[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you wake up and start to remember your dream wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1489849713443.png (42KB, 337x339px)
1489849713443.png
42KB, 337x339px
>tfw you wake up and start to remember your dream wasn't real and your real life is terrible
>>
I was pretty relieved to wake up earlier desu
Had a dream I was in a play for college credits and I hadn't rehearsed any of my lines.
>>
>>35918070
if you don't have constant neverending nightmares then you CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT be a robot
Normies get out
>>
>you live a whole happy lifetime
>it's the Renaissance
>you have a beautiful wife
>a cozy cabin in beautiful fields
>you are a craftsman who makes enough to live /comfy/
>you see your wife holding you as you die of old age
>you wake up
>nothing will ever be as beautiful again
If reincarnation is real, I am going to punch whatever made me see that life
>>
>>35919369

>his real life is better than his dreams

Fuck off normalfag.
>>
File: feels bad.png (52KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.png
52KB, 421x399px
>had a dream last night
>was driving to my pleb job as a shelf stocker
>get pulled over on the highway
>highway speed is usually 100km/phr
>get arrested for doing 100km/phr in a 50 zone
>officer is a morbidly black woman
>she calls me a cocksucker for speeding
>lose driving licence and job for speeding

What a fucked dream, I guess I'm just stressed out about finally having a job after 9 months of neetdom.
>>
File: 1480066263184.png (24KB, 107x129px) Image search: [Google]
1480066263184.png
24KB, 107x129px
>wake up
>its not samurai jack day
>>
>>35918070
part of my dream earlier today involved a guy jokingly trying to put his bare ass in my face as i was lying down and when i went to push him away, my finger went slightly up his butthole and as he pulled away from me, he shit all over himself and the floor. haven't dreamed in months and this is what i get. also, i blame /r9k/ for this one.
>>
>>35919850
>morbidly obese* black woman
>>
>>35919771
Hey at least in real life I'm not getting crucified by black jewish devil monsters
>>
File: 1490820308718.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490820308718.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>35918070
once i had a dream my crush was gonna give me a blowjob and than i woke up for school and killed myself
>>
>>35918070

I dreamed I was a boy that murdered his family and then tried to hook up their corpses to drones so I can fly them out to the ocean and dispose of the bodies. My life is a little less stressful so I'm happy I guess.
>>
File: 1488927777636.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488927777636.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
I had a dream a couple nights ago where I woke up and went to get breakfast and my whole family was actually sitting at the table eating breakfast. I was super surprised but sat down and started eating and joking around. Then I woke up and went to get breakfast. I saw my sister with her headphones in eating in the living room and my mom eating alone. it hit me like a ton of bricks. I remembered my dad had died 3 years ago. I was so happy for that breif moment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.