[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most cringeworthy experience/memory? >used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: 1475360080700.jpg (105KB, 593x936px) Image search: [Google]
1475360080700.jpg
105KB, 593x936px
What's your most cringeworthy experience/memory?

>used to talk to Jessi Slaughter and be one of her probably 500 e-boyfriends
>watched some Chad finger my girlfriend in high school while I "laughed" about it
>one time I asked a girl out to the movies and meant to text my friend how I was going to finally lose my virginity but sent it to her by mistake
>>
>>35910292
I'm old as shit so I grew up without cell phones, and so back then kids (we were like 14) would send each other pen & paper notes in class.

One of the notes I sent to some other kid saying that we could totally see random girl's bra through her shirt and she had big boobs and I wanted to touch her boobs and rub them on my face.

Dumb kid left the note open on his desk and the girl saw and read it. She recognized my handwriting cause she then covered up her chest, looked straight me and walked back to her desk & didn't speak to me for like 3 or 4 years.
>>
>>35910292
The second one is pretty bad, the first is okay considering you were most likely also a kid at the time, and the third also sounds like a dumb teenage mistake.

The second, that should bother you for even pretending she was your gf.
>>
Can we get a greentext of the events leading up to someone fingering your girlfriend?
>>
Yeah i want to hear the finger fucking story. How the hell does that even happen?
>>
>>35910292

Tell us the second story. I almost don't believe it happened but I cucked a kid in school once too. Young boys are fucking dumb, they'll debase themselves in whatever way a girl wants if they think it'll get them pussy.
>>
File: 1475375634996.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475375634996.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>>35911009
>>35911552
>>35911588

>be with gf and her friends
>she hides a guys phone in her sweatpants pocket
>guy goes searching in her pocket
>gf is laughing
>next thing she's moaning
>this guy is rubbing her pussy
>he stops and looks over at me
>I "laugh" and play it off
>she lets him do it for like 30 more seconds before pushing his hand away and giving him the phone
>that isn't even the worse part
>there was more of her friends in the room
>awkward silences and looks glancing back and forth between me, the guy, and my girlfriend
>too beta to do anything and just stare at my phone pretending to text somebody
>actually texting my Mom to pick me up

I came became very distant of her after that. Always made up an excuse to not hang out after school and stuff. She dumped me about 2 months later and had a new boyfriend (not the guy in this story) 1 day after that on my birthday.

She was a popular Stacy and I was way out of my league. I had no idea what she saw in me and she always acted weird when her friends were around like she didn't really like me but when we were alone she was always clingy and sexual. We were together throughout much of the 10th grade and I only recall her kissing me twice in front of anybody.

About a couple months after that I was dating a girl that I was friends with for a long time. That lasted about a week and a half before she told me she was gay and to please keep it a secret. That was 15-16 years old. I'm 24 now and haven't had any companionship with a woman ever sense. Girls are just weird.
>>
>>35912129
This has to be a made-up story... please tell me it is
>>
>>35912223

I honestly believe it, I've seen kids let themselves get treated similar in school
>>
File: IMG_0697.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>35910292
>be me
>be born
I've never lived this horrible experience down, and I never will. It'll haunt me to my grave
>>
>When I was younger I used to think 'organism' was spelled 'orgasm'
>Cringe at all the times I had to write about it in science.
>>
>12 years ago
>be 13
>first time calling girl on phone to go out to movie
>debating on whether to say "What's up?" or "How's it goin'?" once she picks up the phone
>she answers
>"Hey, anonette! What's it goin'?"

Kill me
>>
>>35912129
I feel for you dude.

I had a whore GF in highschool too and 6 years later I'm still messed up over it.
Hurts every day
>>
File: untitled.png (121KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
121KB, 604x340px
>>35910292
seen an old classmate from highschool who has always been overweight but truly an awesome human being and a seriously gifted musician. As a matter of fact he was the man who first introduced me to NWA and gangster rap the week straight outta Compton was released - yeah I'm that old. He has a wife and kids now and owns his own music label. He is a huge black dude and had gotten even bigger since I seen him last. I said something that contained a reference to being really fat without thinking about it (I used to be fat myself) - and then when I realized I had unintentionally insulted this angel of a man , I felt fucking horrid and so I went up to the driver side window where he was sitting in his truck while waiting for his kid to get out of the community college class and without even fucking realizing what I was even doing I started touching and kind of caressing his huge ass stomach while having this oh shit I'm a fucking jerk look on my face.....somehow I just blanked out on what I was doing I guess because I felt so terrible about what I said and my hand was basically caressing his huge tummy back and forth that was rubbing against the steering wheel of his car as he sat in the seat...I kept saying something like "I'm sorry man..im so sorry" ...the guy had this "what the fuck.....is your problem white boy" look on his face nearly like pic related (that is not him btw). Anyway , I finished being weird ass autis and went inside the building...it was only a few hours latter that I snapped back into reality and realized what I was doing and why he was looking at me so weird......that was a very strange day for me.....I fear and loath the idea of crossing paths again. I know for sure he is going to remember that day lol
>>
File: HeartPepe.png (23KB, 569x550px) Image search: [Google]
HeartPepe.png
23KB, 569x550px
>>35912443

