[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /5'10"or5'11"/? Are these the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ayyfeel.jpg (29KB, 530x511px) Image search: [Google]
ayyfeel.jpg
29KB, 530x511px
Who here /5'10"or5'11"/? Are these the most unfortunate heights a male can be? The heights laughed at by lanklets and hated by manlets. So, dear robots, are these, dare I say, /ourheights/?
>>
>>35903826
Nah it's pretty comfy. You're a manlet to lanklets and a lanklet to manlets.
>>
Anywhere from 5'9-6'1 nobody gives a shit. Height only affects you if you're outside this range
>>
File: IMG_6259.jpg (63KB, 699x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6259.jpg
63KB, 699x672px
>>35903826
>be 5'11"
>someone: wow you're tall
>me: haha yeah
>someone: how tall are you
>me: haha like 6'
>narrator: this was a lie
>>
But, according to r9k charts 6' is manlet tier.
>>
I can't believe people actually fall for this manlet memeshit. No one, not even the most vapid whores, cares so much about height that they will scrutinize for it. I've told women I'm 6'2" when I'm actually 5'11" and they believed it simply because I was "close enough" to what they imagine 6'2" looks like. I've even fucked some of the ones I've lied to.

NO WOMAN IS EVER GOING TO TAKE YOUR HEIGHT EXCEPT FOR THE NURSE AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE.
>>
>>35904253
I'm going to develop a phone app that measures a person's height so roasties know when you're lying.
Of course I'll program it to give every man an extra 2 or 3 inches
>>
>>35903896
Pretty much this. Both hate you. But finding clothes is easy.
>>
5'11 is acceptable

5'10 people start to laugh at you

5'9 (my height) is when people lose all respect for you as a human

anything below and you are a living, breathing, walking punchline
>>
>>35904313
This

Even in high school, people still called me short at 5'9" even though they called the 6' kids tall which is a 3" difference

Fuck body standards
>>
>>35904253
Retard, you're at a decent height. If you're noticeably smaller than average (<5'9), this will have a large effect on your attractiveness.
>>
Any of you works for the manletta man?
>>
no you are a dickhead, anything under 5"8 is a death sentence, unless you like fattys
>>
File: 1488826751802.png (16KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1488826751802.png
16KB, 917x1186px
>>35904703
im 5'4
is there any hope for me?
>>
>>35904821
im 6'4" lanky; i see short people and i think nothing of it. youre short, im tall. different degrees of the same thing. stop crying about being short, it doesnt matter. find something useful to channel your energy at instead of wallowing in your shortness. i dont just sit around and think about how tall i am and how great it is to be tall. why should you sit around and think about how short you are and how bad it is to be short
>>
I can't tell anymore if you fags are being ironic about these height issues.

at 5'11 I am taller or as tall as 90% of the people I see in my daily life and noticeably taller than 99% of women by at least a head.

Where the fuck is tge problem, actually? tall people are ranging between 6' and 6'2 and it's barely noticeable while the vast majority of people are at least 3 inches shorter than you.

If you're being serious, you actually legit need some serious help for these benign insecurities.
>>
It's the perfect height tbqh, you can still be buff and you're still taller than most women
>>
>>35904945
You either work in a kindergarten or live in the Philippines
>>
>>35905135
Not him but I'm 5'11 and live close to the boarder. I'm taller then like 90% of the guys here because they are all manlet hispanics.
>>
~~35905135
You're going to have to work harder than that if you want a (You).
>>
>>35904945
>>35905189
Good for you. At 5'10 1/2 70% is taller than you in any Nordic country(both girls and guys). In Sweden less because many arabs.
>>
>tfw 5'6 485 lb
>>
>>35905283

>>35905283
>>35905283

>>35905283
>>35905283
Here. Enjoy.

This is a very important and original post.
>>
>>35905351
>70% is taller than you by 1 inch or less
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>35903826
177/5'10" reporting in.
I really whish that i was 6'0" but i satisfied with my height
>>
>>35905351

This is the thing with you shitposters, you assume everyone is an idiot who never left the basement.
I've travelled a fair ammount and everywhere I went I was in the average or slightly taller than almost every man I saw. Most who were talker were by an inch or two at most with only .5% being a full head taller than me.

Face it, height is a meme, only 1% of the entire world population is amongst the "giants" and only like 0.01% being actual giants. Everywhere in the world you go, if you're taller than 5'9 you will be a fair deal taller than women and since they are shit at measurments, if you are taller than at least a head compared to them they will think you are in the 6' range. Nowhere in the world that I've been in have I seen an average go above 5'10. If you legit try to bullshit me that swedes are above 6' in average you legit take me for an idiot and I laugh at your pathetic attempt.

Why do you do this? Spread disinformation like this and nourish people's insecurities? For the lulz? It's not even funny. Laughing at manlet has stopped being funny ever since manly tears left the chans, now you're just a bunch of stagnant shitposters too lazy to up their game. Trully pathetic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.