[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really true that most of you robots dont have drivers licenses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: 1490667172766.jpg (17KB, 630x388px) Image search: [Google]
1490667172766.jpg
17KB, 630x388px
Is it really true that most of you robots dont have drivers licenses?

I've had mine since I was 16.

Are you guys seriously this retarded?
>>
German drivers licenses cost around 1400 bucks.
How am I supposed to afford that as a neet?
>>
I got mine when I was 18, but that is because I needed my license. A lot of people who live in big metropolitan areas, or outside of the US seriously don't need licenses since their entire life is within walking distance, or they can just use the bus or train.

I actually wish I didn't have to own a car because fuck having to pay $200 a month for the most basic level of insurance.
>>
I have a driver's license but am too terrified to drive.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>>35910349
Get a job

origilion
>>
Nope, just peddle my tricycle from place to place. I have a whistle that a blow constantly while I pedal so that others know to get the fuck outta my way. Best of all I have a specially designed autism(awesometism) helmet that my case worker bought me.
>>
File: 1339963729015.jpg (32KB, 445x355px) Image search: [Google]
1339963729015.jpg
32KB, 445x355px
I'm 22 and anyone I know irl that hasn't had their G1 (basically driver's permit in canada) by 18 is a total fucking loser 100%.

There's no excuse. The tests each take ~40ish minutes. You are giving up the ability to drive at all because you won't do an hour or two worth of tests.

You may not need a car, but there is no reason to not have your driver's license. There is no excuse other than being lazy piece of shit.

That being said, the majority of the people I've met who don't drive are young women who floss their orbiters and friends into driving them around for basically free, or their boyfriends, older 40+ yo women who did this and just decided to never get their license, and a bunch of <25yo beta losers(not /r9k tier) who usually have literally NOTHING going for them -- not looks, intelligence, money or job and 9 times out of 10 are a pothead (weed isn't the problem, it's them) and finally the 40+ yo crackhead male who's a total degenerate on all levels.

People who don't have a license are the worst and I actively avoid/drop them whenever I come across them.
>>
I don't have it because I have people who drive wherever I want to go.
>>
>got permit at 16
>drove once, cried, never wanted to drive again

It expired
>>
My two roommates have their licenses so I usually ask them if im going far. Otherwise I sidewalk surf to class. Im going to attempt to get it by the summer. Sadly somebody stole my permit so I have to get a new one
>>
Wow. I didn't think this many of you were absolute pussies. It's just driving. I practiced driving when I was 8 years old by driving around an abandoned parking lot with my mom or dad in the passenger seat.
>>
File: 1490417868505.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
1490417868505.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>35910586
40 minutes?

I literally drive around a neighborhood for 10 minutes and got mine.

Fucking leafs
>>
File: 1340016364503.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1340016364503.png
107KB, 320x287px
>>35910707
Regardless, there is no fucking driving test on the planet that takes any serious amount of time to complete.

People who expect others to want to drive their lazy ass around are the worst people and it's an easy red flag to catch shitty people with.
>>
>>35910211
I get my provisional tomorrow so I'm going to be starting lessons next week. I wish I got mine when I was 17, which is the legal age here, but I had no reason to drive at the time. Now I feel like I should be independant and since I turned 18 last month I've been trying to get it but needed to renew my id.
>>
>>35910211
I didn't have a smart phone until last year either . No friends means no need to drive.
>>
>>35910211
>tfw completely lacking in reflexes, attention span, and spacial reasoning

I used to drive with my learner's permit, but I almost got myself killed too many times. I think it's definitely in everyone's best interest if I don't operate heavy machinery. At least self-driving cars are coming, though.
>>
>>35910211
If I wasn't retarded I wouldn't waste my time coming here, it seems you are the most retarded one OP.
>>
I'm learning stick shift, but I have huge anxiety.
Im 21,never had driven a car before. 5 driving lessons in, the instructor expects me to be fully adapted, so he gets all pissy and mad when I fuck up something.
Fuck him
>>
>>35910586
Ever thought of the possibility that someone might have tourettes like me? I think thats a pretty good excuse not to drive a car, ever
>>
>>35910349
You were supposed to do that when your parents still had hope and were willing to pay for most of it.

