[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with mental illness or some mental disorder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Would you date a girl with mental illness or some mental disorder? Examples: Schizophrenia, severe depression, social anxiety, schizoid personality disorder, autism, biopolar, etc.
>>
File: 1487159845179.jpg (118KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487159845179.jpg
118KB, 400x300px
pic related?

I've done it... would not do it again. i want a normie yet introverted girl from a great family so I will get to be part of a loving functional family.

Like I'm almost looking forward to having a normal mother and father in law as much as having a normie girl.
>>
>>35905684
I've done it. PTSD, mild schizo, real messed up. She was really sweet though.
>>
>>35905684
Depend I have some preference. It goes something similar like this.

>Social anxiety.
Don't mind it. It is not too bad.
>Schizophrenia.
I hate explaining what is real and what is not so no.
>Schizoid
Unsatisfying will always be left behind. Schizoid do not want relationship.
>Narcissistic
I hate people who are full of themselves. They deserve a big slap in the face.
>Autism
High functioning at most. Depend a lot on common interest and if it is real love and not some temporary infatuation.
>Bipolar
Hell no. I endured these fucker way too much in my life. Take criticism and stop being over sensitive.
>Severe depression.
Life can get sad once in a while but sometime we need to put sadness aside to focus on more pragmatic things.
>>
Sure.

Mental disorders don't have an effect on your appearance.

Your boyfriend would be proud to show you off in facebook, instagram photos and sort of whitewash / lie by omission your relationship as a healthy, happy one.

Even though your mental disorders may serve as an impetus for conflict in the relationship, they will serve no bearing on your boyfriend's attractiveness to you. As long as you look cute, he'd be dtf.

I would not recommend breeding however as mental disorders could be genetic and, like physically disabled men, would only serve to stifle the technological advancement and evolution of humankind.

For example: I would date a Down's syndrome girl who's non-white. You can tell a white retarded girl easily, but a black or Asian one? Just blame her mental issues on her culture. "Yeah, her small village in Poopistan had no school, but she's a good person!" Plus, Down's girls are pretty infertile so I can cum in them all I want without having to worry about being saddled with a kid for eighteen years.

As long as your mental disorders don't include being violent and gaslighting your partner with false rape and abuse claims, you're all good.
>>
>>35905684
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPLqlPJHDzs
Meet Alexa
>>
>>35906160
No yuppies
>>
File: 1490530556488.jpg (483KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490530556488.jpg
483KB, 1440x1440px
>>35905684
Fuck no.
Dated one with depression and autism.
Bitch was sweet but still crazy.
>>
>>35905684
I have done this. Can't speak on the other mental illnesses, but I dated a girl who had social anxiety, clinical depression, and was bipolar.

Didn't mind the anxiety. That just made her introverted like me. The depression was a bit much, but I have that as well so there was some empathy there. Being bipolar on the other hand is just the biggest pain in the ass. The following would be a normal occurrence:

>be me
>date girl who's bipolar
>one day everything is alright, really happy to spend time with me
>after a few days, she's irritable, depressed, and constantly screaming at pets and me, but not to me
>next few days and she's hyper excited and happy over the tiniest things
>entire relationship was emotional roller coaster

If I get a gf again by some miracle, I am definitely staying away from any girl with bipolar. Not worth it desu.
>>
>>35905684
>social anxiety
absolutely
>depression
probably
>everything else
ill pass
>>
No because these types of illnesses manifest way differently in women than man. It's never just simple depression with bitches. There's always some bipolar element and they prostitute themselves and think nothing of it and shit like that.
>>
>>35905684
My gf has ptsd and often has panic attacks in bed.
>>
>>35905684
It is easy for me to say this from the safety of my single life, but I would give any girl a chance as long as we were attracted to each other. If I felt at some point I was in danger I would probably try to get out of it, I wouldn't really care if she killed me but I wouldn't want to be tortured or stabbed or something like that.
>>
>>35905684
I do. She's autistic and has very bad anxiety, basically can't leave the house. It's fine.
>>
I work with people who have severe personality disorders, schizophrenia and BPAD. Would not touch with a massive fucking barge pole

Especially the personality disorders.
>>
>>35906536
Ever seen someone with schizoid personality disorder? How was? I think I fit into these characteristics, I go to the psychiatrist someday
>>
Most women are mentally ill as it is
>>
File: scared animal.jpg (49KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
scared animal.jpg
49KB, 405x720px
>>35905684
where is my SCHIZOPHRENIC GF

WHERE IS SHE
>>
>>35906917
m8 you don't know how fucked up schizophrenia is.
>>
>>35906942
I dream of having a schizophrenic girlfriend
>>
>>35905684
I'm a broken person myself, why wouldn't I consider another broken person?
>>
I wouldn't mind, they'd mind me, but I'm not blaming them.
>>
>>35906737

I work on an acute adult psych ward, schizoid PD patients don't tend to be the ones needing inpatient admission so don't see them often.
>>
>>35907045
The two would understand each other
>>
>>35905684
If she happens to be a certain camwhore who used to >implying post here then yes, I would literally give up everything and move to be with her.
Then I'd kill myself when she inevitably left me.
>>
>>35905684
>depression/anxiety
yeah, maybe we would overcome these things together
>autism
possibly, but seeing as im autistic myself we would be pretty dysfunctional pair...
>all other stuff
nah
>>
>Depression
Would be fun, I could always help her cheer up not a problem
>Anxiety
I had an anxiety disorder but iv'e learned to manage it and it doesn't really control my life anymore, if hers is unmanageable then no.
>Schizophrenia
Definitely not, she will trigger my anxiety and i'll most likely have a panic attack.
>Schizoid
Nope
>Autism
Depends how far up the spectrum...
>Bipolar
I don't know much about this one but I knew a guy who was bipolar and he would piss me the fuck off and take shit way to seriously so probably not.
>>
Woman can't be depressed though.
>>
>>35905684
Dating is a fucking meme.
I would BE FRIENDS with any of those. Whether or not I decide to go further is a matter of feels.
>>
>>35905684
It's my dream to dedicate my life to supporting and nursing a cute vulnerable girl so yes
>>
>>35907476
But what if the girl is troublesome?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.