[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that my mom is cheating on my dad. She started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1484385350128.jpg (21KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484385350128.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
I just found out that my mom is cheating on my dad. She started crying and she said she's sorry and she'll never do it again and she's begging me not to tell my dad.

Should I tell him anons
>>
>>35906430
Don't tell him, blackmail her into having sex with you
>>
>>35906459
But she's ugly and fat. I don't want to.
>>
>>35906430
that's the exact plot to 'giving my mom the stockholm syndrome' starring Leena Sky
>>
>>35906481
A blowjob is a blowjob, even if it's from your fat and ugly mother
>>
>>35906430
Tell him Anon, no one deserves to be cheated on. (Unless he is a cunt)
>>
Telling him is the moral thing to do.
>>
>>35906430
Of course you should tell him
Do you just lack complete respect for him?
>>
>>35906430
Blackmail her for money then tell him
>>
>>35906481
well just blackmail her then, you need a gtx1080 ti right?
>>
Who do you like/respect more?

You got to tell your dad if you care for him
>>
>>35906430
If you're okay with a cuck as a dad go ahead and not tell him.
>>
Tell him. Fuck that bitch anon, just be there for your Dad.
>>
File: 1477015790205.jpg (14KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477015790205.jpg
14KB, 563x563px
OP here. I think I'm going to tell him bros.

There's just one thing I'm not sure about. What can my dad even do? If he divorces her, won't she get all his money? You guys are always talking about how cucked the divorce system is and how it always favors the woman.
>>
>>35906672
What if the dad is ok with it and literally becomes a cuck tho anon
>>
>>35906836
At least try to get a blowjob from her before you tell him, then say it was because she didn't do it well enough
>>
Ongoing sexual infidelity is rape.

You're literally allowing the bodily fluids from another man into your father.
>>
"""""""""""THEY""""""""""""" have ensured no pathetic whitey male ever gets justice in divorce system. He will lose everything if he decides to divorce her or if she divorces him including you, say bye bye to your daddy anon.
>>
>>35906879
There's always "accidents"
>>
Make her give you a large allowance each week in agreement to o never telling him.
>>
>>35906836

You can try to use yourself as leverage. If you choose to do this, you need to be on your dad's side all the way.
>>
>>35906879

"""""""""""THEY"""""""""""""

You mean women, right? It's women who lobby for and support the legislation, it's women who make use of it, and in most western countries it's now primarily mostly women who enforce it (at the magistrate tier and in family courts, there are now more female judges than male).
>>
In the long run you'll be hurt.

Here's what will happen.

>tell him
>they split up
>she takes have his shit
>she hates you now
>you get to only inherit whatever Dad has left

See you end up worst
>>
>>35906941
>You mean women, right?

Women and Jews. Jews are the women of ethnicities.
>>
>>35906922
THIS. I dont know how much your mom loves you. But choose your dad's side. Be aware if emotional attacks.
My mom cheated on my dad so they got divorced. then a week later she fucked that 'friend' of hers she was cheating with in the room next to my room. The next day I left and said she could go die and I went to live with my dad.
She actually tried to kill herself with sleeppills and alcohol.
>>
>>35906922
>You can try to use yourself as leverage

What do you mean? How do you do that
>>
>>35906836
I know this is completely fucked, but I honestly think your dad will be better off not knowing. He will be happier, and like you said the divorce laws are fucked for men.

But yeah, hammer it into your mom how fucked what she did is and how it can't happen ever again. And get her to buy you off with a gaming rig or something kek.
>>
>>35906982

The situation is the same in Australia as it is anywhere else in the world, and we never had a hugely powerful or influential group of Jews here. Jews had practically nothing to do with it here. It was women.
>>
>>35906982

>Jews are the women of ethnicities.

What? You have that backwards.

Ethnicities are the Jews of Women.
>>
>>35907031
>women
>not the jews of gender

They don't call it the vaginal jew for nothing.
>>
File: 1477076742044m.jpg (182KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1477076742044m.jpg
182KB, 1024x1014px
>>35907031
You may not have a lot of Jews in your country, but you guys are brainwashed by Jewish media just as much as any country. You've been Jewed son
>>
File: 1470290366549.jpg (18KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
1470290366549.jpg
18KB, 400x431px
>>35906430
yes, tell him
>>
blackmail her with her bodeh

"gime uh bj and i wont tell"
>>
>>35906430
you've been forced to betray one of them, action and inaction both will be that

which one do you think deserves it more?
>>
>>35907098

The Jews promoting multiculturalism in Australia are a relatively recent thing, and they had absolutely no influence on the divorce industry or the establishment of feminist, misandric laws (this was all due to a certain type of moralist, hystrionic white woman).

Also, the reason Jews are like this is because they're a matrilineal group and so vastly more gynocentric than other social groups.
>>
>>35907002

If they want to divorce you need to make sure things are fair. If she tries to get hers to the extent of the law that's when you step in and ask her if she wants you to continue to be part of her life.
>>
File: 1484578182881.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182881.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>>35907053
>control the world with their one asset (money/pussy)
>have Western society by the balls
>emotional and neurotic
>make up stories to guilt you into doing what they want
>expect everything from you while they do nothing in return and accuse you of bigotry if you point this out
>manipulative gold diggers
>no creativity, only destroy what white men created
>no sense of loyalty
>physically small and weak, rely on white men to protect them from the shitskins that they vote to let into the country

Women are literally Jews
>>
>>35906430
tell him. She'll get less of his shit because she cheated on him
>>
>>35907709
Is that actually a law
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.