But it wasn't worth it anyway. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere with no public transport, a car is pretty much only a drain of money.
>>
Wow, a lot of normies in this thread.

How about you all fuck off and take your attitude with you? Why do you lack the knowledge and imagination necessary to comprehend why some people don't drive?
>>
>>35911018
This. People are so quick to shit on anyone who doesn't have a licence, as if the only reason for not having a licence is being a lazy fuck.

Some people don't drive because they don't want their own incompetence to end up getting somebody killed. That seems like a pretty good reason to me.
>>
>>35910211
My mother thought it would be a good idea to bar me from taking driver's ed in highschool until my grades improved. Like her logic was that I'd be so desperate to drive that I would suddenly apply myself.

She just ended up driving me everywhere I needed to go and I got my license at 18.
>>
>>35911097
I wouldnt really call tourettes "incompetence", its basically bad luck. My genes kinda fucked some aspects of my life. OP is a retard
>>
File: 1340344910764.jpg (23KB, 238x208px) Image search: [Google]
1340344910764.jpg
23KB, 238x208px
>>35911018
A disability is a legitimate reason. I'm not talking about those people.
>>35911082
>waaaaaah only useless manchildren on my /r9k/ -- I need this board to be as autismo NEET as possible to fit in
I hate you people.
>>35911097
You can have your license and not drive you piece of shit. You are in a generally controlled environment during the tests. If you are really stupid enough to give up the ability to drive in an emergency or when you need to you are doing nothing but willfully limiting your opportunities. There is a surplus of NEETs on this site who regularly post on this site about going homeless due to parents/rent or whatever. Being homeless while living in a car isn't too bad in comparison to sleeping in a park or a homeless shelter filled with degenerates.

There are literally middle aged 50 IQ goat-fuckers being funneled into western countries that have ridden a camel all their life that can come here and have no problem driving. There are niggers that actively drive around high off their ass and have no problem driving. The worst people that can drive are literally on the road right now, incompetence is just an excuse.
>>
>>35910349
similar situation where i live

at least 1000$ a month for insurance and then theres gas, if I could make that much money I would have moved to thailand and lived happily ever after.

I can't comprehend paying 1000$ for a car on top of rent and food then subject yourself to living in a depressing lifestyle in the suburbs.
>>
>>35910211
I do have a drivers license
>tfw it cost 2500 euros
>don't even drive
I feel that I really got myself jewed there.
>>
>>35910211
22 in a little over a month and i don't have a license

i just take the bus to my college
>>
What if you don't have license because you were never taken to the DMV. Am I supposed to walk all the way there with no experience pay money and fail a test?
>>
>>35912256

Every single one of the DMVs in my area are inaccessible by bus, even though there is a bus system. It is fucking dumb, just about everytime I have to go to the DMV I am forced to drive illegally.
>>
>>35912226
local community college?
>>
I never bothered getting mine because I'm a hiki so I never need to drive anywhere.
>>
>>35912283
Take the bus to the nearest possible intersection and then uber from there -- can't think on your feet anon?

>>35912226
Classic millennial.

>>35912256
Does your mom still pick out what you're gonna wear in the morning too?
>>
19 w/ no license. I don't care. I never leave the house anyway. if I'm not ordering shit, I just walk down the street to buy my noodles lol

I'll get around to it eventually. definitely. yeah.
>>
File: 1487446844530.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487446844530.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
Taylor always does it with the wring hand kek
>>
>>35913570
She isn't doing it wrong, she wants to be Waluigi
>>
>>35913614
Haha she's so quirky and that's why I love her
>>
>>35910211
Owning a car would more than double my cost of living and I already can't afford that.
>>
I've had mine since 2005 but I hate driving. I'd rather walk or cycle.
>>
>>35913635

She craves the bbc though
>>
I'm 24 years old and I still dont have a drivers license.
>>
>>35910211
Nope, 21, got mine at 17, I drive at least 50 miles every day (normally more) for work.
>>
File: 1487882813168.png (51KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487882813168.png
51KB, 540x540px
>>35910211
I'm legit autistic (aspergers) even after reading the hand book/online test practice I managed to fail my permit test, I know my life is a burden on others but fuck I try.
>>
I'm 21 and don't have one yet
>>
I fail to see the correllation.

