interior decorating imageboard.
>>
Im autistic breh. I had it on with many women but it never went past first date/a kiss.
21 yo virgin chadlet
>>
>>35919170
You only think your physical appearance affects you ? You are fucking retarded you have to be both mentally healthy and physically attractive! Fucking kill yourself dude.
>>
>>35919136
>you can be good looking and educated and still be a robot

You can't, because of the Halo effect. By being handsome or educated (in your case, both) you would have had to have been in multiple social situations. The Halo effect states that people would have been generous toward you and favored you throughout those situations. Hell, they might have even smiled at you.

If you're good looking, you don't know what it's like to walk through a city center and have people actively avoid, mock and show contempt toward you without even knowing you. Fuck off my board.
>>
>>35919218

There are literally, and I mean that, hundreds of autistic/depressed/sociopathic/whatever the fuck else models/celebrities.

All that matters in real life situations is your physical appearance.

Stop blaming your made up mental ((((disability)))) on your shitty lifestyle.
>>
I'm 184 cm, full hair, nice beard growth, getting married, and finishing my studies nicely with a job waiting for me.

Hooray!
>>
>>35919223
i do,i piled on a shit load of weight and stopped caring for myself for many years due to all the bad shit catching up to me

social circle vanished,i became a recluse,not seeing people for months at a time,the wolf whistles in the street stopped,the attention i was so used to ceased and desu...it hurts more knowing what it was like and not having it anymore than never having it at all lol

ive bought alot of gym equipment and started to get back into shape...i dont want to be invisible anymore.
>>
File: 1488373693180.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488373693180.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>35919269
kek jealous fag
>>
I'm 6'3 and I look much more like the guy on the right. Height doesn't mean anything if you're a gangly failson autist
>>
>>35919168
If he shaved his face and cleaned it up a little, he'd be like the next benderdick cumberbund
>>
>>35919223
>No anon, check your privilege
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35919269
>hundreds of autistic celebrities

I can't even name one
>>
>>35919297
yeah. op is a total fag jealous manlet. kill yourself no one would miss you. if you're brave post a timestamp so we can give you one final roasting. it can be your obituary
>>
>>35918692
try getting a decent haircut, shaving that shit, working out a little, taking care of your skin, dressing nicely. the robot in the pic instantly moves from a 3 to a 6.
>>
>>35919362
he obviously is, are you retarded?
>>
>>35919362

There's nothing wrong with jealousy. Clearly you're a fucking intelligent cunt. Everyone on here is jelous of goodlooking people, it's the reason why this board was made, deleted, and reinstated.
>an intelligent cunt that shitposts on 4chan while chad is out fucking his highschool crush

Fucking well played lad, you got me.

>>35919386
>haircut

Did you not read the OP?

>>35919351

I'm not going to do a simple copy paste from Google, but try it yourself. There's loads man. 24hour coaching and planned speeches are what gets them through their week.
>>
>>35919351
shia lebouff
>>
>blaming manletism
Height is a meme. Nobody wants to date a 6'1 autistic NEET.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.