[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl becomes your qt gf BUT >she is a whore who does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

This girl becomes your qt gf
BUT
>she is a whore who does nude photoshoots and got BLACKED by a formula 1 driver and his two nigerian friends
>everyone knows about it

do you accept her?
>>
No

Original negative answer
>>
>>35903092
define qt gf
If I don't have to marry her, hell yeah.
>>
I'm to lonely to care
>>
>>35903134
>define qt gf
you get to cuddle her and she really loves you and is tons of fun to be around
BUT
>recall she is a whore who did nude photoshoots and had three black penises inside her simultaneously
>>
is a formula one driver an impressive thing where you're from?
>>
>>35903158
Yeah I don't care. As long as she doesn't continue fucking niggers (or anyone else for that matter) while she's with me and I'm under no obligation obligation to marry her, count me in.
>>
>>35903092
my definition of a qt gf is NOT being blacked.

so this is a contradiction, budderino
>>
>>35903173
Yes. It is an impressive thing wherever you are from.
>>
File: 1422666012759.jpg (12KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422666012759.jpg
12KB, 316x202px
No, burn the roastie.

Origano commento
>>
No. I hate this cunt so much
>>
File: senna-dvd-nl-fr-2d.jpg (83KB, 458x654px) Image search: [Google]
senna-dvd-nl-fr-2d.jpg
83KB, 458x654px
>>35903173
People who risk their lives pushing the envelope of man and technology alike certainly deserve more respect than another Chad who knows how to run and catch balls.
>>
File: 1470948733015.jpg (91KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1470948733015.jpg
91KB, 500x705px
>>35903092
>keep her as my little fucktoy
>she can call us whatever she wants but I'll just use and abuse her holes
>day by day it would get more degenerate
>make her wear no underwear
>put whatever I can find vibrators,pencils plugs you name it up her vagoo
>make her give me blowjobs in parks and busses
>hold an online auction and let however many strangers decided to payup for that prime pussy fuck her senseless
>get her sister/mom involved
>make mad cash while having my very own cumsluts to fuck

who needs a gf when such degeneracy exists OP
>>
>>35903339
>tfw ywn force palvinslut to give you a blowjob on the bus
just fucking end me family ;_;
>>
>>35903092

yes, then i can watch nigger bulls breed her errday and double penetrate her (i cum in her ass), the bull knocks her up, and then we can raise a family of black babby calves, nigger brown calves,

so proud.
>>
>>35903339
I vaguely remember reading a greentext story or something about someone who had a gf and treated her like that to make her leave but she only got more and more attached.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.