[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some times you let your inner hate slip? >Mom and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1490390823666.jpg (138KB, 1247x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490390823666.jpg
138KB, 1247x810px
What are some times you let your inner hate slip?

>Mom and I watching Maury
>Bitch is mouthing out about this poor guy
>Finally "You are not the father."
>Girl starts crying and all that shit
>Say "Fucking slut should have kept her legs close."
>Mom looks at me in disbelief
>>
>>35912616
>>Mom looks at me in disbelief- 0 post shown.

ur mum is a slut too m8, sorry to break it to you.
>>
People who spend their life watching shows about other people's lives are the most pathetic people on this planet. I would rather befriend a child rapist than a person who wastes their life with "reality" TV shows.
>>
>sit next to a bunch of black girls
>they start talking about guys who would produce good babies with them (I don't know why)
>they start talking about this white Chad
>I say he's the kind of guy that would dump you after you say you're pregnant
>They ask who I think would produce the prettiest babies
>I say "Nobody if it's you two because the baby will be black."
>They look at me in disbelief
>Play it off as a joke
>>
File: huge spoilers.jpg (98KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
huge spoilers.jpg
98KB, 540x675px
>>35912616
>similar situation
>say almost the exact same thing
>mom agrees
>she blames the media
>I blame communist jews
>remind her of social marxism
>she agrees

I do wish women weren't so tribal though, they tend to just agree with whatever their tribe does and not really think about it.

Pic sorta related
>>
>>35912747
wew lad

fghfg
>>
>>35912747
Kek, das racist
>>
>>35912756
based mum

>tfw this comment apparently isn't original
>>
File: 1489291140727.gif (2MB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
1489291140727.gif
2MB, 288x162px
Former leader of my sisters girl scout troop dies in a motorcycle accident. She weighed in excess of 300 pounds and so did her boyfriend. Mom tells me this and I laugh at how the scene would have looked with a head on collision sending that land whale flying to her death. Mom gets angry for a second but it doesn't impact her too much because it's morning.
>>
>>35912756
my mom is also like this
it's made it hard for me to remember the acceptable power level filter around normans because she doesn't make me feel like an asshole when I spout off about whatever is racing through my head
>>
File: tumblr_o6y23afJ6K1tqo5izo1_400.gif (2MB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6y23afJ6K1tqo5izo1_400.gif
2MB, 350x352px
>ask mom what shes gonna do when refugees show up
>she opens her purse and shows me her piece
>woah momma
>yeah its nice isnt it
>yeah
>took me awhile to get used to firing it
>thats nice, can I have some of that candy now?
>she gives me a few pieces of candy

>tfw it was all a ploy to get candy
>>
>>35912616
>talking to my mother about the migrant invasion
>eventually I start talking about George Soros
>Soros is funding pro-abortion groups in my country
>say to her 'why is a fucking Jew funding abortion groups in a Catholic country?'
>she goes silent
>>
File: helperdevilish.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
helperdevilish.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>35913122
wew that's
D E V I L I SH
>>
>>35913122
Kys you fucking degenerate
Oregano
>>
>>35912939
>leader of my sisters girl scout troop
>excess of 300lb
>having a boyfriend

What the fuck? I thought girl scouts were little kids. Like 14 and below or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.