[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots experienced with weed can help me with this? A while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: fuck niggers.jpg (182KB, 1684x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuck niggers.jpg
182KB, 1684x960px
Any robots experienced with weed can help me with this?

A while ago I had an experience smoking which ever since I've wondered if it was just really good weed or I was fucked with. I have super low tolerance and got astronomically high smoking with some people I didn't know that well. I felt really heavy like normal, had other generic stoned effects, but then my breathing started to feel like I was inhaling sand. I could also see/imagine really clearly what this sand I was breathing looked like as it went in and out of my nose. I started to feel sick so went and sat outside for a bit and sat and used my phone, the screen looked like it was 3D and it was impossible to concentrate on what I was reading for more than a few words.

Went back inside and continued to get higher, was super paranoid about the people around me the whole time and started to get visions and see colours. Was watching some video of some guy playing guitar and could 'see' the music he was playing in colours, like a coloured roller coaster in front of me. I didn't really question it at the time because I was kind of out of it, and I was inexperienced and just kind of thought it was normal and didn't want to be the guy to freak out for no reason.

Is this just what it's like to be super stoned or did I accidentally smoke laced shit? Sorry for long post.
>>
It was laced. Sounds fun man.
>>
The brain is an incredibly complicated organ and you released a foreign agent directly into it. Maybe it was laced maybe it wasn't (my money is on not) but your brain is capable of all of the things you described on its own and there is not strict dictation of exactly how you will react to weed. If you plan to continue smoking, though, smoke with and in situations you feel comfortable.
>>
>>35916099
I guess so.

There's obviously the factor everyone always states which is it's rare to lace weed as it just means you're giving people free drugs.
>>
>>35915937
that absolutely does not sound laced to me. People love to jump the gun and blame laced weed, but what you described, and what happens to 99% of people, is you just get super high. Weird things happen when you get super high, big surprise
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 1080x1920px
You can't get open eye visuals from weed you dumb asshole, of couse it was laced. More than likely some random research chemical or PCP.
>>
>>35915937
Question anon, did the weed taste different? Anything besides weed will make it taste really funky. Did it have a gasoline-ish taste? Did it taste like the smell of unfixed male cat pee? Robot ass?
>>
>>35916132
In my nearly three decades of pot-smoking, I've got laced weed a grand total of once, from a random in a big city I was hitching through.
>>
File: 1489286020772.jpg (91KB, 632x799px) Image search: [Google]
1489286020772.jpg
91KB, 632x799px
>>35915937
Drug dealer here.

Despite everyone saying that the weed was "laced," getting weed laced with harder drugs is actually extremely uncommon, despite what people would like you to believe.

Harder drugs are more expensive than weed, and no dealer is going to waste his harder drugs just to give you a more intense weed trip. I don't understand why people believe lacing shit is so common.

Also, marijuana, especially potent strains have different effects on everybody and some people have minor closed-eye visuals from weed.

If the weed was truly "mind-fucking" and just completely unlike weed, it might've been Klimax (fake weed) then. Getting klimax instead of weed is a lot more common than getting weed laced with drugs like PCP or meth.

If it's klimax, just wait it off.
>>
>>35916473
You can get open eyed visuals without taking any drugs.
I can see how getting very high on weed might contribute to it, if other conditions already were there. Being very hungry or tired, or in a very emotional state.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.