[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know how to kiss a girl, /r9k/? If so, when was the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170330_191957.jpg (259KB, 1440x1856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_191957.jpg
259KB, 1440x1856px
Do you know how to kiss a girl, /r9k/?

If so, when was the last time you kissed/made out with a girl? How did it go?
>>
>>35913059
Why are you making this thread when you know what the general answer is
Is it to insult us
Is it to amuse yourself
Or... is it something else?
>>
late bloomer here. first time (and following 20+ times) happened when i was drunk and the girl was drunk so i didn't blow my cover but it helped me become more confident and that's pretty much all that matters when kissing/fucking/etc
>>
>>35913105

It's so much better when you're drunk desu because there aren't any thoughts going through your head and you just go with the flow.

Made out with a girl a few days ago for the first time in 5 years, it was the first time i really enjoyed it and didn't feel awkward, but it was a one-time situation and i want to find someone new to kiss now.
>>
>>35913059
Lipstick is gross. Are you some sort of faggot?

Anyways, last time was over a year ago. Some girl just broke up with her boyfriend and was on backpage trying to whore. Teenage redhead so I walked into her apartment and started kissing her. She "couldn't figure me out" and we made out all night. Couldn't even get it up but kissing is superior taste anyways.
>>
Almost 3 years..
>>
>>35913059
It's pretty easy dude just tilt your head then move in.

Been over 6 months since I've kissed or fucked
>>
>>35913342

I don't like it on me but i thought the pic was hot. Anyways, making out for hours sounds really nice. I want more of it.

How can i get girls on tinder to just make out and cuddle with me?
>>
>>35913059
26 years old and I have no idea how to and it gives me anxiety. I'll probably run away to die in a third world country to hide my shame.
>>
>>35913059
1.5 years ago but it was a chubby landwhale that i wasnt that interested in
>>
>>35913555
Idk. I later saw my temp redhead whore gf at a motel randomly (I was staying there) and she ran away from me. Better to love and lost than never have loved at all...
>>
>>35913660
Why is she a whore?

O
>>
I've never kissed anyone real before. I've made out with my waifu in my dreams many times though.
>>
>>35913700
Blah blah bf drama blah blah found fat ugly friend to go whore with never to be seen again.

My little butterfly has flown away...
>>
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the french kissing meme at all? I haven't been with many girls but I remember when I first had some girl stick her tongue into my mouth, it felt fucking retarded. I generally prefer just kissing the lips. Although I'm also incredibly self conscious because I have rather large lips myself and I'm paranoid about slobbering on a chick
>>
I hate chicks with big noses. Shit always dislodges my contacts if they poke me in the eye with stupid kike beaks.
>>
>>35913059
I've never kissed anyone. Would probably recoil if someone tried.
>>
>the first time I finally made out with a girl (age 20) I literally kept giggling uncontrollably because of how goddamn happy I was

Fucking cringe.

I haven't done anything physical with a girl in like two years now. Shit sucks, I'd settle just for some gentle kissing
>>
>>35913059
26 never done it but how hard can it be.
You just press your faces together and rub lips.
>>
File: 1483228521009.jpg (573KB, 1386x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483228521009.jpg
573KB, 1386x2000px
>>35913059
I don't, and I'm afraid of it. I don't even like to be touched, kissing seems like a nightmare.
>>
File: 1490397350356.png (14KB, 868x766px) Image search: [Google]
1490397350356.png
14KB, 868x766px
Ya I know how dood. Last time was about 3 hours ago was making out
>>
File: 1439141114477.png (39KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1439141114477.png
39KB, 400x275px
I had my first kiss when I was 20 and it came really naturally, anons! Don't worry about it.

Have good breath (all of the time. brush every day twice a day, chew gum, anything. don't get caught off guard with a stank ass mouth) and go with what she's doing. Prod her lips a bit with your tongue to see if she reciprocates, and go in for more if she does.
>>
Last time I kissed a girl was about an hour ago after I dropped her off at her house after a date... I've been lurking r9k for a good bit for fun, but feel disconnected to most of the people on here. I think I'm a normie
>>
File: 20170330_202358.png (382KB, 644x554px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_202358.png
382KB, 644x554px
Been almost a year since I last had a kiss. She was big into French kissing but I think it's kinda disgusting so I can live without.
>>
@35914060
Nice bait

>>35914041
>tfw just thinking about it makes me feel anxious
>>
yes
last tuesday
went good at the time but she doesn't seem into me anymore
>>
>>35913059
I kissed some slut who fucks every guy she has contact with. At first I was like what am I supposed to do but after a few seconds I got the hang of it and she said I was better than others.
Lucky for me I never had sex with her I'm not going that low.
After I said I was not intrested in her she told my coworker I was into her, seems I hurt her feelings cus I was the only guy she couldn't add on her list
>>
>>35913059
just tell them that they will have to teach you how.
>>
File: 1470513776921.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470513776921.gif
306KB, 600x450px
>go to club that a friend is an acquaintance is a bouncer at
>'ok'
>get drunk
>woman starts chatting me up and calls me cute
>she has to leave but asks for a kiss goodbye
>make out with her for a moment
>say "one more" a few times
that was my first and only kiss(es?)
I am vile and ashamed
>>
>>35914249
I'd rather die than admit my inexperience.
>>
Kissing gives me more anxiety than sex. Honestly I think I have an idea how to have sex, I have no clue how to kiss though. Intimacy scares the living shit out of me. One time an attractive female co worker sat next to me really really close and leaned into when we were talking and I almost passed out.
>>
>>35914346

It's really relaxing once you give in to it
>>
>>35914512

Yeah that's the thing its like my body won't give in, I tighten up too much
>>
>>35913059
>Do you know how to kiss a girl, /r9k/?
I literally don't know how to kiss.
>>
two weeks ago, went well, there isn't much to it you just relax I guess.
>>
I kissed a girl last friday but we didn't really make out. It was still nice.

I think I'm good at kissing, tho. Kissed a lot of drunk sluts in my life so far. I've got a big mouth and a fat tongue, too, and I'm good at biting.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.