[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my mom was talkign about how her firends neighbor shot himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: gun-289_1.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gun-289_1.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
my mom was talkign about how her firends neighbor shot himself in the head and lied but will always have to have someone take care of him and she was just like "the fool cant even kill himself right"

what would you have to do to live through such? would a 12 gauge make it impossible? i thought pistols would leave you with no chance to live

im not suicidal i just wana know
>>
>>35915505
well you're sending a small projectile through your head. it depends where it rips through

it's very possible to survive but you'll just be a vegetable in a life of pain, you'll fuck up the lives of everyone around you draining their pockets
>>
File: 108174373.jpg (31KB, 410x612px) Image search: [Google]
108174373.jpg
31KB, 410x612px
>>35915505
You would have to make sure to do it the right way. Open the mouth point the barrel up through the brain case and let it rip. Even if the bullet doesn't damage enough of the brain to kill you, you're certainly bleed out very quickly this way.
>>
>>35915680
what are the odd of failing orr hitting the wrong part? like as long as its aimed upwards of the rof of the mouth would it work or would you have a chance of living, like even if it was a shot gun?
>>
>>35915754
Doubtful with that method. Doubly so if you use a shotgun. Thing is some people neglect to put the barrel into their mouths and just put it under their chins and wind up blowing their faces off while leaving the brain intact. Obviously they don't die but are now minus one face. If you can stomach it, you can do a google image search to see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>35915798
yeah ive seen pictures but the videos ive saw of ctual gun death were surprising because tehy shot themselves and then blood just poured everywhere like in the bud dwyer video and the video of that guy who got aids who did a bunch of stupid shit on a highway

like how would blood come out of the nose just from bullet ? im really not suicidal at all its just like how does that happen but then you hear of people failing
>>
>>35915798
That's really gross desu. Memeing aside, I never want to kill myself, even if I don't botch the suicide.
>>
File: i53_l.jpg (58KB, 501x376px) Image search: [Google]
i53_l.jpg
58KB, 501x376px
>>35915846
This center part of the brain right here requires a ton of fluid flow to work properly. The only part of the body that needs more fluid circulation is the kidneys. When you rupture that region, all the work that normally goes to keeping the fluids circulating there is now dumping blood out of your mouth and nose cavities.
>>
>>35915846
> how would blood come out of the nose just from bullet ?

I don't know much about human anatomy, but it was a .357 mag and the bullet was fired through the roof of his mouth, so I don't see why he wouldn't

>how does that happen but then you hear of people failing

poor shot placement, small caliber, miraculous last second save, etc.
>>
>>35915505
Thats kind of messed up of your mom to say when obviously the guy has alot of issues
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.