[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have laid back job >make enough to live comfortably on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1475210278796.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1475210278796.png
60KB, 904x692px
>have laid back job
>make enough to live comfortably on my own
>Supervisor is pretty cool
>he used to be my Aunt's boyfriend back when I was a little kid and always took me fishing and hunting
>we take naps during the day and listen to basketball games on the radio
>we sit around and talk shit about other employees
>he's always put in a good word for me to managers and has gotten me training on a bunch of stuff and a bunch of pay raises
>get home
>good 3-4 hours of video games every night
Who says being "lonely" is always miserable?
>>
>>35908696
> Who says being "lonely" is always miserable?

wait 5 years. Or 10.
>>
>>35908760
In 5 years I could afford to buy a Filipina wife.
>>
>>35908696
What is it you do, Anon? You don't have to give specifics
>>
File: pepe.jpg (42KB, 585x450px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
42KB, 585x450px
>>35908696
CPA Partner here, I work 3 days a week and make more money than I will ever need for my modest desires.
I cannot stress to you the level of self hatred and loneliness I feel of everyday feeling like a whirlpool of fucking shit sucking me into a super massive black hole. I want to die.
Money is not happiness anon
>>
>>35908696
Nepotism, ladies and gentlefags. Yet another reason why we will never get anywhere.
>>
>>35908824
I work in construction. Basically ride around with the Supervisor in his truck doing nothing. I only get out when he gets out and we usually just sit on the tailgate. We once worked 11 hours fixing a bridge and had like 30 Mexicans working while we chilled and smoked cigarettes. He's gotten me certified on basically all of the machines which equals pay raises but I hardly do anything.

Today we worked 10 hours and I got out of the truck twice. Once to piss and another time to pick up tire debris that was in the road.
>>
>>35908870
Speak for yourself.

I'd be perfectly happy with no friends and no gf if I had a ton of money. I'd buy a fast car and the best electronics and a small cozy house where I could get away from it all.
>>
>>35908933
You can't escape your own thoughts. On the bright side I am more than able to fund my massive vicodin and codeine addiction
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.