[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from a scale of 1 to 5, how much of a stalker are you /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fi174981614.jpg (117KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
fi174981614.jpg
117KB, 500x476px
from a scale of 1 to 5, how much of a stalker are you /r9k/? 1 being FB stalking, 5 being batshit crazy you know her every move.
>>
>>35914928
0 because that's cringey and doesn't aid the process at all. Orbiting and stalking past creeping through fb pictures and whatnot is high school shit.
>>
>>35914928
0 coz i dont even have facebook
>>
>>35914928
Would say 1 or 2. I stalk her instagram and facebook but thats about it.
>>
>>35914928
>1

gotta check fb for fap photos.
>>
>>35914928

I have no idea what happened to anyone from my middle school or high school after graduating from high school 5 years ago. I'm mostly alone in the world and I'm okay with this.
>>
>>35914928
1 back when I had facebook.

The internet made stalking way too easy. I grew up without it and back then when someone was out of your face they were essentially gone from existence itself.

These days if you have facebook or twitter or anything else you see what everyone is doing all the time and where they're doing it in real time.

It's not even stalking anymore, it's just looking at social media.
>>
I'm 4-5, but it depends on who I stalk

Tips for other stalkers : The Wayback machine is very fun, you can stalk deleted accounts from a ton of social media
>>
>>35914928
i stopped being a 1 after the notifications people got i was so embarassed
>>
>>35914928
personally i'm a 5/5 psychological stalker who pisses her off every time i tell her to her face exactly what she's thinking lmao
>>
>>35915684
you know you could dislike a photo immediately if you accidentally liked an old photo right?
>>
>>35914928
went from 2 to 0 now that my employers are gonna buy my web history
please dont show them this post please
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.