[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has it suddenly become acceptable for girls to hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1488001132222.jpg (45KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488001132222.jpg
45KB, 396x385px
Why has it suddenly become acceptable for girls to hate any guy under 6ft?
>>
Polygamy is becoming normalized.

The breakdown of the family unit is leading women to get knocked up by chad and have the government support their children's wellbeing virtually guaranteeing reproductive success.
>>
>>35915958
Because it's acceptable to hate fat girls and there's nothing they can do about it. Truth is, if you're over 5'8 you're fine. Don't let this place make you think otherwise, it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.
>>
If you would go out with people, you'd know that that's just not true. The majority of dudes are under 6ft and these guys have no women issues.

Your personality is just lacking and you're looking for something stupid to pin the blame on.
>>
>>35916039
I've read that polygamous societies eventually become extremely dangerous for women because there ends up being a bunch of single sexually frustrated men with nothing to live for
>>
>>35916088
>The majority of dudes are under 6ft and these guys have no women issues.
uhh yeah, maybe if you live in Peru or some other dwarf country... I'm referring to Western countries
>>
>>35916093
That's correct, but the danger they face is getting raped, which still ends in reproductive success, so its still a winning strategy for them.
>>
We need to start a similar shaming technique for women to bring their egos back down to earth

The roastie meme was funny but you can't really see a woman's vagina in public, has to be something everyone can see
>>
>>35916112
I'm in NYC and I'm 5'10. I'm taller than most people here.
>>
>>35916165
NYC is full of squatamalans
>>
File: Capture.jpg (64KB, 928x473px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
64KB, 928x473px
>>35916112
USA is pretty western
>>
>>35916188
Western is just a polite way of saying White

Most White women are taller than most non-White men that immigrate here.
>>
>>35916219
Again, I'm in NYC and am taller than most people. Tons of short Whites. Tons of short everyone.

In fact, I've noticed that most of the guys taller than me are Asian or Black.
>>
>>35915958
>tfw 5'11
>Everyone believes I'm 6'0/6'1, people that claim 5'11 (even some 6'0) are always shorter than me

I haven't measured myself since I was 18. Could I really be taller since then? Or is everyone lying about their height?
>>
>>35916274
>Getting heightcucked by asians
manlet confirmed
>>
I've noticed ugly girls and pretty girls don't really do it much

It's that average 5-7/10 group that like to shit on short men
>>
>>35916128
its not really a success. women always want the best chad genes, they dont want some beta baby
>>
>>35916039
>Polygamy is becoming normalized

Besides a few extreme cases cherry picked from leddit, I haven't really seen examples of this happen.

Cheating happens sure, but multiple partners? Nah.
>>
>>35916274
>black or asian
Really?
What neighborhood do you live/work?
>>
have you noticed that fembots NEVER comment on manlet threads? That really says all you need to know about how they think of short men
>>
>>35915958

not attracted to you doesn't=hate.
>>
>>35915958
>tfw 6'2"
>still a virgin
>>
>>35916515
no most girls actually want short men genocided
>>
>>35916044
>if you're over 5'8 you're fine
>>
>>35916552
Staying in your room and not approaching women can do that.
>>
>>35916628
Just date a 5'0 womenlet.

Not all of them want 6'5 mountain men to make them feel like children.
>>
You fucking idiots memes this into reality. Literally no one talked about it before 2013, now any girl who had ever been on twitter knows to hate the manlets. Your insecurities manifested into the current global consciousness, because you WOULD NOT STOP POSTING ABOUT IT.

It's all your fault manlets, you did this to yourself!
>>
>6'2"
>like taller women
>>
>>35916673
I'm in the process of trying. I've got a whole lot else making me unattractive as well though. I'm probably not meant to reproduce.
>>
>>35916642
It's not like the manlets are approaching women. How do they know us tall guys are preferred?
>>
>>35916716
Go out into the world and look at some couples in public.
At least half of the men will be over 6 foot, even though only 15% of American men are 6 foot or above.
>>
>>35916749
>even though only 15% of American men are 6 foot or above.
it's like 50% for millennials, if it wasn't for Mexicans our generation would be like 75% over 6 ft
>>
>>35916682
Meme magic is indeed powerful. Let this be a lesson to not take it lightly.
>>
>>35916749
They're tall, handsome, and rich. I only have one of those. Could get 2/3 if I win the lottery but I'll never be attractive.
>>
just hit back at them

tell her you don't date flat chested girls, say you prefer asians because they have a tighter pussy, tell her that her tattoos are hideous, tell her she's too fat for you etc

there are dozens of ways to insult women, just bring them down a peg when they get cunty
>>
>>35916713
I had the same mentality, then I just stopped giving a fuck about analyzing why I should/shouldn't be able to get a gf.

It's unhealthy to obsess so much over your sexual value, especially as a man. You'll come around to realize that taste is entirely subjective and there's no point in worrying if you are attractive to an arbitrary percentage of women. You find 1 girl and all is resolved.

inb4 reeee for spewing normo advice
>>
>>35916682
>>35916817
I've seen girls on twitter trashing short guys as early as 2011
>>
>>35916749
>Go out into the world and look at some couples in public.

Bad idea. Don't do this. Your mind will make you see what you want to see and just confirm your suspicions based on nonsense anecdotes.
>>
>>35916039
Nah, polygamy isn't. Promiscuity is. The sexual liberation was a mistake.
>>
because they can.

any 3/10 woman can fuck any chad she wants, so why wouldn't she blow off any man who's not perfect?
>>
File: 1488663458368.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1488663458368.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>average American is 5'9"
> average mestizo's height is 5'7"
>tfw still considered below average when using the spic height
Am I fucked?
>>
>>35916972

yep. sorry lad
>>
>>35916833
That's probably the healthiest solution, but from my experience, female taste is very consistent. There are plenty of chubby chasers out there for the fat women, but I've never once heard of a woman who prefers a shorter man. The only girls that have recently shown any interest in me have been
>At least 100 pounds overweight
>3/10 or less face

Any woman I could possibly "catch" would honestly be an embarrassment to me. Only option I see is to give up.

Maybe my money will help in a few years. I'm in a good economic situation, but i don't want a relationship for that reason... Man just thinking about this makes me incredibly cynical. Sexual relationships are transactional and I have nothing to offer.
>>
>>35916972
Date midgets and you'll be fine my boy
>>
>>35916285
The ~ 5'10, 5'11 crowd loves to round up. I'm a legit 6'1 and always say i'm 5'11 for a laugh
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.