[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8 years old >some kids in my class made a card game out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: homer.jpg (49KB, 428x379px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
49KB, 428x379px
>8 years old
>some kids in my class made a card game out of every classmate
>they ranked them by beauty, popularity and intelligence (out of 10)
>watching them play with the corner of my eye
>a girl says "oh no! i picked anon!" and they all start to laugh
>see my card
>intelligence: 2, popularity: 2, beauty: 3, lowest than anybody else
>go home, tell my mom then cry in my room
How was school for you?
>>
>>35907525
to be honest if you are here you are probably smarter than the majority of them
they were right about the rest though
>>
>>35907525
how did they play with the corner of your eye?
>>
>>35907661
>watching them play
nignog can't read
>>
File: 1479937582407.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1479937582407.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
>>35907525
girls in my HS class once saw a photo of me when I was 9 years old and I watched them stare at it for good 10 seconds, man you could literally see it in their eyes how they thought 'he used to be so cute, what happend to him?'
>>
>>35907743
It should have said out of, not with!
>>
>>35907525
I was probably the most disliked person in school. Nobody would talk to me, I got bullied every day and usually spent my time sitting by myself on the far end of the playground at recess or lunch. Even the other social misfits wouldn't hang out with me. When gym would involve some sort of team based activity, there would be literal arguments over which team would be stuck having me, which I really never understood because I usually wasn't bad at them, they just really didn't like me.
>>
>>35907916
that's how it's normally said but i don't see a problem with saying he's watching them do something with his eyes
>>
>>35907947
>watching them do something with his eyes
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY EYES?
>>
File: 496hyh9h9.png (197KB, 428x225px) Image search: [Google]
496hyh9h9.png
197KB, 428x225px
>>35907571
Bless you, newfag! You made me nostalge to the olden days before internet 2.0 when nerds all told themselves they were failures because they were smarter than everyone else!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.