[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has social anxiety >leaves the house and has a job How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: mr-robot.jpg (80KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80KB, 600x549px
>has social anxiety
>leaves the house and has a job

How can anyone think he is "one of us"?
>>
Believe it or not you have to leave the house in order to make money.... the government won't be there for you your whole life. Also he got the job for the sole purpose of executing the hack.
>>
More importantly he has had sex. God fucming dammit it is unimaginable to them that men can be virgins.

Social anxiety my ass.
>>
>>35907429
They meant the part where he's got that retard vibe around him and look mentally ill, not the job.
>>
File: 1490495838718.jpg (918KB, 1000x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1490495838718.jpg
918KB, 1000x1134px
I have social anxiety and leave the house and have a job.
>>
>>35907429
you could call it a mockery if it wasnt for the fact that the producers live in their own bubble unable to comprehend the true meaning of social anxiety
>>
>>35907429

>"Anon, c-c-can I kiss you?"

The fact I'll never have an Elliot bf is killing me.
>>
>>35907747
How do you do it? What kind of job do you have?
>>
>has major psychotic episodes some lasting for days
>still a functional human bean
>>
>>35907815
Factory worker. I just avoid people. Everyone thinks I'm weird and a sperg.
>>
>>35907429
Introverts in any series/movie are just average normies or chads who dress in black cloths and like to be alone (while going on parties every weekend and having good jobs and friends).
>>
File: #ra.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
#ra.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>>35907796
>you will never have an antisocial bf to cuddle with in bed
>>
>>35907429
is schizophrenic, still cares about others and takes care of his appearances/hygiene.

jajajaja
>>
I took computer science for the sole reason that communication would be very limited and I wouldn't have to do manual labour.
If I didn't have anxiety I would have went to law school, but I would have wasted 1000's of dollars and would have a nervous breakdown everytime.
>>
>>35907429
>leaves the house and has a job

Nobody wants to be a fucking lazy NEET
>>
>>35907710
I know right. First fucking episode and it's already shown he has sexual relationships. Fucking cringe when I see 4chan on his computer.
>>
File: 1488919380453.jpg (57KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1488919380453.jpg
57KB, 600x578px
>>35907596
Wagecucks are delusional. Government will always provide neetbucks for mental illness.
>>
>>35907429
HE'S ALSO ATTRACTIVE ID FUCK HIM
>>
>>35908118
I can get why they do it but it infuriates me. My mom inexplicably likes it and even worse she constantly goes about it like "why aren't you doing something with computers" or something equally retarded.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.