[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are drugs a robot addiction? I rarely see NORMIES get addicted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487290992240.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1487290992240.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
Are drugs a robot addiction? I rarely see NORMIES get addicted to drugs, it's mostly the lowly people and outcasts
>>
Normies get addicted to legal drugs like alcohol and nicotine only
>>
>>35904969
Yeah most hard drug users seem to be robots. Like heroin or meth, most of the deaths I've seen or read about are almost always pictures of what you'd think a robot looks like
>>
robots are more likely to start doing drugs alone all the time because they like the feeling but people make them uncomfortable
over time, that can lead to seeing less and less of a reason to go out, and ultimately to an addiction
>>
Read the Rat Park Experiment webcomic.

Summary: With access to social interactions, rats choose not to do drugs. Without access to social interaction, rats choose to do drugs.
>>
File: 0bT3gaU.png (90KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
0bT3gaU.png
90KB, 290x290px
Are you really saying stoners aren't normies?

Have you even talked to one? It's quite obvious how possessed they are when it comes to weed. It's one of the biggest normie drugs to get mentally addicted to, but don't worry bro... cus weed lmao xD
>>
i do smack now iam (heroin) over 30, dont really care anymore what happens to me best years gone, but damn its enjoyable and can somewhat make up for those years.
>>
>>35904939
Depends on the nature of the addiction
Functional addicts are not robots
Real addicts are robots
If you cannot function in society you are a robot
>>
>>35904939
that's because junkies become outcasts
it's the path of the aborted normalfag, nothing inherently robot about it
>>
>>35906102
Weed with opiates or benzos is the bees knees you underage fuck
>>
>>35904939
No, drugs are for normie only unless it's some serious hard shit
>>
>>35906139

what does heroin high feel like?
>>
I'm addicted to binging and purging. A vicious cycle of tasty food and immense, guilt infused vomiting.
>>
>>35906174

just not a care in the world and i love falling asleep spontaneous ,also makes you not give a fuck in a cruel heartless way to peoples differences.

also it totally destroyed my sex drive, i havnt had the urge to masturbate in months, had more wet dreams than faps since i started
>>
you can also use methadone or Oxycontin, but new oxy is shit, the ole blue ones were magic little bombs that made you nod out for hours.

bout to take a suboxone strip, they are gold if you can get one.

so will be throwing up violently in a few hours or passsed out. ive already had enuff tonight but i dont give a fuck anymore

btw suboxone tastes like death, iam retching of the thought of the thing
>>
>>35904939
Depends on the drug. From what ive seen so far, stoners and people who take alot of speed and MDMA are normie as fuck.
>>
>>35904939
I mostly smoke cigarettes
I'm always anxious and these give me the buzz I need
>>
>>35904939
no
I don't get how you can get addicted to something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.