[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon you're in a band? What kind of music do y'all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0219.jpg (95KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
95KB, 804x802px
>"Anon you're in a band? What kind of music do y'all play?"

How do I tell girls I'm in a goregrind band without looking like a creep
>>
File: IMG_0100.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.png
30KB, 657x527px
>tfw I was unironically in a metalcore band for 2 years
>>
You don't.
Just play Nothing Else Matters if one of you ever brings a girl
>>
You are a fucking faggot if you honestly like this type of music
>>
>>35902066
Look mate we're all on r9k we're all faggots of some variety
>>
>>35902067
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRRV22l0xbQ
For your listening pleasure.
>>
>makes up a genre called "goregrind"
>doesn't want to look like a creep

i don't know what goregrind is but judging from the name i assume it is played by people who couldn't be bothered to actually learn how to play their instruments and instead make an assemblage of horrible noises with hardly any rhythm and melody for kids who haven't had a haircut in 5 years and wear the same clothes every day to listen to while they huff random industrial chemicals in their parents' garage

there is no hope for you anon
>>
isn't grind the stuff that has pig squeeling in it commonly?
only one band did this correctly, Flesh and Blood Robot, then they broke up and the lead singer went to See You Next Tuesday.
>>
>it's sorta like metal I guess
>haha it's just for fun
>y-you too

How to get in a band? I was in a bad one when I was 16. I'm a pretty good bass player.
>>
>>35902100
Im not. You should really kill yourself. And what the fuck is gore grind? No. Dont answer. Just please fucking kill yourself
>>
>>35901987
How does that have anything to do with music? Just because that pig squeeling makes a sound it doesn't mean you can call it music.
>>
>>35902180
reddit

>>35902173
Craigslist? Local papers? Blackboards?
>>
>>35902156
Yea it's the pig stuff. Couple bands do it pretty well. Our vocalist is trash but he's the best we can find in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>>35902173
Just look for people with the same music taste, or on Craigslist
>>
Learn to play thrash faggot, so you can just say, "like Metallica or slayer"
>Proceed to tremolo pick and shred in front of the normies with some other normies shitty guitar he uses for playing a e c g d chorded songs
>>
>tfw unironically enjoy and play country/blues music
>girls roll their eyes and walk away when i start playing depressing, soul crushing music
>my neighbor heard me practicing the hurt cover johnny cash did and now she makes fun of me for it ever day

Hey, seeing as it won't start a shitstorm like it did when I pointed it out in /mu/ a couple months back, ever notice how you've never cried because of a song written by a woman? Let that one marinate, rly gets my noggin joggin.
>>
>>35902355
it's a defense mechanism because they don't want to be sad too.
human beings are pathetic because of this. they'd rather put someone else down than feel bad, heh, fuck other people.
>>
>>35902180
Oh hey Reddit how are you
>>
>>35902272
I play drums, it's hard to impress chicks with that
>>
>>35902717
That's because you're a bad drummer m8
>>
>>35902129
That honestly is some of the shitiest music I've heard and the only people I imagine listening to it are those weird kids who thought they were funny by always talking about torturing bunnies
>>
>>35903156
Well hey to each their own
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.