[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life has no meaning It makes no difference if I, a 23 year old,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1490034808844.jpg (124KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490034808844.jpg
124KB, 491x750px
Life has no meaning

It makes no difference if I, a 23 year old, die now or live until I am 100 and die. Either way, after my brief spark of existence I become nothingness. Not only do I remember nothing; I AM nothing. To me, it is as if my life had never happened.

Existance is nothing but a cruel joke of the universe
>>
File: magic.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>>35910612
You are the universe, anon.
>>
>>35910612
>be me
>scientist
>say that consciousness comes from atoms
>apparently all your senses are just a bunch of atoms interacting with either waves or particles
>dreams are just weird stuff happening in your brain

>be me
>philosopher
>read Nietszche
>misinterpret him

>be poster, both at once

Physicalism is a mistake.
>>
Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting... for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although... only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it
>>
>>35910612
then why don't kill yourself?
>>
>>35910782
solipsistic pantheism
>>
>>35910612
reading the Wikipedia article on existential nihilism isn't enough to /feelpost/ anon sorry
>>
>>35910612
Yeah so? What are you trying to say?
>>
File: aylmaoweedpepe.jpg (61KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
aylmaoweedpepe.jpg
61KB, 630x630px
>>35911014
Kabbalah.
>>
File: 1489922373545.png (687KB, 1186x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489922373545.png
687KB, 1186x850px
>>35911059
this thought process is fairly common and a conclusion most people come to at one point in their life, what are you on about anon ?
>>
What about the 'now'
>>
>>35910612
Your the most complicated thing in the universe committing on the most complicated society. For generations people followed a sense of meaning. They worked and suffered to carry on their lineage and culture just so some virgin can tell people on the internet life has no meaning. Life can easily have meaning. Your life probably does to unless your in that depression mode where you do Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>35911140
>this is a commun conclusion most people come to at one point in their life
>still makes at post about it

What are YOU on about anon ?
>>
>>35910612
>I become nothingness. Not only do I remember nothing; I AM nothing
jokes on you faggot
When you die you just start all over again and make the same mistakes time and time again
>>
>>35911320
Fuck off ubermensch
>>
R9K: perfect
Breeding ground for haiku post.
Locusts in cyclones.
>>
>>35910612
Yet if you die and do not exist, then you never have existed and would have no way you didn't exist. But since you exist you always exist in this dimension of time, and give it meaning.

Very simple rebuttal to you OP.
>>
>>35911316
I'm not OP
I just don't get how you got a "just read some shit on wikipedia" vibe from OP's post
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
>>35910612
welcome to the internet kiddo

orignalidulidadlidu
>>
Lions stirring stare
And circle my precious loot,
Starving for a (You)
>>
Or warrior-poet;
Purchase a peaceful moment
Slaying shitposters
>>
I am alone in
Bliss, the festival buzz beats
Down upon ego
>>
Load with logs and roll.
On the mic with palms that sweat,
The virgin legs close
>>
I'm lighting up fans
With some eloquent language
Not fit for slash lit
>>
We will never fade,
O front page laden monarch.
For grace, Heil OP.
>>
>>35910612
I first really started freaking out about this stuff when I was 12 or 13. My grandfather told me a little story about Xerxes. If I remeber correctly it goes something like this:
>Xerxes is sitting high on a cliff, looking out over his enormous army, the largest collection of soldiers in known history, as it has set up camp after crossing th Hellespont
>He's crying
>One of his advisors asks him why
>Xerxes replies: "I have the mightiest army that ever was. So many young men here. But where will they be in a hundred years? All of them will be dead and my entire army, the greatest that ever was, will all be dust and fading memory."
I cried myself to sleep after that. That is when I realised, when it hit me I would be gone forever as well as all those I love.
Point is anon, there's no reason to live, but there is no reason to die either. The only option you have is life or nothingness. As Achilles said, "I'd rather be slae of the living than king of the dead".
>>
Glory bought with grace
Till the soul is naught but roached.
One sailor on a
>>
Jesus called, he said
He's sick of the distance, I
Told him to quit bitch
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.