[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get job a few months ago >Tell mom I'm looking to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1410395902953.png (256KB, 858x481px) Image search: [Google]
1410395902953.png
256KB, 858x481px
>Get job a few months ago
>Tell mom I'm looking to move out soon
>She's upset and starts crying
>Begs me not to leave
>Told her I didn't want to be a leech anymore
>She says she doesn't care and she doesn't want to be alone
>I told her I'll visit often but I want to be independent
>She says no and she wants me to stay and I can do whatever I want
>Threatens to kill herself if I leave
What do I do? My mom always seemed embarrassed that I was a NEET and always wanted me to do something then she throws this at me.
>>
>>35909823
Fucking leave, that seems toxic as shit.

A friend of mine is in basically the same situation, his moms a pill head and divorced. She told him to stay at home and not get a job so he could stay with her.

Hes been a neet since he dropped out of high school, and he seems pretty fucked
>>
>>35909823
maybe you should try fucking her. She obviously wants that dick man
>>
Leave.
My mom did the exact same shit.
Living away from that horrid woman has been the best thing for my life.
>>
>Threatens to kill herself if I leave

pretty sure you're in for a ride but you've got to help her I'm afraid. she's your moms after all. it's probably not so much you moving out, i've got a feeling it might've triggered something beneath the surface
>>
>>35909859
this. either you get pussy or you can move out, it's a win-win situation.
>>
Keep working. Tell her that "if its what she wants" youll stay a while longer. Use it as an opportunity to save up money.
>>
>>35909823
people here think it's toxic but really think about it

you are part of your mom's identity; most moms become moms and that's all they are. when you leave it's like they're nobody anymore. it's sad and if you really want to go then go

but why? you have a mom that will let you live with her for free, why aren't you taking advantage of that while you have the chance? get a job, save loads of money. or go to school or something

staying somewhere for free is a jackpot
>>
>>35909823
Just leave.

Parents do not know what is best for their children. You do you.

>tfw about to graduate and get a job
>tfw gonna finally move out
>tfw gonna have 90% of what I wanted since I was 12
>>
>>35909937
you're telling him to leave but you're admitting you lived with your parents until you 100% had your shit together

he's just leaving for the vague sake of "being independent"
>>
File: 1454411494432.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1454411494432.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Become NEET again, live the dream
>>
>>35909823
Drop it for a bit. Get a pet, so your mom will have someone when you eventually do leave.

Also >>35909906
>>
>>35909996
he also got a job. i would have moved out if I had the money. moving out is part of getting your shit together.
>>
Rape your mum, mate.
>>
Typical woman trying to manipulate a man. Don't give in to that shit. Move out asap and cut all contact. Quit letting your mother run your life by emotionally manipulating you. You are your own man.
>>
>>35909823
Enjoy paying for my NEETbux, wagie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.