[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my body? What do I need to do to lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 32910701743_212872f7f2_b.jpg (78KB, 419x1024px) Image search: [Google]
32910701743_212872f7f2_b.jpg
78KB, 419x1024px
What do you think of my body?

What do I need to do to lose weight? I eat few calories, I walk and I do not change weight.
>>
go on a 1000 cal diet then Water fast every other week
>>
>>35907972
You're fucking fat

I drank whiskey and ate both carls jr and mcdonnalds yesterday and I look better

go lift weights
>>
>>35907972
>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw got bigger moobs than you
JUST
>>
>>35907972
>I eat few calories
very clearly not few enough
>>
>>35907972
>I eat few calories
no you don't
>>
>>35907972
c-can you rape me op
>>
I got from 252lbs to 126 in 4 months by eating nothing but cooked chicken breast, tomato soup and fresh fruit. You can do it anon, just drink water instead of cola
>>
>>35908158
your diet for one day illustrated your point really well
>>
>>35908243
You got from morbid obesity to underweight in 4 months? Ok.
>>
Get fatter, stop wearing flip flops and be my bf
>>
>>35908266
I eat burritos and drink scotch pretty much every single day
>>
>>35908163
there is no such thing as skinnyfat, you're just fat with no muscle mass
>>
>>35907972
Clearly you're eatig the wrong kind of calories if you're not bait

Even if u just eat 1000 cals (just some number i have no idea how much a man like u should eat im a 5'2 45kg girl so... but u know what i mean) a day but in form of maccas burgers or other fast food its still way worse than eating 100cals of healthier food like veggies and shit like that cuz the fat distribution and nutrients are different so if you really want to lose weight the healthy way u do need to look at what kind of stuff u eat
>>
>>35907972
I've lost like 20 pounds in the last months, and I still have tits. I'm 172 lbs and 6' ft tall.
It looks worse than before.
It's time to accept I'll never look good
>>
>>35908684
you're retarded, that isnt true at all. Calories in calories out is all that matters. First hand experience, ive eaten absolute shit and ive lost 60 pounds
>>
>>35907972
Water helps burning fat. Drink two litres a day. Eat healthier and try to count a few calories. Do sports on a regular basis (like every third day or 3-4 hours a week). The beginning feels shitty, but it will get better.

And don't eat bread or something with many carbs in the evening. If you depreately want a slice of bread, get the one that's made with protein.

>t. former fatso
>>
>>35909561
>depreately
desperately* holy fuck I'm tired.
>>
>>35907972
>I eat few calories and I do not change weight.
Fix your fucking numbers you fat liar

As a fattie, you literally can't be trusted around food. You have no idea what the fuck is a human-sized portion and so you overeat.

Forget about walking for now. You just don't burn enough calories from walking. Hell, even if you went RUNNING it'd take hours to take care of a human-sized meal, let alone a fattie-sized one.

Learn how to count calories and use OBJECTIVE means of doing so. By which I mean get a fucking kitchen scale, because your subjective values are fucked from being fat for so long.
>>
>>35909739
What do you say about me? In the morning I do not eat, lunch rarely, I'll just have dinner and eat something in the middle of the night.

I do this routine for a long time and I do not lose weight. I am 90 kilos and 1.75 meters.

Basically I eat crackers, bread, and lots of chocolate milk. But in a small amount
>>
>>35909834
> In the morning I do not eat
Bad, because you will be more hungry.
>eat something in the middle of the night.
That's also pretty shitty. Your body should sleep and not eat.
>eat crackers, bread, and lots of chocolate milk
Carbs and sugar. I guess I found your problems.

Change that shit man.
>>
>>35909834
Bro, you are really fucking fat like holy shit. I'm 178 and at 80 kgs I thought I was obese. I've lost some weight, and I'm heading towards a normal human being weight.
>>
>I eat few calories, I walk and I do not change weight.
stop lying to yourself you sack of lard
>>
>>35910102
I was 80 kilos, I started to eat a lot at Christmas and I ended up getting 10 kilos in less than a month. I thought that eating so much and would not influence my weight, since I was parked in the 80 kilos even I did not eat much.

But I was 58 kilos with 1.75 in height. I took a cortisone medicine and gained 20 kilos in a short time. In addition to stretch marks, acne and puffy face.
>>
OP isn't even that fat. this place is fucking full of skelly 16 year old normies. fuck off idiots
>>
>walking

Unless you're working up a sweat you can forget about that actually affecting anything. Walking is for old people or fatties whose knees are blown out from hauling around their lard.
>>
>>35910191
t. fatass
Otigi
>>
>>35910222
Nice trips. But, actually, walking does help, but it's a slower process, you'd have to walk really long distances to make it actually count at all. Which OP clearly didn't.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.