[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't had weed in a day >can't even get out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3025.jpg (63KB, 895x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
63KB, 895x503px
>haven't had weed in a day
>can't even get out of bed anymore
>tried drinking instead
>do a bunch of fucked up shit I can't even remember
>wake up from hangover
>can't even sleep for 4 hours
>wake up with dry stomach burps that burn my whole body and dry heaving every time I drink
>so dehydrated I have to drink gallons of water

Holy shit life sucks and alcohol is crap. Why is alcohol allowed and not weed? Why is an ounce of weed more expensive than a pound of silver?
>>
>>35901798
If you're in my city I'll smoke you up. Give me a shot OP.
>>
>>35902018
I live in the middle of nowhere and I'm so crippled by the alcohol I can't move anyway
>>
>>35901798
Anything that makes you feel like shit isn't after isn't worth it op, just stick to the marijuanas
>>
>>35902542
It's literally like 200 dollars a week to barely even smoke and a fucking jug of vodka is like 10 bucks
>>
>>35902617
Holy shit where do you live
It cost like $50 for me to smoke heavily all week
>>
>>35902648
Upstate hell ny

What do you consider smoking heavy? 250 a month is still a fuckton either way. Too much for a plant.
>>
>tfw haven't had any cbd in weeks
>no money to get any because dad spends it all on alcohol
>don't want to leave the house cause I'll probably have a seizure
send help plox
>>
>>35902617
If you're paying $200 a week to smoke you should start buying weed by the pound
>>
>>35902862
How the fuck could I possibly afford that? It's fucking rediculous that smoking a gram or two costs THIS fucking much I literally scream and thrash around my room about how unfair it is

I'm going to try growing this year though but I'm fucking stupid and suck at anything hard
>>
You're supposed to drink water BEFORE you go to sleep not after you dummy
>>
>>35902617
>200 a week on weed

take a few weeks off the reefer faggot, you need a tolerance break.
>>
>>35902904
I can't I need to smoke weed every day or my tummy hurts
>>
>>35902904
This

If you're a neet, I understand the urge to sit home and smoke all day. But if you're out and about, just out it off till nighttime and make due with less each day.

Are smoking bowl after bowl? Try to make it 1 joint or 1 blunt each night. Shouldn't be hard if you live by yourself.
>>
>>35902952
either suck it up or just keep blowing a retarded amount of weed then I guess

its just fucking pot dude, if you're this dependent on it don't even go near hash oil because that will probably turn you into a crackhead OP
>>
>>35903003
No i fucking HATE extracts. I just want weed. It's the only thing that stops me from feeling sick and gets rid of the sadness.
>>
>>35903058
well, what about edibles?

if you're spending 200 a week i assume you have more than enough to cook with, make some cannabutter and some dank brownies. edibles are much stronger and more potent and favored for actual medicinal use.
>>
>>35903108
I literally don't have a dime to spend I just buy a gram every single day

I had hundreds of dollars but it all disappeared on pot. A gram a day costs about 36,000 a year so this life is just impossible I just want to die but I can't. And that's just to barely smoke that's like a few hits of weed. This is all fucking rediculous why can't the whites and Jews give me my medicine.
>>
>>35903147
>stop buying weed for like 6 days
>buy a 1/4 oz

You're literally shooting yourself in the foot. I would just try to bear with it for a week.
>>
>tfw even when weed gets legalized you can still get drug tested and fired from your job
>>
>>35903147
if its really that bad do like I said earlier and take the tolerance break

yes, you'll feel like shit

yes, its going to fucking suck

but at least you'll be able to lower your tolerance and have more money saved up for a quarter like this guy >>35903205 said

also invest in a small grow, its really not that hard of a plant to grow as long as pay attention, follow the proper steps, and don't half ass anything
>>
>>35901798
Stay with it man. I believe in you. Get clean. I was an intense user, probably addicted, on and off in my teens. Feeling 100% again physically and mentally is so amazing man just keep focused on that.
>>
>>35903354
I'm not an addict I just need it for medicine. Every since I was a kid I've been sick to my stomach every day and so depressed I get depersonalization. Weed fixes all of it and nothing else has.
>>
>>35901798
what you get for being a normie degenerate druggie fucktard
>>
all those cucks who spend small fortune on
their weed habits.

meanwhile for fraction of your expenses you could run top notch stealth grow operation
>>
>>35904286
Growing weed is complicated. Talking to the weed guy is easy.
>>
Why can't you just not smoke weed everyday? I have fucking nerve damage and shit and I haven't smoked in weeks.
>>
>>35904286
It's 2017. People think growing weed is hard. It's really not though. Maybe if you have to hide it or some shit.
For anyone that thinks it's some kind of super scientific process, look at YouTube documentary about places like Morocco or Jamaica where there's acres of the shit growing quite wild all over the place.
>>
>>35904457
It's not hard to make my own food or launder my own clothing either, and it would be logical from some perspectives, but I don't do that either.
Specialization of labor is delightful.
>>
>>35904457
you are right growing weed is very easy

but if you want cannabis cup material it really seems more like a science
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.