[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it legal for a woman to blueball her husband? Like I get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6867.jpg (20KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6867.jpg
20KB, 236x316px
Why is it legal for a woman to blueball her husband? Like I get her being to tired or sick for sex for a few days or even a week, but there are some women who deny their husband sex for MONTHS, while he's at work every day slaving to provide for the wife and kids.

How is this legal? When they got married under a legal contract, there's the unwritten expectation that a marriage entails sex. If she suddenly decided to withhold her end of the bargain, shouldn't he have the right to withhold his and kick her ass onto the street and she gets nothing from the divorce?
>>
>>35917102
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/388974/withholding-sex-now-considered-sexual-violence-u-m-katherine-timpf

worth a read.
>>
>>35917102
She's fucking someone else my man. If this is your wife you're talking about you need to take some action. If you're going to be a cuck, be a cuck that gets revenge
>>
>>35917102
The above is truth
>>
>>35917132
they act like it's new
using sex as a weapon has always been shady and abusive
like if a guy put his wife on an allowance and stopped giving her money when she pissed him off
>>
>>35917102
I haven't had sex for the 22 years of my existence, it's not that big of a deal. Only a fucking cuck would complain about marrying a terrible woman and then getting blueballed.
>>
>>35918311
>a 22yo virgin calling others cucks
You may as well be /pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>35917102
>unwritten expectation

This seems to be your problem. If you want a whore, they're a lot cheaper and the agreement is completely upfront. Leave marriage to people with the required communication skills.
>>
My ex wife did this

>constantly rebuffs my sexual advances
>only interested in me when drunk
>Sex every other month
>no sex on our wedding night, no birthday sex for either of us
>married 11 months
>Have sex 7 times
>wife complains to her friend about lack of sex
>starts telling me to go fuck someone else
>tells me to fuck her friend
>Don't, won't cheat on her
>declares relationship open
>divorces me
>goes straight on a dating website the second we get back from the courthouse, still living with her
>sit there for a week watching her talk to guys on a dating website
>meet some other girl, bring her home to my new room in the attic, fuck her 3 times
>tell my ex wife
>she tries to stab me
>keep fucking new girl every time I can see her
>more sex in 2 weeks than in my entire marriage
>ex wife gets severely butthurt. I move out. We never speak again.
>>
>>35920206
and this is why I never want a gf.
>>
>>35917102
Write out a contract beforehand specifying that she has to put out or get out
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.