[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have sex with a woman so bad. I want to feel her skin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489553163810.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
1489553163810.png
27KB, 691x653px
I want to have sex with a woman so bad. I want to feel her skin grind against mine as I pound her and watch her tits flop rhythmically to my thrusts.
>>
>>35903232
gets boring after a while, don't worry soon your not missing much
>>
>>35903232
You have 60 bucks?
>>
>>35903272

You have low test, that's why it's boring for you. If masturbating hasn't gotten boring for me, sex sure as fuck won't.
>>
>>35903301
it will anon sex is overrated stick to pulling your weiner
>>
>>35903318
I almost made a food analogy to reply to you.
>>
>>35903232
So, buy a whore
>>
>>35903232
Same, but I want sex with a man. Their nice, strong hands, reassuring grip, warm body, flat chest and stomach, firm thighs ugh.

Now to just get over that instinctively sick feeling I get in my stomach when a guy approaches me in any situation.
>>
>>35903335
That's reflexive, not instinctual.
>>
>>35903272
>>35903318
absolutely shamefur. Leave. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200

>>35903232
find a way OP, you've got the right idea of it. once the titties are flopping, try to suppress that grin a bit will ya? good luck
>>
>>35903232
So then either get a whore or use that as motivation to start lifting, or never improve. It's up to you
>>
>>35903387
>>35903332
>virgins tell me about something they've never done and I have
never change /r9k/ never change
>>
>>35903416
don't move the goal, loser. assuming you've even touched a girl, you're shit at sex if you think jerking off is any better.
>>
File: tfw wizard.png (433KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.png
433KB, 500x298px
>>35903232
you are like little baby to me, OP
>>
>>35903232
Visit r9k even though I'm not a virgin, have had multiple long term relationships and lots of sex. I'm here to tell you that the desire to have sex does not fit the payoff. It's your biological imperative to have sex so you can procreate, that's why you want it so badly.

Beyond that, yeah it feels good and all but dealing with a woman is a pain in the ass. Look at a married man or any many in a long term relationship with a woman. Look into his eyes, more often than not you'll find a defeated husk. You'll find this because the woman he is with has slowly chipped away at his self worth. You'll see what I mean one day.
>>
>>35903335
Roastie or fag?
>>
>>35903624
Lold at this post. I've seen that look on men. I don't ever want to be like that.
>>
>>35903934
Do you even have to ask? If there's women here they're probably faggots too
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (18KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
18KB, 335x335px
You must become a Grand Master Wizard OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.