I'm with you bro. life sux.
>>
File: 1475321171139.jpg (103KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
1475321171139.jpg
103KB, 1000x746px
>>35913235
My Mom has a boyfriend that co owned and worked at a popular recording studio. Got to meet many celebrities. This was in my kid to early teen days like 8 to 12-13 years old. I got to meet Rihanna once when I was 11 and she pinched my cheeks and called me the cutest white boy she ever seen. Later when I was 17 I saw her again she just walked through the room I was in and said "who the fuck is this ugly kid?" to somebody in the other room.
>>
File: 1489565780199.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489565780199.png
207KB, 403x433px
>grade 6
>Nice girl from my neighborhood rides on the bus and randomly sits next to me one day
>She's at least a 7/10, and kinda shy
>I'm a beta with Aspergers and almost no friends
>We talk a little bit, she's pretty nice
>One day, she asks me to get off at her stop so I can walk her home because she "doesn't feel safe" walking from her stop to her house
>We live in a gated neighborhood with neighborhood watch
>I don't want to take 30 mins of my day to do this "favor" for her
>Tell her that she's being paranoid and she'll be fine
>She sadly walks to her house alone
>Stops sitting next to me

Next year I realized what I had done, but by then her parents got divorced and she moved to another state with her mom. Thinking about this memory sometimes keeps me up at night.
>>
File: 1488381170472.png (168KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488381170472.png
168KB, 500x500px
>>35913408
Celebrities, especially pop singers are vapid cunts. Half of their career is looking hot for live appearances and shoots so to them anyone without a professional makeup+hair stylist is ugly. Don't beat yourself up over it, friendo.
>>
literally paid stacy to sit with me during lunch so i didn't get bullied. this went on for about 2 years and i spent at least $200 which is a lot for a middle schooler
>>
File: 1485303398829.jpg (67KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485303398829.jpg
67KB, 683x1024px
>>35910292
>sit next to qt throughout sophomore history class
>she talks to me often and always gives me smiles in the hallway
>i can barely look at her face, always respond with y-yeah haha
>year ends
>she tells me that she really enjoyed sitting next to me this year
>"you too"
>never see her again

pic kinda looks like her
>>
a craigslist "date" i was on

>went on date with girl from craigslist
>met at coffee shop
>sat at booth
>asked her if i should sit across or next to her
>sat next to her
>had to keep head turned to converse while looking at her
>very uncomfortable
>asked me what a "systems analyst does" because i mention i'm going to go to school for it
>nervous, can't think, reply "uhh... i'm not sure"
>drink cream soda
>she drinks coffee or some bullshit
>leave the place
>not sure if we are going our separate ways or if i should go with her
>follow her into hardware store
>we talk some more while walking through to the rear door (leads to the parking lot, where i was parked)
>some retard looking guy comes buy with his friend and they're both loud and disgusting looking
>stand between them and her and give them a cold stare as they walk past
>go to parking lot
>not sure if i should offer a ride home or if that would be weird
>offer her ride home
>she accepts
>drop her off at her home
>lie and say "this was fun we should do it again"
>she goes "yeah i'll text you"
>don't realize until later that we didn't exchange any form of communication

shit makes me cringe hard any time i recollect it
>>
>>35914289
so essentially you allowed her to lead you everywhere without taking any initiative and just nodding along to whatever she said? jesus fucking christ
>>
>>35914329
ye this was years ago and i agree it was sad

now days i'm so callous and depressed that i don't care enough about anything to be a beta orbiter like that anymore.
>>
File: CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg (66KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.jpg
66KB, 500x356px
Going on 4chan for the first time
>>
>>35914564
Nice iFunny tier meme
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.