[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good advice /r9k/? Or should I continue to wallow in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ScreenShot_20170330220600.png (11KB, 172x252px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20170330220600.png
11KB, 172x252px
Is this good advice /r9k/?

Or should I continue to wallow in self pity while being hung up over this one girl?
>>
Yeah. that's pretty good advice. I'm a fembot so if u want help I can teach u to talk to females and give advice
>>
Unless you're still in school, good luck even encountering that many random girls. I work for a living, I don't "meet" women anymore. Also most women don't want to be talked to unless you're chad, they're usually glued to their phones.
>>
>>35909533
don't listen to this person, just keep talking to enough women and you will get good at it.

it's great advice, talking to women is just like lifting, keep doing it and you'll get better at it
>>
>>35908917

Nobody likes smalltalk with strangers nowadays anon. Say your piece and fuck off. I hate to put it like that, but "b urself" is genuinely the only advice someone can give you. Stop trying to come up with witty remarks, say what is on your mind and see where it gets you, but do not force yourself to start a conversation for fucks sake. There are enough opportunities to talk to people if you actually get out, enough to get you tired in no time.
I am probably one of the most bitter and awkward faggots walking this earth and my head is constantly drifting through open space and I still easily hold conversations with girls, because I completely disregard the idea of this whole endeavour being some "science". I do not fuck them, of course, but that is just me being a bitter faggot.
>>
Sure, acclimate to women, learn to tolerate their bullshit, great idea.
>>
>>35908917
no. it's bad advice. you should sit in your room and hope someone will love you for who you are
>>
This probably would have worked maybe 10 or 20 years ago, but nowadays, everyone is glued on their phones and small talk is seen as weird, and nobody wants to talk to strangers anymore. Unless you're already good looking or charming, you won't have much success. But I guess it wouldn't hurt trying. Better than wallowing in self pity, I suppose.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.