[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got into the kettlebell meme after seeing it in fatbot threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: fedor kettlebell.jpg (24KB, 347x478px) Image search: [Google]
fedor kettlebell.jpg
24KB, 347x478px
>got into the kettlebell meme after seeing it in fatbot threads
>bought one 35 pounder
>start doing basic swings
>completely winded after 20 reps
>thighs, abs and especially forearms are all sore after 10 sets
>sweating like a pig, had to open a window and take my pants off
>drank as much water as I would during like two days

who else /kettlebell/ ?
>>
Me, it's great if you do manual labor. Strengthens the back and your legs
>>
>>35913862
This is the ideal maIe body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
Don't forget the Alphabrain and Shroomtech

honestly they help
>>
File: IMG_2784.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35913968
I look like that tbqhwyf and agree completely.
>>
>>35913968
It is Russian bear mode. You might meme but he was undefeated for over 30 fights in MMA
>>
>>35913862
Fuck off to your own place fitfags!
>>/fit/
Here you go, shoooo! Run along with your little stories about being proactive and don't come back.
>>
>>35914150
Thanks Joe Rogan.

For real I used to take both and didn't feel like Shroomtech did much. Alphabrain did make a difference in my inability to focus and concentrate on anything.

Their kettlebells are overpriced meme shit though. Get one from wal-mart or something they're all the same unless you find some at a dollar store and they're made out of Chinese scrap metal partially made out of the 9/11 towers.
>>
>>35914229
90% of all threads here belong on /b/ or /lgbt/ or some other shit.

Kettlebells are the ultimate robot workout.

It's cheap, doesn't take a lot of space, and you don't even have to leave your room.
>>
>>35913862
if i dont have kettlebells can i swing a heavy back pack around
>>
one of my shoulders is already torn I'm good
>>
File: TAOBAO_KETTLEBELL.png (1MB, 1830x1784px) Image search: [Google]
TAOBAO_KETTLEBELL.png
1MB, 1830x1784px
meh, it's better than a bowflex or other meme machine.

especially if you buy one from a Chinese site like taobao for $25

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36599006895&toSite=main

this isn't fucking rocket science, it's not a complex item, it doesn't need quality craftsmanship, but it can get you into shape

Seriously, go buy one right now. $25. From 4kg (9 lbs) to 36 kg (80 lbs)/ I'm not a self-aware Chinese salesbot AI who can take its own screenshots and post its own links or anything. You just need motivation to get in shape. Like Nike said, just do it.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36599006895&toSite=main
>>
>>35914177
You look markedly less fat and more muscular than OP's pic though, so that helps.
>>
>>35914383
Kettlebell shill pls go
>>
>>35914177
Kek, you're just fat without Fedors accomplishments
>>
>>35914330
I guess, but you'll probably just break it over time or with too much weight.

>>35914370
I haven't done any of the shoulder exercises yet, just swings for my fat core and to burn the calories

>>35914383
That looks like the actual (plastic?) ball would fly right off those chrome steel handles the second I give it a swing.
>>
>>35913862
I have a 20LB kettlebell, thing works me hard when I take a workout serious.
>>
how did you learn the correct form
>>
>>35914703
Pavel Tatsouline & Steve Maxwell videos and PDFs, and then staring at my protruding ass in a full-length mirror while I do it.
>>
>>35914195
I know. I watched many of them live.
>>
Just buy some dumbells ffs
>>
>>35914439

What is it with skellys here saying that anyone who doesnt have a protruding rib cage is fat?
>>
>>35915044
why?

There's no benefit over dumbells over kettlebells, kettlebells are more versatile.
>>
>>35915082
They're one set weight. With dumbells you can buy heavy plates or adjust them but kettles you have to keep getting more like a fool.
>>
>>35915044
Better yet stop falling for stupid memes and lift with a barbell.
>>
>>35914383
>just do it
I won't believe you are a Chinese self aware bot. I will, however, believe that you worked in a Nike sweat shop as a child and you are now in some sort of middle management position for a fitness company in Beijing. Good for you.
>>
>>35915111
>With dumbells you can keep buying more heavy plates like a fool

FTFY :^)

It's all the same, obviously if you want more you need to buy more.

At least kettlebell is made from swinging.

>>35915113
Yes let me swing giant barbell between my legs while I do mid-air Jean Claude Van Damme splits
>>
>>35915176
Yeah because some plates stack up in the corner is the same as half a dozen bells laying around.
>>
>>35915208
>some plates stack up in the corner

If you want bottom plate you need to move all the other ones, and be careful not to send the tower of plates crashing on the floor

>half a dozen bells laying around

literally no space at all, same as maybe three pair of shoes
>>
>>35915265
>be careful not to send the tower of plates crashing on the floor
I actually lift weights so it's not an issue. With plates you can raise the weight in small increments instead of waiting 3 days for slightly heavier kettles to arrive. If they were so awesome every bodybuilder would be exclusively using them.
>>
>>35915325
>bodybuilder

I never said anything about bodybuilders

>>35913862
Pic is not bodybuilder
>>
>>35915325
>If they were so awesome every bodybuilder would be exclusively using them.

Ah, it's one of those "bodybuilding has real world usage" retards.

inb4 one of the bodybuilding retards replies with something about aesthetics.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.