[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ISIS members lead interesting lives? Are these any perks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: alluhu_akbar_sempai.jpg (142KB, 1275x707px) Image search: [Google]
alluhu_akbar_sempai.jpg
142KB, 1275x707px
Do ISIS members lead interesting lives?
Are these any perks to joining?
>>
File: Untitled.png (325KB, 1496x908px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
325KB, 1496x908px
This thread needs to be fucking purged and you need to be banned.
>>
>>35905906
NSA watchlist, new addition, potential terrorism, upscale monitoring of the ops communications and online activitu
>>
File: sylvester_stallone-hfpa_103.jpg (319KB, 825x553px) Image search: [Google]
sylvester_stallone-hfpa_103.jpg
319KB, 825x553px
why does the terrorist look like pic sylvester stallone wtf
>>
>>35905906
Yeah, you'll finally know what dying in a drone strike feels like.
>>
>any perks of being a raghead

lel
>>
They get to rape whoever they want including teen girls, and basically keep them as sex slaves
>>
Here's a couple of questions that I pose about every job. Is there good healthcare do I get paid well. But in this case I get to rape and pillage innocent people so fuck being in good health
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ToLv3rt1M
35:06
literally /ourguys/
>>
>>35906185
There isn't very good health care or pay but you do get a lifetime supply of sand and sand related products.
>>
>>35906086
Sounds great, where do I enlist?
>>
>>35905906

They'll make you feel like you're doing something really meaningful and noble until the moment your life ends abruptly early in a burst of violence, your only legacy on this Earth one of being a flagrantly immoral terrorist and your only future the darkness of oblivion.
>>
>>35905906
>>35905974
Poor Kenji. Never forget ;_;
>>
>>35905906
If you join they will make you into a sex slave.
>>
Its interesting to me that before radicals would try to propagandize their innocence and downplay their atrocities and people would defend them, and now ISIS is doing the exact opposite trying to show how brutal they are and people are still defending them, its just amusing is all.
>>
>>35906298
>darkness of oblivion
As if there's anything past death.
>>
they force all the neckbeards in their ranks to be suicide bombers. only the chads get to rape and pillage.
>>
>>35905906
You get underage Kurdish feminist girl slaves
>>
>>35907756
more like the kurds call in an airstrike and you and your buddies get blown up
>>
File: sy.gif (353B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
sy.gif
353B, 16x11px
>>35905906
Syrian here, my neighbour joined ISIS.

Last time I talked to him he seemed to have been less happy and weaker than he did previously. He also seemed rude and harsh. I wouldn't want to join, if anything I wish they died faster.
>>
>>35908244

How do you feel about males being conscripted to fight ISIS?
>>
>>35905906
tons of western white teen girls join them through their arab bfs and end up like sex slaves
>tfw terrorists have sex and i dont
>>
File: Assad.jpg (27KB, 354x292px) Image search: [Google]
Assad.jpg
27KB, 354x292px
>>35908280
I think ISIS is a cancer and hope that Assad wins and executes anyone with affiliations.
>>
Isis in all reality isn't bad. If they weren't an islamic organization and it was based in texas i would join.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 299x168px
When will he return?
>>
>>35908310
>If they weren't an islamic organization and it was based in texas i would join.
https://www.armyofgod.com/
It's a Christian group.
>>
>>35908285

They'd rather be sex slaves in Syria than give you the time of day.
>>
Pros:
Sex slaves, all the money you want, get to murder all you want

Cons:

you live in the fucking middle east, food and electricity is a luxury, all the big countries want you dead, you have to like allah and if you like him even remotely the wrong way you become the next one to be tortured/killed

Neutral: Suicide runs
>>
>>35908596
>if you like him even remotely the wrong way you
like in a gay way?
>>
File: ypj3.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ypj3.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>35905906
>Are these any perks to joining?
It might be your only opportunity to get fucked by women.
>>
>>35908997

I mean yeah, that's one of the many ways to piss him off.
>>
File: pepefat.jpg (466KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pepefat.jpg
466KB, 1600x1600px
>>35907193
>the west probably commits countless atrocities using the CIA

I find it interesting how atrocities are meaningless as long as you have the most socially liberal philosophy. I remember browsing an ISIS website and the forum members were bitching how their women/children were killed in scores and the media never reported it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.