[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can lock animals in cages so tight that they can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

If you can lock animals in cages so tight that they can't turn around and then slaughter them, why can't you fuck them?

It seems like they have the same problem as violent video games being obscene only when a single nipple is shown at any point. It seems hypocritical for a government to be totally against animal molestation but subsidize the systematic enslavement and slaughter of animals. I don't feel like there's any preservation of "animal honor" when this is what we do to pigs. Hell, you can put semen inside of a cow but only if it's artificially and for the sake of slaughtering the offspring.

WTF dude?
>>
I'm pretty sure those bars are there so the pigs don't roll over and crush the piglets
>>
>>35918310
I just want to fuck mares man, is that so wrong?
>>
File: Pig-Farming[1].jpg (61KB, 793x439px) Image search: [Google]
Pig-Farming[1].jpg
61KB, 793x439px
>>35918357
My bad. How about when they lock animals in cages so tight that they can't turn around?
>>
>>35918357
the reason they could roll over and crush the piglets is because they are on metal grates and are not allowed 6x6 area.

On normal farms pigs are allowed hay, and they make nests that protect them from accidentally crushing piglets (the piglet just gets smushed into a deep bed of hay and wiggles out) but these animals are not allowed their natural environment ever in their life.
>>
well pig, like shellfish, is an unclean food source to man

that said, God made us rulers over other life on earth. its a shame some people want to treat them this way but thats no reason to treat them worse
>>
File: jOGxLjv.jpg (209KB, 757x567px) Image search: [Google]
jOGxLjv.jpg
209KB, 757x567px
>>35918546
>that said, God

God doesn't exist you homo
>>
Is this Adam from yourmoviesucksdotorg?
>>
>>35918546
>God says it okay

Lol

Opinion discarded, and I'm on your side too.
>>
>>35918310

Rape is bad, even if it's an animal.

That's not saying what we do to animals (murdering them) is any better than rape.

If I had to see live executions of animals on the street every fucking day before i pick up some groceries I might think differently about things.

The thought of someone legally allowed to own a pig just to fuck it is disturbing at best. The thought of some sort of sick "pig brothel" is an even worse thought.

But is a pig brothel worse than live executions of pigs on the street? that's kinda what you need to ask yourself.

Even as a robot, even though I have so little respect for human life animal life and wellbeing is paramount to me.

I used to be a vegan (keyword used) the reason I'm not any longer is because I managed to convince myself that these animals kept in captivity like this are bred to be subserviant, docile and unintelligent animals, basically walking meat.

If you think about it, at least 4 billion or so chickens die almost on a daily basis, perhaps more, same goes for cows, pigs, sheep and every other animal.

I mean, I figure your post is a troll post, but fucking a pig, even as a robot, i don't know wht mental barriers you'd need to break to be that fucking desperate and pathetic you'd want to fuck a pig.
>>
>>35918546
>thousands of years ago some people were allergic to shellfishes
>also pigs carried lots of diseases due to being omnivores
>also they had no running water so hygiene was worse, could get infection under dick
>made some rules that address those things, say it's a law from god so these retardscactually abide by those rules
>in the year 2017 some people still don't understand why those rules were invented
>>
>>35918582
Oh he is real m8. He is really real.

How are you thinking about him right now if he isn't real?
>>
File: PrettyDumb.png (277KB, 479x461px) Image search: [Google]
PrettyDumb.png
277KB, 479x461px
>>35918891
The only thing I'm currently thinking of is how fucking stupid you are
>>
>>35918891
>it exists because you think of it
What if I imagined Jesus Christ fucking God to death? Does it really happen then?
>>
>>35918873
>Depraved to fuck animals
>We can kill them, they're mindless LOL

I don't believe that you're a robot - are you a virgin?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.