[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like life wouldve been better if you were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1483042511469.jpg (18KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483042511469.jpg
18KB, 400x533px
Anyone else feel like life wouldve been better if you were born A girl? I do
>>
>>35918019
WHY DOES THAT WHORE GET MASSIVE, PERFECT TITS FOR FEEDING BABIES?
DOES GOD LIKE FUCKING WITH ME? B'S? REALLY?
SHES PROBABLY GONNA BOTTLEFEED IS SHE EVER DECIDES TO HOP OFF THE COCK CAROUSEL
>>
>>35918083

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE B CUP

>Tfw gf is DD
>>
>>35918083
You're a roastie slut who needs to get out
>>
>>35918019
obviously
i'd also settle for being a cute boy
anything is better than being an ugly af fat manlet
>>
File: rare9.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rare9.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>35918083
low e roastie is toastie
>>
>>35918019
I feel like my life would be pretty similar, only I'd probably have even less friends. I don't know what my relationship with my little sister would be like. I probably wouldn't like people asking to fuck me.

But overall I still think I would like my life more.
>>
>>35918142
>/r9k/
>gf

If you say so
>>
>>35918173

Problem roast
>>
>>35918142
NORMIE OUT NORMIE OUT NORMIE OUT
I have a bf
>>35918149
>>35918155
IM A VIRGIN, I WANT KIDS
THAT CHILDLESS WHORE IS JUST GONNA USE THOSE TITS FOR FREE SHIT
>>
I asked you guys a simple question wtf
>>
>>35918235
>r9k
>I have a bf
>IM A VIRGIN

Lol women
>>
File: 1489470894941.png (514KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489470894941.png
514KB, 810x810px
Depends. Its all about what I would look like as a girl
>>
>>35918235
>Wanting children

For what purpose ?
>>
>>35918277
Your joke or implications went over my head, sorry
>>35918324
I want to be a loving, nurturing mom, and more full blooded white people, but I keep the latter half to myself. Then again I keep everything to myself because I have no friends
>>
File: 9724471.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
9724471.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>35918019
Idk but my vagina smells like lasagna right now
>>
>>35918379
>and more full blooded white people

Women don't talk like this

Plus, using children just for your validation is selfish
>>
>>35918282
You look like you, but an ugly girl is still going to get laid more often than an ugly guy
>>
>>35918379
be my aryan wife
I'm white and I want to have as many white children as possible for the upcoming race war
>>
A pretty white girl in the West, maybe. Preferably with a rich daddy

I'd rather be myself than some fat black or native/aboriginal ho. Even an okay-looking but poor ho
>>
>>35918503
Well see that doesnt help. I mean like I wanna see how I would look. I might prefer to stay a guy
>>
>the men come to you
>men buy things for you
>men will eat you out

>all you have to do is sit there and look pretty

women have it so easy.
>>
>>35918471
>Plus, using children just for your validation is selfish
Hey, I've got my issues, I'll admit that, most of them probably come from my own mother. But having children and loving and caring for them is better than having a train ran on me
>>35918504
>Aryan
I have brown hair/eyes
>>
>>35918142
>his GF doesn't have K sized tits

lmaoing at you rn
>>
I prefer not being approached actually

I certainly envy the looks they can have sure, but I don't envy having to deal with thirsty dykes/men of varying decency all the time. That is assuming I was "good looking" in whatever alternate world I was born a chick anyway.

I sure as FUCK do not envy PMS fuck that shit man fuck that shit.
>>
>>35918614
>I have brown hair/eyes
Don't worry anon, I also have my shortcomings (I'm 5'8"), but we can make it work.
I have blue eyes so there's still a chance our offsprings will be pure.
I'll make sure they get proper nutrients and do useful workout so they grow tall and strong, teach them about white culture and why it's important to save our civilization while you care for them and make them feel loved.
>>
>>35918840
My blond bf is only about 5'9" if I had to guess, and I'm only 5'3" so height wouldn't be a big deal
>>
Ahahahahaha wtf you lying whore!!!
>>
>>35918886
>bf
Wait you said you were a virgin.
And if you're not having his babies anyway then he's not really your bf
>>
>>35918928
Yes, he's my bf and we haven't had sex, I don't plan on it until we're married
You don't have babies with a bf, you have them with a husband
>>
>>35919024
Why aren't you marrying him then? He sounds like a beta.
We can get married right away I'm not afraid of commitment except I only have $50
>>
>>35919060
We started dating a few weeks ago
He's not beta, he has a bit of a past sexually/romantically, he's pretty /fit/, he ain't crazy assertive or anything like that but I don't like that anyhow. He's not the type to roll over or anything but he doesn't start shit
>>
>>35918379
>more full blooded white people
Asians aren't white.
>>
>>35918503
That's if they are willing to settle.
>>
nah. some things would be easier, but if i had been a woman, i would drop at least 30 IQ points and my agency would go down a lot.

things are only easy for them because other people affect their agency. you never are really doing anything on your own if everyone is constantly helping you, supporting you, fake independence.
>>
>>35918019
I would be a legbeard instead of a neckbeard, so no.

At least a lone man can content himself with projects and hobbies, women require a direct IV of socialization and approval at all times and start having withdraws in seconds if it's taken out.
>>
>>35918379
>and more full blooded white people
Dam
>>
>>35918019
>I do
Why? People would only like you for your tits and pussy. if i was a guy, at least no one would pretend to like me.
>>
>>35918282
>>35918569
A common saying is that if you want to see what a girl looks like when she gets older you look at her mother.

So I guess if you wanted to know what you would look like as a girl take a look at her and imagine a bit younger.
>>
>>35918019
When being a girl life is easy. You dont need to do much, if you are beautiful enough everything that is is good comes at you so easy. If you are ugly you can solve it.
So yes, i feel life would have been far better.
>>
No

I rather be an average looking guy rather than an average looking girl. I'd have to deal with losers and creeps hitting on me (too ugly for cool guys), periods, no control over my emotions, shitty brains, etc..
>>
Anyone know who the OP chick is? Alternatively have more
>>
File: 1489786695748.jpg (34KB, 654x639px) Image search: [Google]
1489786695748.jpg
34KB, 654x639px
>>35918083
>WAHHHH GIVE ME (YOU)'S I HAVE TITS I SWEAR
kill yourself you attention whoring piece of shit
>>
I could've literally become the god emperor of mankind if I was born a girl in the modern age.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.