[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are lefties the only true robots in the world? In almost every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1490926099525.jpg (58KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
1490926099525.jpg
58KB, 500x593px
Are lefties the only true robots in the world?

In almost every culture anything 'left' was considered negative, or evil.
>>
No, the group that calls themselves "robots" are predominately upper middle class, racist college/high school boys.

I think your observation is correct but not your terminology. The people here are the real "robots" but the robots are not really how they see themselves. Most are among the most privileged demographics.

r9k is the most extreme safespace on the internet. Here, the most privileged people in the world preform mental gymnastics to convince themselves that they are oppressed by the "essjaydoobleyoos" "joos" and "feminazis".
>>
>>35917350
Keep in mind Opie might be referring to left handed ppls
>>
Ugh being left handed sucks. Like the world is literally not made for us. Everything is super uncomfortable. Even driving, I wish I was in the UK at least
>>
>>35917881
I was lmao
>>
>>35917350
>>35917350
>"robots" are predominately upper middle class, racist college/high school boys
I always thought about a lot of robots were lower class because of neetbux.
>>
>>35917350
He was talking about lefthanded people lad

>>35917023
My chad cousin is a leftie
>>
>>35917350

t. buzzfeed/huffpo/ctr/msnbc
>>
>>35917023
>In almost every culture anything 'left' was considered negative, or evil.
Kind of like liberals and other left-wing ideologies? Fitting.
>>
>>35918657
neetbux come from mummy and daddy
>>
>>35917350
>redditexplains4chan.png
>>
Libertarian left or right is the most robot political stance. Fact.
>>
>>35917023
No, not even close lmao
>>
>>35917023
I'm left handed.
I'm also a composer and I'd like to think I have a talent for it. I also really politics, current events, math, language and abstract thinking. I spend much of my time just reading anything online really.
But I also struggle connecting with people around me. I am a hermit. I don't have a hard time talking to others, I just can't really build steady relationships well. I am also too neurotic and egocentric.
>>
>>35917023
In some countries left handed people are killed. This was not a good way to start a thread. The conservatives are too dumb to understand
>>
>>35921448
Conservashits are intellectually challenged. It's the only thing that makes sense with some of the stupid things they say.
>>
>>35918657
I think robots have always been middle or upper middle class. In 2011 or 2012, someone made a list of typical robot traits. One of them was being lower middle class. That particular item got some "you must be new here" and similar comments.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35917023
Yes, but you must be completely or very strongly left-handed to qualify. I'm left-handed in everything except using a computer mouse and sometimes a camera. Smug Wojak is also left-handed.
>>
>>35917023
Fuck the catering to right-handed people.
I can't even pick my own nose with my right hand.
>>
File: J1pJVMM.png (669KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
J1pJVMM.png
669KB, 1000x1000px
Embrace the darkness, anons.
>>
File: bill-gates.jpg (20KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
bill-gates.jpg
20KB, 260x320px
>>35917023
Lefties are master race
>>
>>35918657
If you think you're legitimately earning some sort of "neetbux", be it from the government or your mommy and daddy, then economical class is a redundant concept to you. You're literally being given money for absolutely nothing, you're lower-middle class at the very worse.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.