[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, why do you still have your shirt on? we're at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>anon, why do you still have your shirt on? we're at the beach
>go ahead and show us those muscles ^_^

How do you respond?
>>
i-i'll show you mine i-i-if you show me yours
>>
>>35917967
>bikini = shirt
>>
>>35917941
I have bigger tits than yours. Thanks gyno
>>
>>35917981
the one on the right has p good tits, left is a complete jew
>>
>>35917941
My shirt has been off the moment I stepped out of the car. Of course I'm gonna show off muscle, I actually have abs and shit. Fuck I sit on my ass all day, not hard.
>>
Sorry but I have a huge gut with stretch marks and man boobs, ladies. The shirt stays on!
>>
>>35917978
He's referring to the fact he has man tits
>>
...b-but i have boobs due to not workin out girls, ya dont wanna see dat right?
>>
>>35917941
>tfw fit robot who never gets opportunities like this
>>
>>35917941
Breed MissHarvey on the right
>>
I have a young face but too much chest hair. Its gross.
>>
>>35918075
post body fammy

>>35918076
she looks horrible without the glasses tbqh
>>
>>35918018
Exact same here except my gut isn't huge, which is actually worse because I did nothing to deserve this. I hate not being in control of these things, most other robot-related stuff I can take care of but some shit is there for no reason and won't go away.
>>
>>35918452
were you fat in the past? I don't get how someone gets stretch marks on their stomach
>>
bacne to the point where I lost 2 chances at losing my virginity because was self-conscious about it

you would never find me at a beach or on vacation in the south
>>
File: 1462355386467.jpg (65KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462355386467.jpg
65KB, 737x758px
>>35917941
>implying I still have my shirt on

I may be a fat piece of shit, but I'm no coward. I'm not going to be one of those self-conscious butterballs swimming in the water with their shirts on. I've made my decisions in life and this is the consequence. I may not like that fact, but I'm not going to hide away from it like a cockroach. I'm going to own my body and there's nothing Stacy and Chad can do to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>35918517
fat people that are fine with being fat disgust me, don't be surprised when you find me scowling at your fat ass
>>
>>35917941
Geez you know I'm not muscular. No need to be such a bitch Stacey.
>>
File: china-fattest-man-12.jpg (61KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
china-fattest-man-12.jpg
61KB, 900x600px
>Implying that I can't just play it off as a joke because I'm clearly morbidly obese
>tfw everyone else has to pretend that they are vaguely in shape whereas nobody expects that of me cause I'm already fat
>>
>tfw really pale and they would just laugh
>>
File: jensen.png (73KB, 557x441px) Image search: [Google]
jensen.png
73KB, 557x441px
>>35918076
i fucking knew it, so fucking original
>>
>>35917941
Tfw skeleton and still don't wear my shirt

I just don't care. Maybe I'll get some shitty tattoos to make up for the fact that I have no muscle.
>>
>>35917941
While my body is fairly fit and my abs have started to come out now that is cutting season, My nipples are weird and im very self construction about it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.