[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too much of a brainlet to raid in MMOs because I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1490924156366.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490924156366.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>tfw too much of a brainlet to raid in MMOs because I don't retain all the bullshit fucking tactics they expect you to know
>>
>>35917365
It's ok, just do things you can do and try to get better later.
If you have a talent, it's probably for the best that you're not talented at videogames.
>>
>>35917365
Iktfb
It's like those party dynamics (lol, I misspelled it as dymanics but it's almost the same thing) are some hivemind traits you need to be socially accepted.
Anyone who's worth their salt will still be your friend anyway.
>>
>>35917488
>>35917551
I literally can't get my head around them or how anyone just fucking knows them off by heart. How?! I watch the 25 minute video and it's just some neckbeard rattling off a seemingly endless list of shit that I need to know on instinct to even stand a chance at successfully navigating ONE FUCKING BOSS FIGHT. And, of course, every new piece of info is immediately followed by: "and you need to do this right or EVERYONE WILL DIE".

How do they do it, bros?
>>
>>35917630
Practice. The specifics vary from game to game but it's mostly being able to mash out your rotation on autopilot and concentrating on mechanics.

So practice your rotation.
>>
>>35917365
you should play diablo 3 its the easiest shit ever
you can turn off your brain 24/7 but blizz gave up on the game
>>
File: mfw-healing.jpg (39KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-healing.jpg
39KB, 405x294px
You are maximum brainlet if you can't beat a Savage raid in FFXIV.
Don't worry though they're lowering the skill floor for everyone in Stormblood.
>>
File: 1490152400285.png (319KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490152400285.png
319KB, 641x530px
>>35918077
>You are maximum brainlet if you can't beat a Savage raid in FFXIV.
h-how did you know...
>>
>>35917365
Even if I wanted to raid I wouldn't be able to since mmo culture seems to be you have to learn the stupid cheap tactics and take every exploit you can get before even going into the event, instead of learning through playing.
>>
>tfw griefer in mmos

>kill people who are minding their own business

>have made people quit

i am infamous on 3 private servers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.