[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Grab a partner and work on textbook page 100."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>"Grab a partner and work on textbook page 100."
>Don't move, start working alone
>Professor comes over to group of girls sitting next to me.
>"Don't you want to include Anon?"
>>
>>35910210
Anxiouspeepee.jpg
>>
>go to commuter college so there's always some sad 50 year old geezer I can sit next to who knows I'm the only young person who won't reject them
>>
File: IMG_6145.jpg (24KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6145.jpg
24KB, 236x264px
>>35910210
I know the feel, OP. Then they look on you in pity. The truth is niether you or them want to work together. Or maybe they'll have an annoyed look on their face and invite you into the group. If you deny you'll just look like an edgy retard, but if you join you're in for a awkward and cringey ride. There's literally no way around this.
>>
>>35910270
Every fuckin time. If I knew this professor had such a boner for group work, I would have taken another section.
>>
>Alright class, let's introduce ourselves and say one fun thing we did over the break.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 4c3.gif (2MB, 599x677px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.gif
2MB, 599x677px
>>35910210
>In high school I had a robotics class
>The class was literally enirely Chads and smartasses
>One guy on my team was an autist who literally took apart everything the other teammates did and cussed us away so he did the entire robot himself
>He lost all contest and got mad at the rest of the team for no reason

Group work should be optional.
>>
>>35910210
i feel ya OP. it's like the teachers just WANT to fuck with you. it's probably not really an evil intention as much as complete. fucking. obliviousness on their side, which isn't really much of a quality a teacher should have
>>
File: 1482812504388.jpg (23KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
1482812504388.jpg
23KB, 349x262px
>>35910433
This teacher must be aware that I'm a stuttering autist at this point in the semester. She probably thinks its her job to push me into social interactions.
>>
>>35910374

>One guy on my team was an autist who literally took apart everything the other teammates did and cussed us away so he did the entire robot himself

Sounds a lot like me, whenever I'm assigned to a group I just end up doing all of the work.
>>
File: 1476044233917.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476044233917.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
>one class I sat next to a redneck that worked at UPS studying basic classes so he can get some career certificate
>always talked about how I would make a good match for his daughter because I was just a good guy
>search his name on Facebook
>see pictures of his daughter
>my elementary school bully

In my A&P class, I sat next to this qt Paki Muslim girl though. She had an exotic accent but was kind of shy probably because I was white, male, and not Muslim. But she opened up to me more and more throughout the semester and I met one of her Brothers who eventually became one of my best friends and basically the only person I still talk to now that I'm almost 28, work all the time, and have no social life. I can't deny that I had a crush on the Muslim girl but she got married shortly after that class to some rich parents guy her Dad hooked her up with (basically marry him or we disown you Muslim bullshit).
>>
>>35910461
I see. Still, you'd expect a bit more insight from them. What you said is true, but it seems like she's definitely oblivious about the person she's dealing with. I'd say that it's her job to get involved to some degree. who gives a shit if you work alone and do a good job anyway? pushing is the right word, perhaps even forcing. and it only works rarely and not when there's exalted female classmates involved. Hell, she could've at least hooked you up with some guys that don't give a fuck.

makes me wonder how she's even in that position. even to me it makes a lot more sense
>>
>>35910210
i hope that newer generations of schoolteachers try to avoid the torment they themselves endured growing up. i wish i could do it, but i didn't even graduate high school. i wouldn't want to be their friends. i just don't want more kids to end up like me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.