[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw slow thinker anyone else like this? how do you cope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1490463116395.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1490463116395.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw slow thinker

anyone else like this? how do you cope with never being able to come up with answers on the spot or having meaningful conversations with anyone?
>>
>>35917133
It's weird. When I was a kid I was a slow thinker and test taker. Now my brain is sharper (ever since I first smoked weed) my grades and test taking abilities have improved. Try it man!
>>
>>35917194
the reverse is true for me but I don't know if it's really related. i only did it a little
>>
>>35917194
DUDE

Broccoli
>>
>>35917194
The opposite happened for me. I was a witty guy who had an edge and weed turned me into a turbo autist.
>>
i don't cope. it affects me every day at work
>>
>>35917133
>have to plan out all my conversations ahead of time
>if things go off course it falls apart
>>
>>35917277
I do this as well
>tfw begin to sweat nervously when sex gets brought up in group conversations
luckily nobody has asked me about this yet directly. it'll happen eventually though
>>
>tfw slow processing time when trying to solve math problems (not the problems where you just follow a set of rules to get the answer)

How do i make the neurons connect bros?
>>
File: dyspraxia.png (269KB, 892x2476px) Image search: [Google]
dyspraxia.png
269KB, 892x2476px
>one shot at lie
>born with dyspraxia

I could have been a big brain. I had all the components for being a >tfw too intelligent but then something went wrong and I got forced into the brainlet legion
>>
File: 1396388520853.png (253KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
1396388520853.png
253KB, 511x384px
>>35917277
this and

>tfw in any situations where someone asks "do you have any questions?" i say no
>questions come up an hour after i leave the place
>>
slow thinker. not witty at all. if someone asked if i was a virgin, i would probably just stare at them while my brain malfunctioned trying to come up with an answer
>>
I was always been the "smart kid" growing up. Graduated near the top of my class in a high school that is one of the top ranked schools in the country. But I'm a slow thinker. I process things slowly. I'm terrible at conversation because I can't come up with a good reply on the spot. To make it worse, I also have a really hard time understanding what people are trying to say to me if they don't enunciate perfectly. I have to say "huh?" frequently.
>>
>>35917530
i do this original
>>
File: cena.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
cena.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>35917133
>used to be intelligent
>used to have a good memory
>used to be witty and full of quick responses
>used to be socially graceful
>then one day I suddenly realise that I'm fucking retarded and all of that had disappeared for whatever reason
>non-verbal, stumbling autist who is relegated to just laughing and making shitty generic responses in conversations because he literally can't think fast enough to do anything else

hurnh? wuh happon?
>>
>>35917568
As you age you get smarter. You got smart enough to realize you're a dumbass.
>>
>>35917133
Im also a slow thinker but pretty smart. Im like a high torque diesel motor, I may go slow but I can power through any problem with my raw brainpower. Its just the way my mind works. Long-term problem solving
>>
>>35917577
Bullshit, anon. I got straight As, was able to constantly crack jokes that made entire rooms laugh and could memorise details after hearing//reading them once.

I don't know if I suffered actual brain damage or what, but I'm definitely an entirely different person now.
>>
>>35917659
Weird. Blame the internet or something I don't know.
>>
>>35917659
In that case, it's probably depression. If you manage to get better, your brain functionality should return for the most part.
>>
>>35917194
Opposite happened to me, weed triggered a period of denationalization for me and brought forth underlying mental disorders that weren't visible. Now i'm anxiety ridden and do not feel as intellectual competent as I once was.
>>
>>35917619
How do you handle tests?
>>
>>35917726
Actually im pretty quick with tests because if its memory either I remember it or not. Its the anxiety that kills it for me.
>>
>>35917133

>memory was top notch, could remember everything

>years later I'm looking for my phone while it's in my fucking hand

What is wrong with me
>>
>>35917133
>tfw think slowly but come to concise, profound conclusions
>>
Weed slowed my thinking down a lot, that's why I stopped smoking it.

Went from quick-witted and funny to slow and awkward.
>>
>>35917835
same guy, i also can do rapid brainstorms but it takes me time to consciously work through them. all the thoughts still end up in subconscious though.
>>
>>35917133
idk I was always done first on tests in school but I speak pretty slow and always takes a pause to think of replies
>>
>>35917797
Lol'lin
Moot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.