[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads are less harmful to society than resentful nerd weaklings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shwj.jpg (21KB, 234x236px) Image search: [Google]
shwj.jpg
21KB, 234x236px
Chads are less harmful to society than resentful nerd weaklings who read philosophy. Consider the following:

Having to yield to a brute seems natural, and the communication is clear: he is able to beat you up, and so you yield to him for your own self-interest. You yield to Chad in the same way you yield to drinking water when you're thirsty, or retracting your hand from a scaling surface, as there's a biological component being foisted upon you that's not far removed from your subjective experience.

Whereas if you're engaging a resentful nerd weakling who reads philosophy, oftentimes you're not even sure that you're being had due to the fact that it's magnitudes more difficult to make sense of the contest you're competing in. You're required to battle in the playing field of language, culture, references to abstract categorizations, etc. In practice both are violence insofar as you define violence as a force which one employs to reduce the status of someone else in order to gain social capital, but intellectual violence is obfuscated and defined in much less clear terms. In this way, resentful weaklings are capable of wrecking mass havoc by proxy through Chads power -- and the layman who, in his gut, knows the folly of the resentful weakling, but is unable to mount arguments against it -- is rendered powerless on both intellectual and physical dimensions.

Additionally, having to yield to a smarmy little nerd is inherently intolerable on an instinctual level. It evokes the same feelings as having to yield to a woman, doing so with the knowledge that you could just rape her. Though, the smarmy nerd is also competing with you for access to the woman as well as being weaker than you, so it's a profoundly jarring experience in the context of sexual selection.
>>
>>35903589
LOL what a nerd and probably a virgin on top of that lmao rofl dude kill yourself
>>
But you're not as smart as me Chad, you're my intellectual inferior and subordinate.
>>
>>35903589
was there a point to this babble or are you just trying to feel smart today?
>>
>>35903741

The point is that intellectuals MUST be stopped because they cannot be trusted with their power any more than Chads can, but they're substantially more destructive, case in point: postmodernists.

They grow up resentful due to Chad dominating them, and then they dominate us all in ways that are almost impossible to fight against, and by proxy so they're not even held accountable. It's also done in a way that's contrary to our nature as men.
>>
>>35903589
nerds are actually robots biggest bullies; chads in high school usually left me alone, sometimes they were even nice to me.
I went to one of my main nerd bully's faceberg the other day, and he had these stupid quotes like "be nice to nerds you'll be working for one someday" and a bunch of other garbage. I wanted to post all the times HE bullied me and that as far as I could tell he was an aggressive asshole who went looking for jocks to pick on him so he could feel like a persecuted misunderstood genius or whatever.
The problem is, nerds can be smart or creative, and so they control the narrative, and write themselves as heros being oppressed in Hollywood movies. It's nonsense. Nerds are the worst, robots get shit on from the nerds, and jocks pick on nerds only when nerds are being complete cunts to them first.
FUCK NERDS!
>>
>>35903977
quoted for truth, anon
>>
>>35903977
A lot of nerds try to bring you down with their elitism.
>>
>>35903589
>one time chad let me eat his cummies out of stacies snatch
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.