You could be Chad and still not have a DL. Or be the biggest autist on the planet and drive all the time. Getting your driver's license requires no more social interaction than going to high school or college and learning anything else. Unless we want to go into the purity spiral of if you're not a true NEET you're not a robot.
>>
>>35910396
Where the fuck you live? 200?
>>
>>35910211
>put 24 hour driving record off until i was like 18
>go to do test
>realize i cant parallel park
>fail 3 tests
>now waiting till uni summer break to take test again
but yes i am seriously this retarded
>>
>>35910211
i dont have it bc i dont want to pay 90 for a stupid paper that it expires before i even have the opportunity to drive
>>
>>35910749
being in the second seat while trying to play music that isnt getting called garbage all of the time sucks!! get ur own cars!
>>
>>35910398

same, i got mine 25 because my mother bitched at me erryday for not having that, after passing and getting it i have never been driving and no plans to at all, really bothers me that i will have to once my mother's licence runs out when she's 70
>>
>>35910211
I had one but I got a dui and lost it for 5 years. Won't get it back until 2022
>>
>>35910211
yes I don't have a driver's license and I'm almost 23
>>
>>35912311
it's about 7 miles away

>>35912399
you're kind of a whiny douche hunh
i literally walk 7 miles home at 10pm through ghetto areas riddled with homeless people since the buses don't run that late after class is over

"classic millennial"
must b projecting anon
>>
only self driving cars can save us from this hell
>>
>>35910707
I would prefer if drivers have a bit more than 10 minutes of practice before unleashing themselves on the roads. Don't kill anyone friend.
>>
>>35910785
You don't need a gps to drive, dork
>>
I failed the first test 4 times, and it costs $15 to take it. I've already lost $60 on it so I gave up.
>>
>>35910211
fuck you anon that's none of your business

>tfw 24 y/o without license
>>
>>35910211
19 yrs old

I almost got mine when I was 16 but didn't end up getting it because parents and I moved to the city and now I refuse to get one. I'll just use the bus or a bicycle forever. Fuck cars, they're expensive and require maintenance and there are too many asshole drivers.
>>
I hope everyone with a license in this thread gets in a wreck tomorrow and is paraplegic for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>35910211
I'm 20 and I took the road test for the first time 9 months ago. I failed because I didn't realize how nazi they are. Seriously, I need to look over my shoulder when I'm moving into the left turn lane? That's bullshit. I practiced for a month in GTA 5 (didn't drive in real life at all), rescheduled another test and passed.
>>
>>35916056
23. You're not alone.

It's mainly because I got screwed a lot, vehicle-wise, so good luck getting a drivers license from the imaginary car your absent parents aren't going to teach you how to drive.

Fortunately bus stops and subway stations still exist.

An interstate metroplex of railways would be nice, but probably won't happen
>>
File: prickjr.png (52KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
prickjr.png
52KB, 1328x747px
>have a car

"hey man let's hang out"
"oh hey before you take me home can you take me here, here and here?"

>don't have a car

crickets
>>
>>35910211
Because in the first world we have good reliable public transportation.
Literally no reason to get a license unless you live out in the countryside.
>>
How can I have sex with Taylor Swift?
>>
>>35916791
just ask, it's that easy. She might be in this thread right now
>>
File: 1476296550413.jpg (38KB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
1476296550413.jpg
38KB, 343x297px
>>35916815
Hi I'm Taylor swift

>>35916791
I will have sex with you
>>
File: 18riu372lfub5jpg.jpg (55KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
18riu372lfub5jpg.jpg
55KB, 800x438px
>get drivers license
>145 a month for shittiest insurance company
>gas is kinda expensive
>my car kinda sucks, reliable tho
>supposed to do like 1K in repairs
>800 for winter tires cause Canada
car's eat money, license is cheap I guess
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.