[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't ASMRfags just admit it's a weird sex fetish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fucking really.png (481KB, 686x814px) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.png
481KB, 686x814px
Why don't ASMRfags just admit it's a weird sex fetish? Why do they go so far out of their way to claim that "JAPANESE TWINS LICKING YOUR EARS 40 MIN VER" is totally wholesome and not some weird sex thing in any way?

If it's not a sex thing why are 99% of ASMR videos young attractive women molesting your eardrums?

Can any ASMRfags explain themselves?
>>
I just listen to whispering or tapping and scratching objects and that kinda shit. Doesn't really give me tingles anymore unless it's something really spicy, mostly just makes me relaxed and sleepy.
The japanese ear licking is obviously sexual, the rest of it is hit and miss.
>>
>>35901295
I listen to it because I'm lonely, although the personal attention and gf roleplay is too much. No sexual.
>>
>>35901295

God dammit OP thanks for the kek
>>
>>35901295
What the fuck is this?
I thought I was pathetic but this is a whole new level of pathetic.
>>
>>35901295

I used to listen to ASMR to help me go to bed. It really wasn't sexual, but rather a soothing type of thing to help ease the pain of being forever alone.

I never jerked off to them, and the thought never crossed my mind.
>>
>>35901295
>be a girl
>make 25k a month to record yourself making noises
>>
>>35901295
maples got some fatass lips the makes me produce cummies
>>
It's not sexual at all, seeing as ASMR is also triggered by things that aren't cute girls. Hairclippers and vacuum sounds give me massive tingles. I think it's just a misfire or something, hence the term trigger. Something happens that just happens to feel good.
>>
>now that ASMR has been completely hijacked, people like OP are smugly appearing out of the woodwork to tell us about it

you act like this is what ASMR lovers wanted. you could look at my subs and see i'm not subbed to any of the tits with a microphone.

it's a weird sex fetish for people who have basically succumbed to the media's indoctrination and all they can think about 24/7 is sex.
people were already jacking off to Youtube content, those are the people who are the problem.
>>
>>35901627
moralfags plz go
>enjoy asmr and have never masturbated to it
>find your preaching abhorrent
>>
>>35901716
preaching? so you think dudes jacking off to breast feeding videos is tasteful?

>inb4 this person is going to defend Youtube

dare i say kill yourself?
>>
File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
>tfw experience actual non-sexual ASMR

>tfw sex obsessed normies ruined a good thing
>>
File: 1489555967806.gif (361KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489555967806.gif
361KB, 300x300px
ASMR fag here. Never once have I ever fapped to ASMR, but I woiuld fuck ASMR kyuutee.141s
>>
It depends on the video. If I watch/listen to a video of someone tapping blocks of wood together without saying a single word I'd say that is not sexual fetish thing. If I listen to a girl talk down to me and she is roleplaying as an alien and is sucking my memories out of my ears, yes that is a sex fetish thing. I can do both and I have not once ever tried to covince anyone that the second video isnt a sex fetish. The trick is to never tell anyone you watch/listen to this shit you fucking faggot.
>>
I don't even watch the video part, I have the audio playing in another tab

listening to someone tap or scratch something is so good, especially with a binaural mic it feels like they're actually scratching your ears it's such a good feeling

whispering is okay, or like a light blowing on the ears
>>
OP here. Too late to delete my thread but I just want to apologize because I think I was kinda rude. Thanks for answering anyhow.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.